8 days until the IOC blockcall...then 2 weeks til DIONS is released... where were you when we mooned to 200k...

8 days until the IOC blockcall...then 2 weeks til DIONS is released... where were you when we mooned to 200k? Were you on the rocket or were you left on earth.

DIONS will get delayed. Again. I'm starting to think there is no DIONS.

you are stupid. They already showed a demo of it working....

It's going to be so satisfying when you realize that you missed out on a 300-500% moon mission. 0 marketing so far... Already 50k

we tried to warn them...

I have been in the IOC testing channel. I can tell you first thing. DIONS is not going to get delayed.
Everything is working great so far.

Also the only reason it was delayed before was to add more features to DIONS that businesses wanted implemented.

like what?

Alias was a huge deal.
Mostly back end to make it easier for them to create dApps on there platform since IOC is meant for Enterprise use not personal

i like the fact that all the fees go back to the stakers :)

already priced in

k it was 100k last time that's priced in... guarentee november 1st once the marketing hits we going to the moon

SCREEN CAPTURE DIS

I wonder if encryption is off you can just send messages like a normal text messenger.

wow only 6 BTC sell wall to 75k that's a 50% increase... better get in guys.

Holy shit this is gonna be a wild week.

>
ITS GONNA BE A GLORIOUS OCCASION

This is going to be fucking christmas is november. This shit has under 50mil marketcap and should be 500 mil easy. This is going to be atleast 6x by the end of next month.
Fuck I love money

I'll bite. How to get some coins?

Went all in at 40K

Im going all in

All in

Just got in. Looking for a quick 5%.

shits already mooned, you'd be an idiot to buy right now

this coin will quickly hit 4 bucks again by end of week and by nov push 5. This and PIVX are my underrated undervalued coins. I do expect a dump after hitting 5 in nov

Less than 500k volume. No way in fuck DIONS is remotely priced in yet.

damn look at all these sell walls are being eaten up. These whales surpressed the price all month and now they are pumping it up