/FRAUD/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on insane autism

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/Mealworm-Flour/?ALLSTEPS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah that is why I got so smug when you started talking about Dr. Pepper. If soda could make people break their 1rm by 25lbs it would be illegal lol

you got me i memed a favorite drink of mine

i have truly been called out on my shit lol.

I'm wanting to add something to the last two thirds of my 12 week 500mg test e cycle. I was thinking dbol/winny but my source is ripping me off ($650 aud for 2000mg dbol and 1000mg winny)

Any other thoughts? I'm also thinking about upping the dose of test-e to maybe 650-750mg pw

any how if you do use it take TUCDA & NAC for liver support

dont know the dosages for cheq but expect sdrol amounts or higher pre and post workout.

Just fuck me up /fraud/.

Just got my Test results back. Barely a few points above the absolute bottom of the Reference.

I started lifting when I was 15. I'm 25. I just bought the gear for my first cycle because I was wondering how my friends, when given my diet and program, were making such faster progress.

Turns out I have the Test of a 45 y/o man.
Makes me wonder if that's what caused so much of my depression and lethargy over the years. How many tens of thousands of hours I've nearly wasted at the gym.

I was gonna wait to drop a couple more pounds of fat but FUCK THIS. Monday I hope on my cycle and Im adding orals. Fuck you body. Fuck your pussy-ass hormones.

Opinions on my routine? I want big chest and traps

Just cruise for the rest of your life. See if you can get it prescribed, if it's as low as you say it is it shouldn't be hard. Then you can get pharma grade test too :)

I would personally never fuck around with cheque drops because I don't trust myself with the supposed rage that comes with it, but using it a couple times over the course of months definitely won't kill you or destroy your liver

if you're more focused on the pre-workout aspect though, there's a bunch of suspension shit you can inject, test no ester, tren no ester, etc. also orals.

Forgot to add a pick that perfectly describes me.

This is what Im doing. How soon after I start doing IM will high test pop up in a panel? Because I dont want to delay any longer and my Endo appt is for after my first or second inject.

Im never looking back. Im devastated when I think of the girls in college I had oddly low libido with, the ludicrous amount of supps and hours at the gym.... Never again. Time to ascend.

>Turns out I have the Test of a 45 y/o man
That's not even that low though. On average 150ng/dL less than a teen in its prime.

Hold off until after the endo
Theyll do 2 or 3 rounds of draws too
Honestly you wont get trt, skip the endo and self prescribe

Depends what ester you're using. Honestly I would just wait a couple more weeks. If this is a lifetime thing, then it's worth waiting a little bit longer

>650 AUD
Jesus Christ m8

any oral will be a decent addition but those are pretty much the most common and cheapest orals available so I don't think you'll get much better deals on anything else. maybe consider finding a new source m8

increasing the dose can work, unless you're already on the tail end of it as it'll take time for test E to peak again (steroidcalc.com it). test prop would work it you're already there.

or tne.

I recommend just starting on a cruise dose and lose the fat first. if you're truly low test, you should be planning to cruise for the rest of your life anyway

no reason to not cycle at that point, even trans dermal dhea would only take you so far. unless where mega dosing 1 gram daily and applying in locations of the neck and chest. then theres the estro with that and dim and d glucarate that has to be mixed in. and its daily dosing so fuck that

just pin and follow your dreams to get big.

Wtf....if I'm going by that....I only have 356 Total

10 Free...

Thanks Jerry. I really dont wanna hold off and at my age, and not being an elite athlete, I doubt theyll give me shit and if they do itll be low. My dads on TRT and he gets 125 a week.

Enanthate, hence why I think it would take a couple weeks.

If I do this (I have Var too) Should I go 200/wk for like 4 weeks, add the var week 1, and then up to 500 for 12 wks? Asin and Nolva at hand and plenty of each

My levels were near yours, i couldnt get test, the older the more liberal they are with prescriptions
When the test raises yours they really wont give you anything
Just do your dads dose lol

Idk if I should even hit the gym until Monday. May as well just do cardio every day and drop some fat if my muscle gain is so shit.

As much as that low dose makes sense, idk if I can abide using as much as a 66 year old man...
Ill prolly do 200-250 for 4wks then jump to 500. Was gonna do Var the last 6 weeks but shit seems like I need all the help I can get so probably start it monday.

Sure as fuck getting Tren for my next cycle.

MY RAGE KNOWS NO BOUNDS

that made me kek showing me more insane austims i assumed.

hows your cycle going ?

Oh I'm still natty.

I'm gonna at least do one cut/bulk cycle before I pin, I mean, come on.

I think even cat piss did so you can see from his before pic there is some muscle and some fat on his body

that sounds like a good decision get that BF% low before pinning because of test conversion to estro but you probably know that so good luck on your prep work before pining.

Punctuation is important

this is my biggest weakness in sounding legitimate

also gonna stop worrying about total volume and gonna start hitting to failure then pyramiding down with all my lifting. hopefully saves time and builds a better endurance.

