Am I going bald or is my hair thinning?

Am I going bald or is my hair thinning?

If so, what can I do to help?

(Picture is from right after I had a shower.)

Yes. I'm so sorry.

I’m only twenty.

really? your pic makes you look 40---

oh shit wait sorry

There is nothing you can do.
You can try Finasteride and Minoxidil, but they'll only slow down the inevitable.

Who cares, when I was 20 I literally had red foreman tier hair

whats worse being a manlet (((((((((((cut off point is 5'7))))))))))))) or being bald

I’m 6’2”. So at least there’s that.

that front and cueball balding. you are becoming friar tuck my friend. my condolences. i wouldn't wish balding on my worst enemy.

Time to shave.

if u have a good headshape and can grow a beard its not even a problem

I noticed that pretty much everyone who posts these is balding at the crown. My crown is fine, but sides are slowly going away. Can i somehow stop this ? Thanks pal.

Oh btw. "genes of baldness" come mainly from chromosome Y. So if you want to what your head will look like, take a look at your grandfather from mother´s side.

The whole your mothers side is responsible for baldness is an urban myth. One gene for balding has been identified so far and its on the Y thats all. There are many more to be identified

my mothers dad was bald. i'm 30 and i have thick stalin hair

>comes mainly from chromosome Y
>look at your grandfather from mother's side

not sure if b8

Being halfway bald looks a thousand times worse than just being bald. Shave it and start counting all those shampoo bucks you're going to save over the next 60-80 years of life.

>Can i somehow stop this ?
not really
you can try rogane or whatever it's called or get plugs, but you are losing your hair
you shouldn't care about losing hair and you must not care about things you can't do anything about

>Am I going bald or is my hair thinning?

YES

But hey, at least you're not a manlet.

>whats worse being a manlet (((((((((((cut off point is 5'7))))))))))))) or being bald

Manlet status is anything under 5'11"; 5'10" is king of the manlets.

Obviously height is more important than any other physical feature when it comes to winning in life.

>Obviously height is more important than any other physical feature when it comes to winning in life.
tell that to 6'6 ugly chinlet lanklet that's balding

Vladimir Putin is 5'7" and he poisons all his enemies and wages wars of aggression. Do you poison all your enemies and wage wars of aggression? Didn't think so.

My receding hairline is the reason I'm trying to get in shape.

In going the Mr. Clean route, or vin deasel.

what causes that a young man go bald at 20? We need a research. Something must be in the water

>Am i going bald or is my hair thinning?

What's the difference?

Also, yes.
Get on Minoxidil immediately.

You're way past the point of no return.

overcompensating

How did you not notice before?

Anyway:

Saw Palmetto
Pumpkin seed oil
Light therapy
Rosemary oil
Biotin
Nioxin

Possibly Finnasteride and the Perfect Health Diet.

These are pretty much your options.

You've catched it early. Same as above.

Short Buzzcut, till you have a complete bald spot on your head. When you reach this point shave it all off.

Also get a tan, build as much muscles as possible and never get fat.

It's too late for fin or min.

If it makes you feel any better i'm 22 and started losing hair rapidly year ago.
Now i'm bald but i kinda like how it looks

It's a little something called BAD GENETICS

> am I going bald

Nah dude you look fine!

>tfw i did two Test cycles at age 18
>tfw i won an award in HS for best hair
>tfw my hairline has receded drastically, and thinned out on top
>tfw the only thing i had to do to have thick hair for like 10 more years was not roid

And now im thinking about getting a transplant in Turkey..... Fuck me.

This helped me

Well at least if you decide to kill yourself like in the pic you're not gonna hit any hair

Look up Dr. Koray Erdogan and his results. Save up like $3-4000 USD and enjoy your new life after the brief period of looking like a scalped mutant

My dad's grandpa was bald by the time he was 27 and my dad is 65 with a thick, full head of hair.

The mom's dad thing is a myth. MPB is determined by a multitude of genes that can stretch back generations. A better indicator is to take a rough average of all the males in your family, but even that can be unreliable.