What mode is this?

What mode is this?

Linebacker mode.

Arnold classic mode

CIA mode

Bane mode

damn, chloe looks like THAT?

I want her to protect me (no homo)

she's got the weight of the world in her shoulders.

is this achievable natty?

This has to be shooped...It just seems so disproportionate. Such a small head with beefy ass shoulders and arms.

I swear you fuckers make her smaller every time
Post her fucking REAL body faggots

Dio mode

nope

dough mode

>yfw you realize that she could fuck you with a strap on better than you could fuck her.

getting ready for a rally mode

stop please, I can only get so aroused

This is the original pic guys

finally someone posts the unshooped version.

it's so subtle that you can't tell wich is shopped and wich is not

Her weight fluctuates, I wonder what her diet is when she bulks.

Just right

YOU CANT GET THIS BIG WITHOUT VASCULARITY

DAMN, CHLOE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

Damn, Chloe looks like THAT?

what happened?

Who the fuck is this and why is she a meme?

Imagine being Pablo in that picture and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fridge body and horrific pudgy face. I would totally have sex with you." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old latina in Chloe's dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be that mexican kid and not only open that door while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the light of the sun revealing her nipple piercings and cameltoe, and just stand there, time after time, while she slowly slogs out of her car. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking vagina but her haughty attitude as everyone nearby tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her pudgy fucking michelin man face sit flaccid and dull on her disgusting fridge body. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of tight, brown latinas and later alleged cartel rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the slums in Mexico. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her unshapely asscrack as she leaves it open while wearing those improperly fit sweatpants, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to stand there, open her car door, and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for 7 days a week in the previous months. And then she calls for another door to open, and you know you could kill every single person in this driveway before her security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're a fucking mexican kid. You're not going to lose your future chauffeur career over this. Just bear it. Cringe your face and bear it.

Literally can't tell if this is photoshopped or not

I can't tell if this is photoshopped or not. All these Chloe threads got confused to whether or not she is going powerlifter mode or not.

Those are some serious man-hands though.