Y'all ever notice how Asian girls spill their spaghetti over muscular guys way more easily than white girls?

It's like fish in a barrel living in an area with a fuckton of Asian girls.

Will read more about the matter yeah.

Or just start using Halo again, I personally kinda hate it but it does what it needs to do, and it does it well.

w2c superhuman soda tho

Idk I was thinking maybe glads would like this, I dunno, I dunno, I dunno.

>tfw you see the cutest girl from your gym having lunch with her completely dyel, not ugly but not above 7 either and under 5'8 bf
It really makes me ponder hard if its really worh it to lower my life expectancy with questionable drugs just to look better
but then i started pondering why i would want to live life longer for
what a sad day it has been

would you trade his spot from an ugly face and good body to a pretty face and good body like myself?

What thread did she post that shit in or is that some oc?

>that guy who doesn't realize he's about to get doxxed

Yeah blast hard, get those gains

W2c a v e r a g e gf

>implying I haven't been doxed

what?

Oc, check the cbt lol

you haven't though

believe me, once your address and full name gets out, you won't want to ever post on Veeky Forums with your name ever again

it's out

>muh super secret hacker army

oh no, order pizzas

bimbo posted that pic with exif data no one did nothing

im sure they got his dox too considering people even met him irl

>comparing yourself, the guy who has been shitting all over Veeky Forums for 6 months to bimbo
lol

it's not out. believe me, once it is, you'll regret it. you have no idea how annoying people can get from thousands of miles away.

thats why you should always use snip it on your images

>no one did nothing
you do realize that people sent his family shit on facebook, right? just like they did with slut?

oh yeah that's true, there was the sven autism, sending his gay pics to his mom and the rest of his family

pretty tame tho

>W2c a v e r a g e gf
Any lotteplaza senpai. Luckily there's one like 2 blocks from my place. Literally 30% Asian population here.

Where did yolo go

I miss him

Slut never did anything mean though he seemed like a nice dude.

already pretty horrid for some, mildly chuckleworthy for others. not the worst people have done on this site. not that I condone it, but just saying, that was not that bad (for anybody but his mum) in comparison, yeah

instructables.com/id/Mealworm-Flour/?ALLSTEPS

who else is whatever it takes mode on food ?

What program do you guys run on a blast? I like high volume PPLPPL

tfw no flight attendant gf

Don't let your dreams be just dreams.

Earthworm or ant burgers are literally 95% protein per 100g, and locusts, cockroaches, most insects of this kind are stupidly rich in protons too all things considered. Chicken and tuna btfo if you can handle the taste, which allegedly is not as awful as one would think by far.

sadly there's not a place where all flight attendants hang out to get hit on by random dudes

I'd have to randomly get lucky and meet one

also all my random flight attendant hookups on Tinder don't want to help me fly for cheap

>ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

really? some natty zealot faggot mod is still banning for this? like even asking if so-and-so's var is legit or something? on the same website where disgusting trogodytes wax their carrots to guro and cp? it was just a couple short years ago half the trips here were selling homebrew :(

doing P/P/L/arms atm cuz my biceps are lagging like fuck

i tried doing GVT style volume but didnt make any progress, once i dropped it back down to 4/5 sets i got mad strength gains

Im super close to some too
Do I go and start feeling up fruit?
Thats an erotic section

some still are they just stopped the advertising heh

ive eaten crickets before and there pretty good but id rather have them homegrown and made into a powerder.

id be a replacement for protein shakes and a great addition to bread flour.

I snuck into a United airlines Christmas party once. Told everyone I was a co-pilot.
The tail was incredible.

Gvt is shit desu

Either the first few sets feel like nothing or you get two reps on the last couple

Love drop sets tho

I usually just start deep throating plantains and tongue fucking catfish carcasses.

Bars of the hotels they stay at is what I told Jerry. But really they all super slutty and basically beg for attention and want to be treated like princesses.

yes

but tbH you should be buying from that one place on reddit anyway and that has reviews also. you can even start a source review thread on there if you want more input

to quote FL, this place is no longer the wild west it used to be. adapt or get banned.

Back on my Asia trips I used to eat a lot of funky shit, eating whole warrior ants was icky as fuck but some insects are minced and used as beef and pork substitute for patties and it looks and tastes not too different. Not something I would make a habit but the stigma lies more in eating the whole thing than just using it as a nutrient source per se.

lucky you got time to travel and try shit out tell us your stories man

your supposed to turn negative stigmas into positive ones with pure blinding alphaness.

Tfw youll have to drop pmsf to get your brain working
Whats the biggest defecit I could go for good brain juice. Keto obviously but pmsf drains the brain

I gag on plantains
Youll have to show me your technique ;)

>implying you need your brain
become the meathead jerry

also didn't you just start tren? it's time to stop cutting dude it's been like a year

he could be a big mofo if he wanted to id love to see jerry dominating people instead of wanting to be dominated.

it makes me rock hard to see people go alpha mode.

