"... and I would like to thank my parents for always telling me that I'm a full man and not a bi-product of real men"

>"... and I would like to thank my parents for always telling me that I'm a full man and not a bi-product of real men"

>BigDonsBoys.com
>BigDonsBoys
>DonsBoys
>Boys
>Boys

L M A O
When will they learn?

my fucking sides

why did this nigger steal a white mans head and feet?

Reverse 12 year-old Michael Jackson

man fuck burger measurment system 5´9, 5,10 5,11, than its 6´ after 11 it restarts or what... what the fuck am i looking at?

>"... it was a learning experience, but I still have a lot to learn..."

12 inches is 1 foot so 5'12" is 6'

Ah, the famous confuse&conquer method
>dafuq is a foot?
>BAAMM! DEMOCRACY!!1!

Why would anybody with that body even dare to compete? HgH went to his gut and that's it, he looks like some guy that spent 4 months doing a bro split and didn't finished it

mfw i know that guy (Marius metern) and hes like 158 cm tall

so the shorter guy is like 90cm
fucking manlets, unbelievable

TOP KEK THIS BREAD u can tell manlets come in here raging hard af and want to smash their keyboards crafting angry responses but then copy delete all of it so the thread doesn't stay up

Manlets, when will they lern?

honestly I've been on Veeky Forums since 2011, I'm 5'7 and constantly make manlet jokes and threads and I crack myself up with my own manlet jokes
>you can't make this shit up

Can relate. Tallness is dependent on location and GDP per capita, since kids can't grow without proper food

So Scandinavians are mostly lanklets and Koreans are mostly Manlets, so it really doesn't matter

well?

>Bi-product
>Bi
Hi, ESL