Brosplit or fullbody strength routine?

Brosplit or fullbody strength routine?

>strength routine
Enjoy being a fat powerlifter

Since you're asking this question, I'm assuming you're completely DYEL, so strength.

Looks to get chicks, strength the get fucked in the gym shower by some faggot. The choice is yours OP.

I'd go for speed, power; stamina and agility, twinned with a comprehensive set of martial arts.

Be Veeky Forums, able to defend yourself and others.

Don't fall for the slow-twitch muscle meme.

Oh, and don't forget bone density training.

how about a brosplit with some low rep compounds and a decent amount of hypertrophy work, like any sensible natty does?

>fullbody strength as a natty

top jej, worst of both worlds

is this pasta?
2/10

Looks AND strength. Don't limit yourself user

What would this look like for a 3 day/week schedule?
Asking for a friend

so if you already have a chick, it's better to choose strength right?

The only program you need is Candito 6 week

You're just mad because it is the truth and because you fell for the slow-twitch meme, you get dominated and your shoulder torn in fights.

>strength routine

Oh you mean the routine for people who have ZERO control and dedication. No thanks.

It's linear periodisation lol.

I do

Mon: upper body
Wed: full body
Fri: upper body

Just try both op. Do one and if you don't enjoy after a few months try another.

Contrary to what everyone here thinks, the most important factor is you find a program that you enjoy. What's the point of putting in 15 hours a week of brosplit if you're miserable

Any resistance training will improve your bone density you mong. Wolff's Law 101

this man knows

Enjoy your boxer´s fracture.

snatches and jerks, not much else is as effective

when you say slow twitch, do you mean jogging and shit?

This minus martial arts specifically. Train for some sort of sport though. It helps a lot more in daily life to be athletic than to be "strong."

he means bench press

How do you train for a sport if you are bot involved in any sports??? Should I just go into my back yard and pretend?

parkour :^)

Basically when you're lifting something your fast-twitch muscle fibre activates first, providing you with explosive power (the sort you need to strike and break bones). However, if you continued to lift that object your slow-twitch fibres take over.

>TL;DR: If you want to be a good fighter and sprinter (or parkour guy), you should focus on fast-twitch and bone density in your limbs and ribcage.

But if lifting uses fast twitch fibers how doesn't it help?

It does, but you should focus on techniques that activate fast-twitch and avoid slow-twitch.

Lads I'm doing SS and I want to be stronger yes, but what if one just wanted to look good, why would he need to get stronger or do SS?

Wouldn't you rather be athletic?