Gf wants to start going with me to the gym to work out

>gf wants to start going with me to the gym to work out
>fine by me kinda excited at the prospect of working out together
>one day we cant make it to the gym which is fine since my workouts that day can mostly be done at jome
>start working out
>about 3 sets in she says "i dont wanna this lets just go run or something"
>ask her why
>she gives me some bullshit excuse about how "this isnt the same thing as at the gym"
>call her out on her shit about how its pretty damn close to what we wpuld be doing, definitely closer than going on a run
>she just goes to the bedroom and lays down

Why the fuck are women so stupid?

Partake of the pussy and concern yourself with yourself.

Just irritates me. Like why are you gonna tell me you want to workout with me and then not do it? She even woke me up earlier than usual so we would be done sooner, and then she doesnt even participate.

>tfw no gf

>lift with a woman make gains like a woman

Get your life sorted out, senpai

That means she wants to do anal, OP.

mayhaps talk to your gf you idort. Why would we know?

Sometimes when you have one you wish you didnt..

How though? She was following my routine.

I did. I told her I wasnt making her do anything. That if she didnt wanna do it to just say so. But she just kept saying "I do"

who cares, just do you thing and she can do hers

she's only there to choose a chad to fuck because she knows you're a cuck

She isnt gonna have much luck. There arent many chads where I work out

I can swing by, no problem.

there is always a chad and she wants his

>sometimes when you have one, you wish you didn't
I remember that feel so clearly. Women are a huge pain in the ass.

She's just missing the huge bulges from the guys at the gym, cuck

Man, woman and fitness are pretty weird.

My gf will get upset because her body isnt improving (office job and sedentary) and will say she want's to train with me, but she doesn't feel comfortable going to the gym, and whenever we train at home (I do calisthenics so the gym for me isn't a necesitiy) she will try to cut everything in half and do most stuff half assed. Don't even think about making her do 3x a week or anything

Sometimes I don't know.

it's almost as if the only reason she wanted to """""""""""work out""""""""""" was so she could show off in yoga pants in the gym and find someone to cuck you with. almost.

>this is how people on this board think the world is

>he thinks it don't be like it is but it do
wew

I can say at least she did the workouts, but she did complain about doing our last workout. She was a little uncomfortable at the gym at first, but quickly realized no one at the gym even notices you.

Most women don't actually want you to improve yourself, because it worries them you could leave them for a better option. OP, acquire currency, disregard bitches

That was a good one man, haven't heard that line in years lmao

This. She wanted to mire chads at the gym.

>Want to start working out with bf
>Actually want to just get him to do some cardio because he's out of shape even though he lifts weights
>Thinks he's top shit because he goes to the gym 3x per week and does squats and barely anything else
>He's been chugging whole milk and he's gotten pretty fat
>He agrees to let me come
>Make some excuse so we don't go to the gym and we can be somewhere away from his squat rack
>It works
>Try to convince him to go for a run with me, but all he wants to do is bodyweight squats with a glass of milk between sets
>MFW I just go lay down because I'm so defeated from dating a fat retard

How can I convince my boyfriend to start losing weight when he's convinced he has to be fat and squat 4 plates to be fit?

kek

nice

nigga if the guy has a home gym and his gf only wants to workout in the gym, why do you think that could possibly be?

I dont have a home gym. Just dumbells. And alot of my workouts today could he supplanted with dumbell work

>There arent many chads
It only takes one.

>tfw no gf to ss + gomad with