Did you start lifting to impress girls?

How is that coming along? Do you even care about that anymore?

I started lifting because i'm a lacrosse goalie and i suck, so I want to become so huge that i fill the entire goal

I started because I wanted to look like an anime character.

i started because i got my heart broken, i look better now, both better looking and feeling better.

you mean like a faggot

>on Veeky Forums
>doesn't like anime

Same. Part 2 joseph joestar

No, women are worthless.

>3D women are worthless

FTFY

Started liftan for the ex but she broke my heart, it's okay now since I'm over her. Now I just lift because I like it and it makes me feel good.

same here m8. 2 months into it and I'm pretty hooked. So much so, I wish I could just time machine and skip ahead when its rest day.

Just to tear their assholes

Started because I broke up and looked at my fat self and realized I was a piece of shit.

The idea was getting fit to get back in there and find another girl, but now I don't feel like it at all. I even dropped my cut to keep bulking and lift heavier. Not sure if I'll ever have to patience to chase girls brehs, I'm getting old and they are getting more retarded by the day.

>Did you start lifting to impress girls?
yeah was a 25 yo virgin and thought lifting would help
>How is that coming along?
im now a 27 yo virgin
>Do you even care about that anymore?
its all i think about desu

I don't even remember why I started lifting. It's just become part of my day now like brushing my teeth.

>It's just become part of my day now like brushing my teeth.
how about you go back to r e d d i t fucking normie

I'm in the early stages of lifting. Right now I am doing it for girls, and I haven't yet gotten to the part where a girl who previously spurned me suddenly shows interest and I tell her to fuck off.

Once that happens, I'll find other reasons to lift.

>brushing your teeth is a normie thing

Fuck yeah. I wanted to be like DIO

I started for girls because I started back when zyzz was big and posting shit about messing with sluts and having a good time. My health fucks my ability to make gainz, so now, 6.5 years into lifting do I look like I work out, so no it hasn't worked for me.

However in that time I'm not on that path, and do it for more personal reasons

I've faked confidence for so long, I figured I might as well see if getting big actually helps give you real confidence. If it doesn't, well then at least I look good naked.

Thats the shittiest pepe I've ever seen, fuck normies

I started with bodyweight shit so I could feel not useless everyday and not get fat.
Then I started to like how I looked and it went from there.

I only brush my teeth when I go outside, so sometimes not for weeks at a time, others up to thrice a week.

what the fuck

I mean I remember I used to do this but then again that was when I was suffering from crippling depression.

...yep, and I'm still a normie by r9k standards because I spend a lot of time with the opposite sex.

Started lifting because of sports desu. Impressing girls just comes with it but still, I know plenty of skellies who score all the time. Fat people are hopeless though for the most part.

Started for 3 reasons, to impress girls, to feel better about myself and to avoid becoming a ham planet and health problems.

I start3d training when I was 14-15 years old. I dont remember why, must have been girls.

Nowadays tho, more than girls, I lift to fullfill an autistic perfection-seeking mindset.

>tfw ill never be big or shreded enough

still being a virgin isnt because lifting didn't help. lifting is legit a fail proof method to improve your attractiveness. no girl is going to see a guy who lifts with a healthy discipline and think, damn wish he didnt lift weights.

I started lifting to impress everyone

Started lifting because I was tired of being morbidly obese and uber weak. Anything else that comes from it is a happy byproduct

dunno why i started lifting, i just did. I think it's because i was posting on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums seemed like a cool community so i wanted to be able to take part in the shitposting
glad i did, love you lads

>Not lifting to become the ultimate life form

Lifting weights or learning guitar wont get you girls. But, it will keep you distracted long enough you'll stop caring.

Same here, I started working a physical labor job part time to make some side cash, and it fucking wrecked me. I never want to have that shitty feeling again, so I started working out and eating better.

People learning an instrument to impress girls pisses me off so fucking much. Maybe it's because I've been playing all kinds of instruments since I was a kid, but nothing pisses me off more than some faggot learning a couple of chords on a guitar and pretending he's a songwriter.

I live in a college town and I'm the biggest guy at the bars. There's a couple other guys I know and who I workout with; but other than them there's no one. I'm good looking but awkward and not in the social groups the girls are in. I did hookup last weekend though.

I'm lifting to be the best me I can possibly be, also I want to go Super Cyan.

uh....big....biiiiig...BIIIIGG!!

>*farts*

..........STINKY!! STINKY BIG GUY FOR YOU!!!!!!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

DOO DOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAH
AHAHAH

AHAHAHA FUNNY POOP! POOP FUNNY! DOODY WEE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY FOR POOPIE! GOOD POOPY HAHAHAHAHAH CUNNY! AHAH XDDD

DDDDDDD

DDDDDDD
DDDDD POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP

POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP HEH POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP POOP LELELELELELELELELELELELLE XDXDXD

POOPY FUNNY! YAY! FUN FUN POOP

! TEE HEE XD POOP! POOPY! YAY! POOP MAKE ME HAPPY! HAPPY HAPPY P

OOP POOP! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHDXDXD

UH OH< I THINK I MADE A POOPIE :^)^)^)^)^))^)^:^)^:^)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHGoHOUHHOIHOIAHAHHAHHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOP IN PANTS! NO DIAPER! THAT'S FUNNY! XDDD

OOPSIE! POOPY UNDERWEAR NOW! TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEE TEE HEEHEEEEEEESZ

WE WANT POOPIES! WE WANT POOPIES! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH HHHHHHHH :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) AHA

POOP!

*puts hand in pants*
*sniffs hand*

*farts*

uh oh....STINKY!!

POOP!!!!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHH FUNNY POOPIES!!!!!!!!!!!

XD ELELELELELELELEL PPPPPPPOOOOO

PPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYY

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i am so fucking tired of this reddit cancer

Wouldnt this be the ideal body for squatting though? why would they chisel even further?

yes, but since gains started kicking in I do it for self inprovement.

Yep I started to lift for girls.

I got a better body, semi muscular with baerly any ab definition.

Felt more confident and started to talk to girls, I had a gf for a year then hooked up with randos until now.

I don't lift for girls, but rather to look and feel good.

I started lifting because I turned into an unfit schlub with a beer gut and amorphous limbs
I realized how weak I had gotten, both in strength and stamina, and I wanted to fix it and prevent it from happening again.