Can only drinking Soylent make you fit?

Can only drinking Soylent make you fit?
What has been your experience with Soylent?

Other urls found in this thread:

gizmodo.co.uk/2016/10/soylent-tells-everyone-to-throw-out-food-bars-after-customers-fall-violently-ill/
youtube.com/watch?v=wIJ-hCOLTss
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have had it described to me as tasting like movie theater floor.

Nah dude it's like an oatmeal with vanilla really similar to pancake batter. I love it.

gizmodo.co.uk/2016/10/soylent-tells-everyone-to-throw-out-food-bars-after-customers-fall-violently-ill/

Great for a cut.

Don't see the point in drinking that. If anything make your own. Just use a protein shake and multivitamins.

is it ok to buy and eat the food bars now?

If you normally don't eat breakfast, the coffiest variant is great. I stopped buying it after their whole qc issue thing though

isn't that shit suprisingly high in sodium?

Well, considering the company's only four months out from giving all its customers uncontrollable diarrhea, maybe stick to eating a sandwich for lunch until they work out all the shit water-inducing kinks.

better stick to questbars

This shit is fucking useless for fitness. Bad even. Is this some sort of shill thread?

No wonder western men are losing testosterone at an incredible rate. People keep eating/drinking estrogenic shit like this because consumers are uneducated and it's convenient.

Well, there's been one semi-positive post and he says he longer uses it, so, doubtful.

I thought Veeky Forums knew that Soy literally turns you into a girl due to high estrogen. Guess not.

It's trash. It isn't nutritious, you can make better stuff with quality ingredients at home.

But it's the progressive way to eat, user. Don't you want to be part of the progress?

Look up keto chow. Much better and hits your macros and perfect for a cut.

youtube.com/watch?v=wIJ-hCOLTss

lmao
theonlt thoing uyou should be driking is water

Slop for subhumans.

Isn't this the one where they found rats in the moldy production facility?

lel I'll take my chances with foods that have FSA approval thanks, not just reddits approval

liberal hipster trendy shit
enjoy your estrogen increase from the high amounts of soy

Lose some weight you fat fingered fuck.

You spelled sips wrong

I've been having Huel (the British, non soya version) for a while and actually quite like it. Still making progress on lifts, still looking in good shape, no complaints.

It's just pretty easy. I've been having chicken and veg for so long that I'm not really fussed about having tasty food all the time so I don't really care if it tastes a bit bland. It does what it has to. Still have oats and eggs for breakfast and 1 meal of chicken and veg (and rice on a workout day) but the rest of my meals are Huel.

Having read about both of them though, Huel seems a ton better than Soylent. Even if it does sound like someone throwing up.

protein is too low.

add casein or whey to your soylent and yeah you can make great gains.

>keto chow
nice try 9gag