Y-you shouldnt do SS!

>Y-you shouldnt do SS!
Oh okay. What roid junky program do you recommend then, dumb fuck?
>SS will m-make you t-rex!
That's why I bench 240x5x3 after 3 months, right? Go pin loser.
>S-strength training m-makes you fat!
It's called a bulk, roidhead retard. Jesus christ, you're retarded

Other urls found in this thread:

symmetricstrength.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi newfag. If you want serious replies, you shouldn't load up the OP with so Mich bait.

Lurk instead of posting and you'll learn.

Quiet junkie. Dont forget your twice weekly test injection is coming up. Also did take your dbols today? Fucking retard

>he fell for the get upset about other people's program meme

beginner programs work. if you chose to listen to these Veeky Forums dyels that don't even do compounds (maybe only bench) argue why it sucks instead of trusting the proven program you are an idiot.

the only problem with these beginner programs is that they are bland and simple as fuck but they do work. some people get bored of them in few months even though they were making really good progress and start modifying them with all kinds of useless accessories and completely sabotage their progress or even start regressing because of it.

so for beginners it doesn't fucking matter what program they do as long as they don't do too much shit. any shit you do will make you stronger because you are a noob, but these proven programs will do it in the most optimal way possible.

in the end you should pick what you find fun because that way you will at least stick to it even if that means doing crossfit. but for the love of god, pick a program that was created by someone who knows what he's doing and is proven to work. don't try to create one yourself because you are a literal idiot and have no idea what you are doing. that's the same as handing a loaded gun to a child that has never seen a gun before.

OP here
Agreed

For me, the progressive overload and linear progression made the routines fun. Brosplits might have more variation but my progress was shit on them when I first started out

Proper LP beginner programs make me excited to go to the gym because I look forward to being able to add weight to the bar every time. Terrified of hitting a plateau now though

Pic related my squat progress in kgs

*prap*

>Being this autistic

It doesn't matter how much you squat with a personality as sour and shit as yours. Let me guess? >tfw no gf?

Have fun defending your autistic program that gets you an unproportiate t-rex physique while me and Brad get our dicks sucked by your oneitis.

Post body you fat t-rex

There you go dumb fuck DYEL.
>hurr durr so fat

So trex right? Thats why my back is 2x yours and you do lat pull downs and cheat DB rows LOL

i got half the progress in the same amount of time

kill me

>strength compound training means you won't get big enough!
>except for squats though, they make your legs too big, do 3x8-12 leg press instead

Big traps look so great from the front, but all the sudden I am wondering if they make you look hunched in profile.

it's not a race

Dude, your back is not great. How much do you pull and how many pullups can you do?

Are you retarded....?
Im literally JUST past novice stage and youre dissing my body lmfao wow KYS

12 pull ups 375x5 dead

the funny thing is there are dudes who lift way less than you that have better backs. by training for super high strength you're just gonna make your tolerance for inducing overload ridiculously high

That's not how muscles fibers work .

You have a 240 for 3x5 bench, but only a 375 for 5RM deadlift?
This alone is undeniable proof this entire thread is troll shit

science has proven otherwise. the difference is only about 8% in muscle mass

If you're a 'proficient' lifter, why the hell are you still doing a beginner routine?

so if I don't give a shit about muh aesthetics, is SS good for me?

What app is that OP

You are a fucking retard. If he is just now starting out his lifts wont be that proportionate. It will happen eventually after he has trained longer. Fuck when I first started I could bench more than I could squat.

How long should I do SS if my main concern is asthetics?

until you run out of noob gains and you can no longer progress workout to workout. once that happens pick your path

symmetricstrength.com/

If you're content with your results, that's great.
For me, I have different goals and I want to look better and have functional strength as well as flexibility and some of minimal endurance.
I look great and am having great success in getting to my goals. I wouldn't be able to do that with some unbalanced noob routine.

Im natty that's still on noob gains you retarded fatass

>literally no shoulders

lul

>I'm mocking the body of someone that trains for strength who's been lifting for 3 months

ye but you look like trash. take pic from the front

I'm not that guy.
>That powerlifter is fat!
>That figure skater can't deadlit lmao4pl8!
>That OLY lifter doesn't curl!
>That marathon runner is DYEL as fuck!
Nice meme my dude.

the complaint is that SS gives you results, but not the results 95% of people lift for. Yeah, most people want to lift heavier, but that's not their goal. Most people just want to look good, which SS doesn't help with.

OLY lifters generally look jacked and aesthetic as opposed to powerlifters, runners and figure skaters do a complete different sport so to compare them on the same basis as lifting is retarded.

nice rebuttal my dude.

You'll still grow, but you look like shit if you do GOMAD and aren't a DYEL. Cut once you've made some gains and you shouldn't have a problem.

i personally believe there are better programs to follow for beginners that gives them results closer to what they want, like GSLP