So my mom just came running out of my room crying "My baby boy how could you do heroin!" and all this other bullshit...

So my mom just came running out of my room crying "My baby boy how could you do heroin!" and all this other bullshit, pushed passed me and ran down the stairs. I walk into my room to see all of my pins and vials thrown all over the floor. My question is, what the fuck do i tell her? Should I say its heroin or steroids lmao or maybe that its injectable vitamins? I don't fucking know but she's literally sobbing in the kitchen and i need to think of something before dinner. It's my dads birthday too so I gotta fix this before he's home

steroids lmao what the fuck

why would you ever say heroin

tell her you have self diagnosed as a low test beta male and you need steroid therapy so you can be more alpha like daddy, be that true or not

women are dumb she'll buy it

>should I tell my mom I'm into lifting or I'm a heroine using junkie

Really tough choice

Because I feel like she might be more mad if it was steroids. Heroin I can say I fell into peer pressure, steroids make me look like an asshole. idk just a thought

say it's vitamin B-12, and you need it because you're a vegan now

not a bad idea. might work

Shit this is good too

heroin is one of the most destructive substances in the world of drugs, don't be stupid
just say you decided to try steroids for a month but are thinking about stopping because you've read it's bad for your health

rather say you think it's immoral

>Live at home
>Money for 'roids

This bait sucks. Or you're retarded. Probably both.

tell her they're anti-hormones and you are starting your transition

?

Nothing wrong with saving money by living with the folks. Work, go to school, save money. Steroids are my little luxury and i don't see anything wrong with it.

Are you transitioning and these are your hormones? Tell her that you're her lovely daughter and for dad's birthday he gets a new hole to fuck.

put her through a wall and say "IT'S ROIDS BRUH, YOU GOTTA FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ROIDS BRAH?"

it's just normal roid rage, no one will suspect a thing.

This

Does she really think street heroin comes in vials?

Tell her they're steroids that you've been taking under the direction of a doctor.

>NOTHING WRONG WITH TAKING AS

>Show me your doctor's prescription user
>o-ok mom here you go
>>>

>Living at home
>Doing steroids

user either you are way too young to be doing steroids or you are a complete fucking loser who should be spending money on rent instead of steroids

Try hanging yourself

>having a free home to stay in
>spending money on rent like a cuck
>not saving it up to be a home owner

Oh I'm definitely too young. Accepted that there can be consequences and I'm ok with that

Yeah doing steroids really shows you're future-oriented. LOL

This right here. Besides AAS I'm not spending my money on shit, haven't bought clothes in a long ass time, parents stock the house with food. I got a good deal going here and when it comes time for me to get out I want to have a place of my own, not some shitty apartment

At least I'll have something to giving my family if I happen to die early

>Yes Goy, spend your money on renting instead of saving money to buy your own property. Only losers live with their parents, you should be independent at your age, be a real man Goy.

I'd agree with this but I already fell victim to the steroid jew so I can't say anything

>women are dumb she'll buy it

>Wanna know how I know you're white?

It's because I'm also white, And white dudes are the only people that can't live at home past 18 or you'll be stigmatized.

Amen to this. My dad also has some pretty severe heart problems, so I take care of the land, house and vehicles. Its not like I sit on my ass all day