Is subway Veeky Forums approved?

Is subway Veeky Forums approved?

Depends on what you put in the sub Jared

>asking if fast-food is Veeky Forums approved
If you're dirty bulking go for it I guess..

>fastfood
>fit approved

if you are american I would say yes.

Meatballs

What's your alternative? McDonald's?

Only if you get the macadamia nut cookies.

This

Fast good in general is not Veeky Forums approved but a modest subway sub is not as bad compared to the other options like a big mac.

in Europe we just cook food at home you know..

>inb4 a list of excuses

hang yourself fatfuck

>Bread
>EVER
Get the fuck out

lmao you know who also cooked food at home? cavemen in their caves you stupid faggot.

What about Jared? He lost hundreds of pounds.

Hes also a kiddie diddler.
Just goes to show you losing weight means you're no better than a child rapist.

My cheerleading ex would constantly meme about bread, but would still give in and make a grilled cheese.

This is sound logic.

wut?

>Meatballs
>
>What's your alternative? McDonald's?
kys faggot

chicken and rice costs 20$ for a whole week and you just spent upwards of 8$ on a sandwich.

>eating nothing but chicken and rice everyday

no wonder they say that fit people are boring

C A R B S
A
R
B
S

CLAY HENRY, CLAY HENRY

He got real big on burgers and fries!
Now hes down to a smaller size!

CLAY HENRY. CLAY HENRY.

In a way when you think about it, lifting is just like subway.

Sure you can try and survive on the condiments and little toppings but no one can get swole and strong with just accessory lifts like curls and tricep extensions.

You need the Meat. You need the compound exercises. The Meat is your beef or chicken or even your anabolic lifts can be represented by the cured meats, because those aren't natty.

Then you have the bread, that's your cardio because cardio is complex and you can even have 7 grains to represent your HIIT.

All in all, Subway is Veeky Forums

Wrong as fuck.

Veeky Forums hates cardio. Subway is 80% bread. Cardio would be the optional napkin they give you.

most of Veeky Forumsizen's heart rates jump up when talking to people and bumbling with women.

Fit likes cardio.

>creating your identity around food

hang yourself

Nobody talks about identity. It certainly is not healthy to eat nothing but chicken, rice and a multivitamin pill.

That's healthier than probably 70% of the US

I'm cutting now
should I fuck kids to help me cut?

I have subway sometimes when I'm cutting, but you need to be smart

>no sauces
>no cheese
>plain bread
>no extra salt
>6 inch only

You can have one for well under 400 cals

Might as well make something at home, unless you really want it

>drinking 5l of cola is healthier than drinking 5l of poision
>drinking cola is healthy

Great logic, I don't give a shit about how the overweight part of US is eating.

>it's literally impossible to buy some Italian dressing and salami with the money you save on not eating out

how fucking poor are you?

>salami
>full of fat and shit calories
>Veeky Forums approved

You'll be ripped after fucking at least 5 kids. Make sure to have a rest month in between though.

Kid diddling is god-tier for weight loss spread the word

Big Mac is my kryptonite. That grand mac was everything I dreamed it would be...

People actually like fast food burgers?

yeah this desu senpai, I don't wanna eat that gluten shit, my fat percentage is already too much

1.02 MB 2560x1536
and its blurry
fuck phone have 4 or 8 Mpixel camera but they can't focus for shit
that make me mad

>rice

at least its not fried

Story time. I used to work there

Ok so this guy comes into subway with his family.

Lemme describe this guy to you. Leather sketchers. White socks pulled up to his knees. Cammo cargo shorts. A seaturtle shirt. Little seaturtle pic on the breast pocket, and the entire back of the shirt is one big sea turtle. Buggy eyes and an absolute shit eating grin.

God tier beer gut. I think if he was tired of holding it, he couldve actually just balanced a beer on top of it. Or like rested his arms on it like people rest their orms or armrests on computer chairs.

He had.... Something going on with his blet area. Like his shorts were too small so he kept them unbuttoned to accomodate his... girth. And the belt was riding up on the gut. Imma try to draw it.
Edit: see figure 1
Cont?

no, unless it's a jewish deli where they put a shit ton of meat on the sandwich, sandwich which shops are shit