Marfan Syndrome

Does anyone on here suffer from Marfans Syndrome?

I'd like to ask a few questions to whom ever may answer to this thread as i feel i may have this disorder based on a few select traits yet am unsure because i have none of the main characteristics such as scoliosis, chest deformity, or extreme height. Yet my arms and legs i believe are longer than average, i have stretch marks im not sure where they came from, born flat footed, had crowded teeth, and am double jointed.

Also if not marfan syndrome what other disorders may be holding you back from your fitness goals?

You dont have Marfans syndrome

Shut the fuck up and stop making up excuses to not lift

What makes you so sure?

I have long arms, toes and fingers, tall and slender build, flat feet, scoliosis, slightly weird chest. My doctor suspected that I have Marfan but I was in a genetic clinic and they told me I don't. Get yourself checked too if you want to, but there's a good chance you're fine

ayy lmao

Do you fit the hand signs?

Because you wouldnt be able to even consider working out if you had Marfans syndrome you little bitch

serious question, is this marfan's?

>BBBRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPffffffffffffffff

Yeah i would, most people don;t realize they have Marfans until it becomes obvious later in life. Many athletes died because of it yet had no inability to train.

Those legs.. she might lmao

Is it that bad that I can do both of these easily?

my boyfriend is a marf
5'11 130lbs, struggling to gain weight
had a lung randomly collapse when he was 17
gets sick all the time, can't hold down food well

couldn't imagine trying to lift like that.

What do you mean he can't hold down food very well?

he gets really nauseous and comes close to throwing up after eating more than a sandwich. he can't finish most of his meals and can't lay down for a few hours after eating

i don't have this BC I'm a manlet, arguably my existence of worse

I was under investigation for Marfan's, but genetic test ruled it out. Doctor diagnosed EDS, but not the kind that makes your aorta go bust.

My uncle died of a broken aorta though, and I have had some chest cramps lately. B-but the doctor said it's the non-arterial kind of EDS so I'll be fine right?