19 years old

>19 years old
>Elite level lifts
>6'4
>Amazing physique, low bf%

Is there anyone here who legitimately believes this guy is natty?

That's like an insult to everyone here. He's been working out for less than 5 years and he's bigger/leaner/stronger than almost everyone here. And the only people who are at his level/better than him are clearly on gear.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=juIGom4_MQI
youtube.com/watch?v=_9aJWQDAWN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his physiques much less impressive if you watch his youtube channel. hes a master of angles and lighting, so he looks way bigger in pics. dont think hes really roiding

What are his lifts? and from what i've seen this guy is usually just lighting/poses he doesn't really look that big in any of the videos

M8 what the fuck are you even on about? Look at him. Even if you take away lighting/angles he's still massive and has an impressive physique.

Please post a picture of your body in the best lighting/angle possible. Guarantee you that you don't look anywhere near his level.

Pic screams natty.

Stop looking for excuses, get off ur ass and lift weights.

He looks really small in most of his vlog videos when he's not posing.

E.g. youtube.com/watch?v=juIGom4_MQI

this video is 1.5 years old

Then see a newer one, same thing applies.

youtube.com/watch?v=_9aJWQDAWN8

few weeks ago, skip to 14mins in, he looks good no doubt about it but that's with a pump and overhead lighting.

im not saying he's not on roids 100% but I would say his physique is achievable naturally

i didnt mean to imply his physique wasnt good, i just meant that he does manipulate the photos he takes with very heavy filters and other things.

He's still lean, strong AF (he's 19 ffs, lifting less than five years) I don't see how it's possible natty.

IF it was just him I might say "Yeah fair enough, good genetics" but all of his friends are as strong/lean/big as him.

>tl;dr: I'm just jelly

>6plate deadlift at lean 19

Yeah there is no way he's natty

>All his friends are as a strong and lean

Yeah that smells like roids, who cares tho.

What is faggot number 983 who is joocing and says otherwise?

Yeah there is no way you can get 6 plate deadlift at 19. Takes years of bulking and the guy is lean as fuck

He looks like a twink

A better question is why you are so focused on 19yo gaybait to the point you felt the need to vent on a thai fish mongering forum

My friends don't believe that I can 6 plate diddly when I can clearly count 6 plates on my bar.

Now they're saying I need to have 6 plates on each side. Have I been counting wrong my whole diddly doodly life?

Who cares man? I'm following my diet and workout regiment, I'm getting better every day. I do better than I did today and that is what really matters.

xpl8 means xpl8's per side, unfortunately. So 6 plates in total is 3pl8

lol

That's back in August 2015.

I wish I had his body

>dickriding this hard
M8 what are you talking about? He's pretty small but he knows how to use lighting and angles very well

>he's still massive
Lol no. Go to a gym.
And most of Veeky Forums is fat as fuck.

Seriously he's not that big, just good lighting

That video Where he is benching looks exactly like me, I'm 6'4" and can bench 2plate x 6.

The difference is I'm a bit fatter

Now I know I just have to keep cutting to have sad anons drooling over me. My dream come true

>he didn't start lifting at 15

you missed out on the gain train faggot

Went to highschool with David, Qwin, McKennna, all them. IRL they don't look that massive but they're not natty

Boner at 1:14

He has really good proportions and his slender lanky build makes him huge in photos but irl he looks DYEL just like every natty lifter out there.

It just his lanky build is so good for IG posing.

Seriously you are cherry picking.