gordon hayward with the hitler youth is literally chad

chanlder parsons is close

It's Kevin Love

J. J. Redick
Easily

Blake Griffin if he was a tad less nig

>MUH DUNKS

He's got the Brad-look actually

this guy used to look like a fuck your cousin fatass hillbillly now now he's a banaba republic model and married to a supermodel nba champion

Blake Griffin has the Hercules look, true waste of a body, could've been the strongest man of all time, or the next John Henry, or a crime fighter

He looks like a dork.

>on the same team
>pretending to know sports because he lifts

Kyle korver is prob the kindest guy of the NBA.

He's an effeminate bitch

Not that guy but they are on the same team you dumb faggot

Gordon Hayward on the Utah Jazz

google zach lavine op!

>given a wet willy on national tv
>doesn't react
youtube.com/watch?v=ko1kbwbIJd4
NOT A CHAD!

Black players make him look like a bitch all the time. Doesn't react either. Such a pussy. Not a chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=wfunxKyN3Ys
youtube.com/watch?v=jz8_-CvbLSk

God elbowed, didn't fight back. Bitch, not chad.
youtube.com/watch?v=PLOBUVmbJE0

If any of you are white and play basketball I seriously hope you aren't a bitch and actually fight back when nogs pull this kind of shit on you.

Kris Humphries

>married to a supermodel nba champion

sounds like I missed the first gay nba player marriage

that must have been a thing

that's not how english language structure works. the sentence starts with "this guy" (an nba player) which instructs us that the "nba champion" part references him (nba player) and the action being desribed, "married to" references "married to a supermodel". this is elementary english language you learn before the age of 10. also typing on my phone and not keyboard where i type 125 wpm so i can't compose the sentence properly. have fun with your autism, teach.

When do you finish ESL

more like Brad

No it doesn't, dumbfuck. Supermodel acts as an adjective for NBA player. "This guy" is the subject of the sentence and your talking about how he married (adjective) (second subject)

It's like if I said Mr. Smith (first subject) married (verb) a billionaire (adjective) astronaut (second subject)

not only is he a rare white nba all star, he grew from 5'11 to 6'8 after he turned 18 till 22. He was also a comp engineer student who played in SC2 tournaments. Some Chads are late bloomers.

You're stupid and your whole other post is filled with mistakes.

You literally said he married another man tardtits.

>this guy used to look like a fuck your cousin fatass hillbillly now now he's a banaba republic model and married to a supermodel nba champion

here let me fix that so it's not so confusing:

"this guy used to look like a fuck your cousin fatass hillbillly. Now he's a banaba republic model, married to a supermodel, and a nba champion"

lol that had to be a trip while you're in the middle of a college ball career

>direct object is now "second subject"
>American schooling

Kyle Korver got traded to the Cavs because LeBaby needed more help you faggot.

No, that's not how it works at all because "this guy" is as the topic requests an nba player hence we know "nba champion" can only reference him unless I said specifically married to an nba champion -and- supermodel. The sentence doesn't make any sense grammatically without including -and- or previously identifying the spouse as an nba player, neither of which occurred. It is a run on sentence because I'm typing on a phone and it's nearly impossible to structure sentences ideally as it takes an eternity to rewrite anything. The fact you believe you're correcting me means you also must understand me which means I succeeded in the goal of my post and thus I won no matter what.

>Korver
>Hayward
>Reddick
All 3 of those guys are total nice guys. They're good looking but they have beta personalities. Birdman is the chaddest NBA player in terms of being handsome + having an alpha personality.

kys asspie

meanwhile memiors had to add the second best player in the nba to their stacked team to compete against a team that would be lucky to make the playoffs without bron

Sounds like your team was beat by the cavs.

Nigga has broken knees.

Korver isnt beta.
He's probably the best teammate personnality wise you want to have.
You never played a team sport.

