Tfw not athletic enough to make gains on an upper/lower or fullbody because I run out of energy on them

>tfw not athletic enough to make gains on an upper/lower or fullbody because I run out of energy on them

>tfw forced to do a bro-split because it's the only way I can actually stimulate muscle fiber damage in the particular muscle group

sick of everyone here saying you should all do high frequency and multiple muscle groups per day.......HELLO NOT ALL OF US HAVE THE ENERGY/ATHLETICISM TO DO THAT,

Just eat more you fucking pussy.

>energy/athleticism is required to not be a useless crying pussy
k

get big or don't. either way stop being a faggot

Do more cardio. Sleep more. Eat right. Stop complaining.

I'm the biggest cardio advocate out there but if he's struggling with having energy I think cardio's the last thing he needs

Sounds to me like you have a garbage work capacity and give up at the first sign of struggle.

No. Have you ever done a bro-split?

I can do like 300% more effort per muscle group on a bro-split. My gains are better since switching to a bro-split after doing PPL and other shit so long.

Even on an Upper/Lower your Upper body shit gets fucked. You only ever get quality sets on the first few exercises you do, every other body-part you do gets shit work on it.

You think your few sets of shrugs on your pull day is as good as my Trap/Delts day? Where I fucking blasted the fuck out of my traps with not only insanely heavy weight, but also loads of high rep sets that burn the fuck out of them and get in tons of extra volume. Not to mention being able to do both OHP and BTN presses, without having to worry about my pressing strength for chest exercises or tricep exercises on the same day (Because I have other days for chest and arms specifically)

Yeah high frequency is good, but only if you can actually make use of it and do high quality sets for all your lifts. No point having high frequency if your lifts are shit and your quality of sets are awful (especially on your last exercise).

is this alex?

trust me bro no one besides you has any trouble completing any of the ez ass routines posted here.

Seriously what is the point of getting a muscle sore as fuck then not working it for a week. You will be just as big but weak as shit because you have to lay off compounds because your auxiliary muscles are sore from the previous day.

It's just shit, you're just a lazy faggot who somehow can't do a real routine.

Are you seriously going to the deny the fact higher frequency routines tend to led to certain muscle-groups getting far less work and even side-lined?

You can't actually believe that a few sets of curls and pushdowns at the end of a upper body day are going to be anywhere near as effective as having a day for arms.

Same goes for Lower days. I have my arms + calves on their own day, why? Because it's hard for me to get a decent training stimulation on my calves after doing all that shit for my quads, hams and glutes.

I'm not saying bro-split is the BE ALL END ALL, but I'm just saying the routine has it's place...and for people like me (who require loads of volume for other muscle groups, like traps, arms, calves) which get neglected on Upper/Lower and PPL and FB.

>Are you seriously going to the deny the fact higher frequency routines tend to led to certain muscle-groups getting far less work and even side-lined?
yes
>You can't actually believe that a few sets of curls and pushdowns at the end of a upper body day are going to be anywhere near as effective as having a day for arms.
few sets? I do like 6-7 at the end of my pull day including multiple 21s. Not to mention literally every pull uses biceps
>Because it's hard for me to get a decent training stimulation on my calves after doing all that shit for my quads, hams and glutes.
because you're soft. We've been over this.
>I'm just saying the routine has it's place
yes, for people that don't like being or looking strong. It'll get you some pretty lit striations though I'm sure.

YOU GOTTA EAT MORE! MORE MORE MORE

Push/Legs/Pull

Piano

You're statements are contradictory to all scientific evidence. Hit each muscle group twice a week or more for optimal gains. Do a bro split with extra curls to look like Gary, the frat guy who's benched170lbs for 3 years.

How do you know that ur "out of energy".

Then do more sets and exercises u twat.

>not being able to lift above 60% of 1RM at the appropriate amount of reps/sets on the 3rd/4th/5th exercise

Unfortunately I don't have 4 hours to spend in the gym, and as above, the quality of the sets are shit.

Going in and blasting 1 muscle group is so fucking amazing for stimulating growth, because you have all your energy focused on that 1 muscle group.

I understand the whole idea of frequency, but if your frequency is getting in the way of actually progressing on the lifts for that particular muscle group, then is it really benefiting you?

Frequency isn't some magical tool that just gives gains, at the end of the day its about progressive overloading. I find it much better for progressively overloading every musclegroup when it's all split up. Having multiple muscle groups on the same day fucks with that.

>progressive overload
>doesn't even do compounds
ur pathetic kid

Who said I didn't do compounds? Do you think a bro-split doesn't involve compounds? lmfao.

This ignorant child...

Example of my Delts/Traps day

OHP
Rackpulls
OHP (Behind the neck)
Power Shrugs
Machine Shoulder Press
Upright Cable Rows
Dumbbell Lateral Raises
Rear-Delt Flys
Cable Lateral Raises
Face-Pulls

You probably don't even do 10% of that volume for per week for your delts/traps on your Upper/Lower or Full-Body or PPLxPPL routine.

Stay small kid.

if you do do compounds that's even worse
>ohp
>traps too sore for bench the next day
you're either doing babbyweight, shit form, or overworking the shit out of traps/rear delts
>also thinking ohp/bench means "i do compounds"
it's no surprise I'm twice your size

I do Quads/Hams/Glutes after Traps/Delts day, not chest.

ok but you're still doing ohp the day after back, and back the day after benching. Not to mention squats use traps as well. Rear delts and lower traps are used in pretty much every compound, that's why doing compounds every day just doesn't work.

I'm with you bro, my bro splits are helping me a lot.

My legs were dead all the time with fucking 2x squats and 2x deadlift per week. Now I am gaining way more strength just doing them once per week and doing other exercises with them on the same muscle to really smash it that day.

Monday = Traps/Delts
Tuesday = Quads/Hams/Glutes
Wednesday = Chest
Thursday = Back
Friday = Arms/Calves/Abs
Saturday/Sunday = OFF

I can OHP 210 for for 10. You're not stronger than me okay?. I've been lifting for 4.5 years.

I've done the FB/UL/PPL/531/TM, nothing compares to a bro-split in terms of aesthetical gains.

>estat
>4.5 years
post pic of physique or fuck off

>I can OHP 210 for for 10. You're not stronger than me okay?
lol and what's your squat
also no one believes you til you post physique