Does lifting help with beard growth and pattern...

Does lifting help with beard growth and pattern? I noticed that ever since I started lifting my patchy pubes have started filling in but not to the extent that I want. Is there anything I can do to boosten the process?

>that pic

SO TRIGGERED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Deadlifts boost testosterone which in return boots beard growth

There is only one thing that helps beard growth and pattern. Shaving.

The more often you shave the beard short, the thicker it becomes and the firmer the beard hair. You just have to shave it not cleanly completely, but leaving 1 mm mustauche.

This is the ONLY way to get decent beard, because just letting it grow long will be equivalent of having genital hair on your face. You need to cultivate the beard hair first, and only after its thick and firm sufficiently grow a big one.

Say if im somebody that already has a so called "nice and thick" beard but it doesnt reach my cheeckbones or covers the all of my chin, would shaving help or is that just my dna pattern? Im fairly old now (30) so i doubt shaving would improve much

please explain to me how cutting your hair thickens it at all.

like explain to me with evidence and sources how that makes any sense.

i've heard that my entire life and it simply does not work that way. it APPEARS to get thicker bc over time it just does get thicker and when you shave it, it adds to the illusion.

I dont get the op's pic.
Explain?

This is complete bullshit

It is implying people grow beards to hide their weak chins.

You're an idiot. It only feels thicker afterwards because you cut off the old tip, just like with hair.

neckbeard science

>There is only one thing that helps beard growth and pattern. Shaving.
It's called genetics, dickbutt. Guys with with shitty beards will always have shitty, patchy beards because of their genetics.

It's the same thing with wide hips or narrow shoulders: sure, you can work out to improve your physical shortcomings, but you're always going to look like shit.

Genetics are literally everything.

there goes the meme, it will never work

The only way exercise of any type would help is if you have low testosterone due to being in poor physical shape.

You get in better shape and overall health, and your testosterone can go back to normal or upper normal.

Obviously that would correct poor beard growth.

Now injecting testosterone will have obviously powerful effects on beard growth.

But that is why people grow beards

chinlet is triggered

Does it matter? It's appearance after all, so if it appear thicker that would suffice, right?

What's it like being on the spectrum?

What the fuck can I do about these two missing spots? They're right next to my connectors and symetrical. No one in my family has a shitty beard.

T.20 year old. Maybe it's an age thing.

How long has it been growing? You need to wait at least 3 months before admitting defeat, sometimes longer depending on genetics.

Just use minoxidil. It's not a meme.

It's perma-one week atm because I've been trimming it and keeping at roughly this length for a while. I'd grow it longer, but it gets scragly. Do I just have to leave it?

This is an old wives tale, shaving doesn't make it grow thicker.

That's just your genetics.

So it'll never grow? Is it not just late growth? MY dad and everyone else in my family has had a good, full beard.

oldfags, how long until your beard got full?

I'm 23 and my weak spots fill up more and more but my moustache game is still weak