Chads aren't normally that fit, nor are they particularly talented. Chads are pretty much just white collar suburb kids with not-fat physique, looks, and lots of daddy's money.

who are you to define Chads, pee wee herman
also OP's guy doesn't even look like he lifts

just fucking die

>Be LeBron
>Get your ass crowned as the best basketball player on the planet by 21
>Stomp through a historically weak Eastern Conference, only to get slaughtered by the Spurs
>"Yo dawg, I need help"
>Cavs FO tries to move players around but can never find anyone that fits in with Bron ball
>Not even make it back to the Finals, getting beat by literal Hedo Turkoglu and then an old and rickety Celtics team
>"Dawg, I need more help"
>Leaves to Miami, joining up with the 2nd best SG in da lee and maybe the best PF, making an unprecedented media shitshow over it
>Stomp through a pathetically weak East at this point
>Get beat in the Finals by the literal Mavericks, differing to Dwyane Wade in late game situations, while you hide in the corner getting guarded by Jason Kidd.
>Have you faggy fans take up for you, complaining that the Mavs only won because they played a matchup / 1-3-1 zone
>"Yo dawg, I still need help"
>Add Ray Allen who's still capable of putting up 20 in any given night
>Finally win the Finals, beating an overmatched Thunder team who were only there because the rest of the West was devastated by injuries.
>Go back the next year after struggling against literal Roy Hibbert and the Pacers.
>Win in 7 against the Spurs because you airballed a 3 so bad it wound up in Chris Bosh's hands while being boxed out so bad he was sealed off from any other rebound, then get bailed out by a miracle 3 from Ray Allen
>East is still super weak, cruise to the finals again the next year.
>Get slaughtered by the Spurs and locked the fuck down by Kawhii Leonard
>"Yo dawg, y'all's 40 combined All-Star visits still ain't enough help
>Go back to the Cavs so their cuck fans can kiss the ground you walk on, after burning your jersey 5 years earlier
>Join up with a statsheet stuffing PF who's perfect for Bron ball, and one of the most dynamic young PGs in the game
>Still no one in the East can come close to stopping your stacked-ass team, make the finals again.

>Lose easily to the Warriors, getting locked the fuck down by an out-of-his-prime Andre Iguodala and Draymon Green
>Play the Warriors again next year, go down 3-1 after getting BTFO’d twice.
>Instigated a scuffle with Draymon Green, the engine that makes the Warriors go, then cry to the league office for 3 days straight and get him suspended
>Win game 5 easily, trying to start more shit with other Warriors players, knowing the refs are too big of pussies to do anything about it
>Game all of the sudden gets officiated differently now the Cavs are back in it, because Lebron winning a ring in Cleveland is too good of a story for the league to pass up
>Curry suddenly starts getting the worst treatment a superstar player has ever gotten on a big stage
>Get bailed out in game 7 by a miracle 3 from Kyrie Irving
>Start losing a few more games here and there in 2017
>”Yo dawg, I still need more help.” Gimmie some more guards I can pass the ball to while they’re wide open, while I’m busy lowering my shoulder and bowling over 3 defenders”

LeBron gets more excuses made for him and whines more than any other person who's ever been in any GOAT discussion in any sport.

Back to /sp/ with you faggot.
Lebron is the absolute GOAT and it's not even close.

Friendly reminder the memeriors blew a 3 - 1 lead.

>wall of green text could just say i don't like him and it would all make better sense than this

ITT: pathetic beta males mirring succesful sprtstars and what they have accomplished

Meyers Leonard

Kris is like the personification of Chad

WRONG!

Birdman got catfished like the betaboi he is

You spent way too much time making a shitty point. Also, the 73 win warriors blew a 3-1 lead in the NBA finals against the ultimate underdog team - the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Harry please contain your shitposting to /nba/ general

>thinking that the subject and topic are the same thing
>understanding grammar

Pick one

Would be better if we rated bromances. I'm undecided between Channing Frye & RJ and Lowry & DeRozan

Damn, that's a nice shot

>white
>NBA player
>actually good

lets put this meme to bed please.

larry bird would be a top player in today's game, in any era for that matter

also steve nash, john stockton, stephen curry, etc

Jason Kapono few years ago

this is chad

Lmao Kyle Korver just fucking creampied the pacers tonight with 29 points. The niggers on the pacers were chimping out to the refs.

why are ginger genes so damn strong

implying the chaddest is not a nigger

who dis?

This makes me feel good. Beta bitch here, but I've been told a couple times recently I look like Blake Griffin in the face. Didn't know if he was considered good looking or not. I don't see it, but it's happened multiple times.

Also got compared to the guy who played Stiffler in American Pie.

Leave the chadding to me.

>boom

All the nogs are in the higher grades

>implying jamal can be chad

Hard to show gains when you're 6'7 and do a fuck load of cardio

>"Not even make finals
>2007 finals
Opinion disregrded

Papa Griffin looks like some sort of XMen villain.

I don't think you understand, his body is good, he's fucking ugly