Got lots of stories but suck at coherently telling them without a certain topic to prompt them, selective autism lel

I turn into a drooling mong the exact fucking second I go under -1200. Anecdotal as fuck cause some people function fine on like 500kcals a day, but I feel your pain.

sad but one day well see you savant a good story one day we will.

i have to pretend to be an anime villan character to be good at public speaker, and i have to pretend to be an anime waifu to be good at lifting

I cut most of jan
From September to jan i just drank tons because I couldnt lift

So it's time to get lean and blow up from within,,,

Under 1000 my memory is really impacted
Even 1500 effects it enough to tell

>calls himself alpha
>has let a girl in his boipussy

Stay beta and afraid

you've been talking about psmf since the surgery

actually before that too I think

you need help

I get the villain thing, similar here, but how does waifuplay influence lifting? Genuinely curious.

Not so much memory, I just do dumb things or pay fuck all attention to anything. Ran into a streetlight and broke my nose on 1200 (tdee back then 3200ish) once lmao

I forget how many sets I've done while I'm lifting and I'm not even on a deficit

>tfw too dumb to lift weights

I needed to cut presurgery lol
Im thicc atm

Wow
Maybe dont do defecits that big lol
My memory gets fried, I cant recall things nearly as well

the waifu play is the idea that your fighting to keep your image of your waifu in your head when you lift to distract you away from the pain.

not only that its a higher and impossible ideal that one day you will be so good as a human being, self improvement wise, that maybe just maybe shell magically take you away to her land and marry you.

its impossible to the point that the only comparison is the ideal of having the perfect body

meathead cliches need to be upheld, keep on keeping on

Lads, im not sure if I have mixed up my labels on the nolva & arimidex, and they look entirely the fucking same. Is there a way to tell which is which?

>Maybe dont do defecits that big lol
Refer to your pic. I went from 12% to 21ish in record time post surgery, I needed it GONE no holds barred. It worked, but yeah, never again.

So essentially what I do with my long term goals but in weeb autist form... Brilliant! :D

>been having issues with sex drive and energy 9 months after cycle
>take 6.25mg of leftover asin
>a day or so later my libido is back and I feel great

How can I get my aromasin activity back to normal so I don't have these estro problems as a natty? I don't want to take asin forever

you can attribute that delusion to anything so long as its impossible and you still hope for it to be possible.

not really no if it's ugl

labmax time

This is why alex gets Veeky Forums, this is why masT lifts 25 hours a day 8 days a week, this is why FL still ogles women. Delusion is the best motivator of them all.

normies wont ever understand that we reach so far and above our goals, that not even savants could understand our motivations behind our actions.

how do you not go to jail when you use steroids?

nobody gives a shit

that's like asking how you don't go to jail for smoking marijuana, except with even less chance of being caught/prosecuted

7 proxies, vpn, linux, mac spoofing, peer block, someone else wifi, tails, virtualization.

all together and you should be golden.

Who here has reached "far above their goals"?

can anyone honestly say

>I am happy with my physique
OR

>I have reached my goal body

Here? Anyone?

No. No one can.

The reason why ITT we are getting huge and shredded and the rest of the board will be dyel forever and forever
Dysmorphia

I have to thank this general from the bottom of my heart for that gift, to have the motivation and desire to grow as big as I can

Sincerely

I will never ever shitpost up here because I have been given such a valuable gift

Tonight, on "Things that never happened" ..

Do you guys legitimately not care about the health concerns of using steroids?

>that guy who has never done any research into steroids shitposting in a general full of people who have been researching for years

They're either lied too by people who're on or want to sell you the gear or they're dumb and so hard up for GAINZ that they'll sacrifice their manhood and decades of their life for 20 pounds of muscle.

two sides of the same coin lol

one is a troll

see if you can spot which it is

It's like religion. Taking only the positive in your opinion and the things you like out of anything written or spoken in that context.
>playing with fucking hormones is not healthrisk at all
Get your shit together, apes.

>care
somewhat, this is why I research stuff
>letting it stop me
neverrrr

hmmmmm gimme a minute

>Delusion is the best motivator of them all.
then why doesn't it work for you cancer faggot. Let me tell you something about delusion

90% of you faggots are delusional, because you keep telling yourself you still have reasons to live, but in reality it isn't

We ell gonna make it, right

>thinking anyone has an ACTUAL reason to live
delusion

I was on low carb for 9 months, no excuses jerry

But then again i let other people do the brain work.

I am the example of how to make it in life & I am telling you faggots to be yourself. So what is your reason faggot

I AM TELLING THE TRUTH but you can't handle the truth, that's why you mad at me

>be yourself
and this is why i use my cringe to prop up my alphaness.

dammit masT is always right.

It's easy to know why to live, to get joy from your life.

People say 'Alex you are crazy for this or that or this or that'

But I'm happy to be doing what I'm doing and shitposting as hard as I shitpost

By being happy, you are getting from your life what you need, and only reason to ever be alive at all.

Decide what you want, and try to do it...

It pains me to see posts like this from you and I think it is serious posting not trolling

Ahhh MasT never mind, I thought you said that *you* had no reason to live, but you are just shitposting as usual