Due to the well know fact that there are no girls on the internet...

Due to the well know fact that there are no girls on the internet, I don't expect many of you to be familariar with Bret Contreras a.k.a. The Glute Master and his strong curves program. I've been reading a lot of his material and I wanna know if anyone's had success with any of his programs. Asking for a friend.

Just fuck off and train your glutes if you want big glutes you cunt. Of course it fucking works.

after 3 years of back and front squats my ass looks better than most women and i always mire myself in the bathroom mirror for few minutes.

>that firm and bouncy feeling

You must not be familiar then. It's all about the hip thrusts and Glute bridges.

>Due to the well know fact that there are no girls on the internet,
That's an old saying from the days when the internet was only for nerds and losers.Now there are just as many if not more girls on the internet

Guy has PhD and multiple publications specifically focusing on glutes
> Asking random dyels and fat powerlifters if he knows what he's talking about

Want to know where you went wrong?

phd in ass

>PhD
from where? Trump University?

Treasonous Lard do not insult our President.

PhD from Auckland university of technology.
His msc from your fat cunt land, Arizona.

Any other questions retards? Where are your peers reviewed credentials and publications?

>Now there are just as many if not more girls on the internet
no thats a lie perpetuated by the jews

You really going to doubt Contreras?

He's got a million of client testimonials on blogs and youtube.

His program does make sense. It's a lot of hip thrusts and basically hamstring + glute movements.

Really? post pic girlfriend

>It's all about the hip thrusts and Glute bridges.
No he's familiar with shit that actually works, not meme tier exercises women do.

millions of people can't be wrong. Communism needs to come back. Gtfo. I don't know nothing about the guy, but what kind of stupid argument is that

My sides

95% of those testimonials are just fat loss, muscle pump, and learning angles. The multiple progression photos show women learning how to show off their ass.

I'm not saying this method is crap, but my god have some standards when it comes to using photographic evidence.

Most of this boils down to, I lifted weights and fixed my diet for 3 years. Holy crap I look better.

lol someones to insecure to hipthrust in the gym. contraction of the glutes in the hipthrust completely outclasses squat and deads. have fun with your mediocre ass being dwarfed by thunder thighs

i don't know what would be sadder. this guy shilling his own shit on Veeky Forums and referring to himself in third person or some random guy shilling for him and defending his honor on Veeky Forums for free

No, I agree. The testimonial pictures on his blog mainly consist of women who decided to compete. That's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for regular women who cleaned up their diet a bit without obsessing and got better results with his program than a split that focuses on squats. I am not doubting the quality or efficacy of his research methods and applications, I just want to see a bigger variety of progress pics.

I think glute bridges/hip thrusts are great for muscle building purposes, but if you are looking for functional horizontal strength as well also throw in some heavy weighted barbell lunges.

And actually do them with correct form, you ass and hamstrings will get strong and you will really up your acceleration on sprints.

I know you didn't solicit speed/strength training, but Bret has a lot of content on speed but has never mentioned the lunge pattern exercise and it irks me.

i guess those work, but i got a bubble butt exclusively from getting strong at squat and deadlift variation

I'm trying to get a better ass, but I'm also a recovering fat ass who had a perpetual flat ass.

I've been walking on an incline, squats and lunges and lost 47 lbs so far. I'm starting to see an improvement. Still have 5 months before I hit the 1 year mark.

Any advice is welcome.

How to build ass and not quads? Or at least minimum quad activation. I want lean legs and a bubble butt but my quads got quite big.

Sad thing is I enjoy squats and setting PRs :( Is there no way to keep strong but have thin legs?

No, because of how you workout and your apparent love of squats and setting "prs" you will never have a nice ass. Only a wife flat squat ass and huge muscular, not hot muscular just defined as fuck, thighs.
Have fun.

lol. I like making strength gains but I'd be willing to give that up for looking good.

i've never really read anything from him but i think he's very knowledgeable and respected within the 'fitness industry'

Keep doing your squats, just do hip thrusts or Glute bridges while activating your flutes over your quads and hamstrings. According to Contreras, doing one of these at max effort before your squats is the best way to grow an ass without growing thighs.

trump is a fag

You don't have to give up squats. Just revolve your workout around Glute activating exercises and squat closer toward the end of your workout.

I put my gf on the compounds + barbell hip thrusts + barbell glute bridges + that machine where you open your legs, clam or some shit

she goes heavy on all of them and made tiny but noticeable ass gains this past 3 months even with a shitty diet aka mostly maintenance eating