Will CRISPR gene editing to alter IQ, Skin color, eye color, Facial structure, etc. help to finally eliminate racism...

Will CRISPR gene editing to alter IQ, Skin color, eye color, Facial structure, etc. help to finally eliminate racism? I have a hard time believing that even hardcore black supremacists like the black hebrew Israelites and nation of islam would pass up an opportunity to make their children into Nordic superhumans

It will probably create new discrimination actually
Natty vs not natty

CRISPR is a massive meme. I saw something about the recent trials being a big failure.
Assuming gene editing will work it could just as likely fuel racism between the edited vs not the non edited. You have east asians already putting emphasis on white skin and SK has mass surgery to fix eye-lid folds.

>tfw

If it works out as planned there will be no way to tell the difference though. Caucasoids like Indians and Persians would be completely able to blend in as regular whites if their skin, hair, and eyes were lightened. For Negroids and Mongoloids it may prove to be more difficult as they have different facial structures and skull shapes however it's highly likely that within the next 50-100 years the entire region from Europe stretching to the Indian subcontinent will be populated by "Whites"

>posting a subhuman slav

>it's highly likely that within the next 50-100 years the entire region from Europe stretching to the Indian subcontinent will be populated by "Whites"
Yeah and we'll have flying cars too

skin color is not enough, you'll have to change their skull too, if you change their skull without changing brain genes they are going to die, so you'll have to bascially transform nigger to an aryan in every way, which would lead to niggers genocide and niggers would be against that.

I believe the most intelligent will morph the society standards so women breed with them. End of story.

Gene therapy is gonna stretch the definition of everything we consider to be a human being

I personally can’t wait

>the year of our lord 2083
>not owning a Teslacopter
ISHIGGYDIGGY

Jamal has 8 kids with 8 different mothers while Bartholomew the 150IQ autist is sitting in his room fapping to traps so good luck with that

>iq=intelligence
Is this a joke?

CRISPR will make communism possible

The elite hate eugenics because it spreads their genetic capital amongst the rubes and makes them no longer elite

Ah yes, you're clearly superior to this Slav. Give me a fucking break, you fat neckbeard piece of shit loser.

brainlet detected

Yes, I am. Russians are weak pussies and no gay, steroid body is going to change that. he probably get his as fucked by chechens bullies.

Post pictures of your superior CHAD face and body. I bet you look like a smelly bitch.

Easy

>Sterilize hypergamus women into dark triad men

>dox yourself
No thanks, my superior brow-ridge is all you get. the slav has a women-tier face.

t. buttravaged shitskin

Lmao triggered shitskin.

>thoese eyebrows
Kurd tier

>these apes call people subhuman on the internet
Pretty much expected

not a shitskin, only shithaired

lot smaller than rudolf hess's. just abd angle.

Humans are niggers apes look lot better

as you can see turks have no brow-ridge and pussies just like Russians

>successful people who changed societies aren't intelligent
iq means shit and you know it

it exists for a reason, and probably not because it "means shit"