Officially haven't left my bed for an entire month

>Officially haven't left my bed for an entire month

The last time I got out of bed was January 8th to plug my laptop back in. I think this might be my lowest point, it is the longest I have been stuck in bed.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So you've been shitting in a bucket and eating the covers?

Die already. Nobody will miss you.

Post gamer station I wanna see how u do it all

I have a bed pan my gf cleans for me.

So wait why aren't you on /r9k/ right now?

Backstory?

I come here to motivate me to change

There is no back story. I am morbidly obese and bed ridden. My gf feeds and cares for me.

I have two laptops. One for games the other for movies.

Oh I assumed you were alone
Lucky duck I wish I had a feeder gf to be codependent with

>morbidly obese and bed ridden
>still has GF

i'm struggling to understand what could possibly be wrong with me at this point

Allright dude, here is the thing - if you don't fix this, you will die.

I'm going to sketch out a battleplan for you. Things are grim. You probably have a ton of bad habits that lead you here, and they will need to be overcome. The good news are that you don't have to do it solely on willpower at first. Your gf feeds you, yeah? Make an agreement with her about calorie-restriction. Say a 500-800 cal deficit each day. Make her swear that even if you cry and beg and scream, she won't overfeed you. You WILL lose weight if you do this.

When you get back up, you will be better off than you were. The next challenge is not falling back into your old habits. Post here for help.

i wish i could lay in bed for a fucking month straight

jesus christ

get out of bed you fat fucking waste of space

if your really looking for a GF that will put up with that kinda stuff your gonna have to lower the bar to about as low as you can get it. Unless your rich

people like his gf generally gets off on the feeding

It's the fucking worst isn't it?

I'm over 200 pounds at like 16-18 percent bodyfat and it feels terrible, along with how lonely I am. Not ugly but have a little bit of acne. Also feels terrible.

This fat sack of shit is likely on disability with a girlfriend.

I know there is likely a lot of codependency and psychological issues going on, but at this point he doesn't have a ton of options.

tfw nogf and you have one that will clean up your shit! FUCK we're not gonna make it bros.

YOU hit the gym HARD while CHAD shits in BED while and has his GF clean for him.

BOOGIE
O
O
GI
E2988

>OP is 700lbs, covered in sores and shits himself
>is 6'3" and has loving gf
>manlet 5'9" guy works his entire life to get to peak physical condition
>forever no gf
As if life couldn't get any worse for manlets....

I'm not 6'3" I am 6'6". I don't know how heavy I am I haven't been able to use a scale for at least 2 years

Fucking gigaChad equipped with handmaidens who service him all day long. WTF why couldn't I have just been born tall?

sides

what the fuck

how?

include me in the screencap

But OP, look up Rosalie Bradford. She was the heaviest woman in the world. She was 478kg.

She listened and watched music videos for a year, clapping along with the music. Just by clapping, she lost 190kg. Eventually, she managed to get down to 140kg.

Just clap OP. We'll clap if you do.

Post pics of your hovel please.

Post time stamp of you.

How do you shit piss and eat?

>americlaps isn't a meme after all

>my gf

>my gf

oh come the fuck on the guys has a dubs and a girlfriend? for fuck sake's

what the fuck, please be real.

Watching a new episode of My 600 lb. Life in the making.

I haven't left my bed for three days because I injured my knee. I can't take it anymore, I miss doing excercises, I miss working, I miss going to the pub with my friends and so on. Sometimes I take a walk around my room just to make sure I'm still functioning.

My questions: how do you not get bored? How do you manage to pay the bills? How do you cope with the fact that what you call gf is actually a servant? How do you not fucking feel exhausted from doing fucking nothing all day? How did you end up such a big failure? I need to take a break from the Internet because stories like yours make me irrationally angry. I mean fuck have you never worked in your life? Have you ever studied something? Did you ever, I don't know, go for a walk and smelled fresh air? Did you never go for a run or simply read a book in a park? Why is it that you fucking got to the point where you are not even able to get off of your bed??? I'm appealed. People like you do not deserve to have a life. You should be left alone suffering and dieing a tremendously painful death. Someone suggested clapping your hands. Clapping your fucking hands??? Is this what we've become?? Clapping you disgusting fat hands in order to lose weight? Also you have two computers?? I'm speechless. You are a rotting piece of meat. I'm disgusted.

Fuck this lazy and comfortable world.

OP the only thing that makes me feel better is that I'll be ageing and living life and experimenting with people and having new experiences, and eventually I'll get old and I'll have grandchildren to tell stories to whereas in a few years you will be fucking dead leaving behind a negligible and futile life. Go fuck yourself, really actually desperately go fuck yourself.

Im disgusted by the smell and sight of my own excrement.

If i was your gf.... I wouldn't be your gf.

Srs

Sounds like bullshit, post a pic of yourself with a timestamp, otherwise fuck off.

>my gf

This.

PUT URSELF OUT THERE AND TALK TO GIRLS GODDAMMIT
no but srsly they're likely more scared of u then u are of them assuming ur not extremely ugly, go have a CONVERSATION with GRILLS

Is your name boogie? Do you make videos?

Boogie is that you?

How can you not be disgusted of yourself?
I weigth 51 kg and I still would like to kill myself because I think I am fucking fat.

boogie pls go

>51 kg
>fucking fat

Are you a hobbit?

that pic cannot be real

>112lbs
>want to kill myself because I am fucking fat

is this what Veeky Forums does to people?

>I'm appealed
Kek

Is it really this easy to troll Veeky Forums these days?

It's not. Boogie is a youtube character.

talk to any 10 girls on your facebook
one of them is bound to be interested

It's literally not hard. Landing a girl with low self esteem is the easiest thing on the planet.

Or just find a single mom. I smash single moms all the time because they're easy and I can get straight to the point.

OP pls

It's really easy. Just make a thread about squat depth and see what happens.

He's rich, here's the answer.

Im fucking dying

This thread aint shit until we get photographic evidence

If this is real then OP is going to die.

What happens if your gf ends up leaving you. You haven't left your bed for a month so your wasting away.

The ironic thing is that if you left him to die his body would eventually metabolize enough fat that he could move again.

There was this fatt ass nigger in atlanta named t-bone. He was like 1200 lbs, and they had to get him out of the bed with a forklift. They tore the wall down and got him out of threre

I used to be a warrior too, then I took an arrow to the knee

Allegedly a 300lb scotsman fasted himself down to 180 by not eating for a whole year. He had vitamin supplements and water obviously, but no food.

So... maaaaybe?

bonus: science
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2495396/