So we have Chads/Brads and all other meme names

so we have Chads/Brads and all other meme names

What do you think when you hear name Roman?

inb4 pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COUSIN, LETS GO BOWLING!

fuck off glupiy amerikanets

>What do you think when you hear name Roman?
BEEG AMERICAN TEETEES

cyka blyat

royal rumble entry #30

THE BIG DOG

i dont get meme chad name

any chad i ever met was just an unfit doucher

CHECKED

I think someone wants to talk to me, as my name is Roman.

>tfw name is Roman
>tfw when constantly hear bowling jokes when I mention my name.

A big chunky lumbering out of breath Samoan

Take a short vacation, Roman. You'll be okay.

Romans were black/ brown not white

HOL UP U BE SAYIN
THAT WE WUZ KANGS N ROMEONS N SHIET?

You were saying white boy?

>authors attribute the origin of Rome to Etruscans, or to Greeks or to Canaanites. It is generally acknowledged that those three powers were themselves basically multi-ethnic, and also that the Canaanites were singularly black and African in origin.

Later we get an influx of barbarians nomads, who were assimilated and romanized.

Then slaves from the Slavic and Germanic tribes were captured from Northern Europe and used on Roman plantations in Central Europe.

And then one must not forget that the cultural founts of Rome was not anywhere on the European mainland but in North Africa, with Egypt and the province of Africa being the most sophisticated, and civilized in arts, science and culture. The cultural capital of the Roman Empire was Alexandria in Egypt.

All the inhabitants of the Roman provinces of Africa could easily attain to Roman citizenship and even aspire to become Emperors of Rome.
Moorish Dread
Not so for today’s so-called white people who were actually called barbarians and hated by the Roman state and Empire. They were the threats of the day, the potential carries of contagions mental and spiritual, eroders of morality. Besides the oracles of Delphi had forcasted that barbarians whites would eventually overun the emipre.

They eventually did. Bursting the barriers of imperial Rome which had contained them in Central Europe on the Northern side of the River Danube, the barbarians gothic and slavic hordes swamped Rome, southern and central Europe, western Europe as well, bursted into Africa, and then onwards to the Americas and Australia. Like demons released from hell.

Those Barbarians are the direct ancestors of todays so-called Italians, French, Germans, English, Belgia, Holland, Sweden, Russia, and the whole of the so-called white races of todays Europa.

africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/were-the-ancient-romans-white-not-on-your-life-by-oguejiofo-annu/

I'm slav, so it's popular name here. Roman reminds me of an alcoholic working construction job

Oh boy.. here we go again
>nice try shitskin

Did you seriously just go on a mega rant to defend the wrong idea that romans werent white?lol
Butthurt nigger detected
Romans where white people. Get over it. In fact. Go back to Africa. Take all of your "brothers" with you jigaboo

>Romans where white people.
You can't speak your own language.

"The no go area of popular fictionalized white bwoy history is that “the Aryans built Rome”. How true is this?"
pro tip: he you hear a nigger say white boy, he/she is usually a retarded racist.

/pol/ is the easiest to fish out
Check my source retards, it was all bantz

Yeah they were mediterranean. Not black, brown/caucasian
>all the portraits of roman emperors and people with caucasian features
>romens were black lol

no, i visit Veeky Forums because of fit and o, sometimes when i get bored i browse pol to remind me how retard white people are, but pretty sure Veeky Forums is pol and from there people choose to browse other boards.

aw shit that's my name

hello there broski,

checked Roman dubs

>ben duh
>den duh
>ben duh
>dent den