I've been lifting for about 2 months

I've been lifting for about 2 months.

It's normal to not be able to deadlift the bar still, r-right?

bump

no

No. You need to eat more.

No, install gentoo.

>think you're hopeless and not making any gains
>see thread like this
>kek IRL at the misfortune of others

You've gave me hope, OP.

>lifting for 2 months
>unable to actually lift

If you are 4 maybe.

What if I told you, that you aren't making gains because you laugh at the misfortune of others as opposed to helping them?

Lifting in itself is growing as a human bean. And because of how much of a faggot you are laughing at some poor guy who can't deadlift the bar really shows why you are a dyel faggot

>What if I told you, that you aren't making gains because you laugh at the misfortune of others as opposed to helping them?

post tummy and go to sleep

>What if I told you, that you aren't making gains because you laugh at the misfortune of others as opposed to helping them?

So you're telling me that you can't pick up 20kg off of the floor?

How the fuck have you even survived every day life thus far user?

lmao

So what you're saying is that we absorb gains from the good deeds we do for others

These guys can't bench 2 plates, guaranteed

prove me wrong

i'm and i can
now what

post vid phaggot

does everybody on this board film themselves lifting? it's kinda lame desu

He just proved you wrong!
If you dont believe me just see what he wrote! He can!

Ha. Faggot. I just hit a 295 bench, 365 squat and 455 dead. I laugh at the misfortune of others when it looks like they're wasting time or doing stupid shit. Not being able to lift a 45 lb bar after 4 months of training isn't fucking real life unless you're a previously anorexic teenage girl who still has a hard time getting food down.

See pic related for OP

sorry, altruism just ain't in my nature especially when a majority of humanity is a sack of shit that repeat their past mistakes without ever learning.
[spoiler]t. jesus in training[/spoiler]

well i can
is it that uncommon for people to bench 2pl8s?

t. Edgy preteen

If you don't have someone to check your form, how else are you going to know you're traveling directly towards snapcity? If you're filming for ego, then you're a fag lol

where am i now? why is fit a blue board though

what the hell, my 1 rep max was 270lbs when i started lifting

t cat

>implying im not recording my lifts to improve my form

do you still quarter squat 1 pl8 after 1 year?