/Uni/ Thread

Haven't seen one of these in a bit, I'll be heading to the MAC in the afternoon to crush some Lats and deadlifts if anyone wants to join.

What's the Newark campus like?

Kansas state

But I'm hella busy with classes so I don't lift as much as I'd like

Ncf

I graduated from UCSB in 2015. Both gyms were always fucking packed, have fun bro!

Home gym mustard race because Rec Center is full of subhumans and degenerates (not /pol/ I promise)

Always looking for more gym buddies, have a partner but 2 other pairs train with me, currently showing them the ropes

my dad, uncle, brother, and few friends go/went there. Its a good school but I'm down in Urbana/Champaign. But I'll be honest and say I'd rather see a Huskie football game than an Illini game.

Anyone down here, I'm at the ARC around 6:30ish in da morning almost everyday just look for a brown manlet sometimes I'll be wearing a fatal fury shirt, aeropostale sweater, and probably listening to VGM. Spew a meme or call me a manlet and I'll say hi back. Also Murphys is god tier bar any bar that has cover isn't worth it.

fatal fury hat*

Am I faggot for not doing STEM?

ayee schoolbro
where are you staying on campus? I'm living in illini tower and im a lazy cunt so i just "work out" in the basement of the building...

At scott with other transfers and how's that like? ARC is amazing early in da morning since most of the squat racks and benches are pretty empty. Aren't those the apartments over near Armory and Daniel? How are those like because I'm trying to look for a place to stay next year.

sup schoolbro

Wind of freedom blows.

Almost everyone I see is doing SS except for these three really fucking jacked lifters I see in Old Arillaga whenever I'm in there. I'm still weak as fuck tho

the tower kinda sucks for what it is, building was built around late 60s early 70s and you still feel its age.
im living at the tower at third next year

also early in the morning sounds good, ive been doing a "routine" in the morning (15 pushups, 30 situps pulling knee to face) but i feel to do more

we should hang out lol

I don't mind hanging with people that shitpost here as well. heres my school email adrielv2. I'm down to drink or lift together.
I just do a split
A Chest and Tri
B Legs
C Shoulder and traps
D Back and Bi
E Sprinting
everyday I do Abs and Obliques

UCCS

I always post but no one ever replies.

Where my Baruch boys at?

checkin in

I know there has to be some of you here.

Graduated from Depaul. Who /chicago/ here?

Ayyeeee, right as I posted.

anybody from Vienna Here?

I'm the U of I guy but i'm from the burbs
Close to St Charles, Geneva, and West Dundee.
I'll be back within the following weekend to visit and was invited to Nintendo Switch private event

University of Tennessee checking in

Hey, I know that area. I work out that way sometimes. I'm originally from the Barrington area myself. Forgive my ignorance, but what's the Nintendo Switch event all about? Seems cool if it's a private invite only type of thing..

University of Michigan

>alum
>graduated 2015
>Memphis Law checking in

Basically Nintendo gave free tickets to 45 facebook fans to their private event and i was one of the first ones.

Who /pulse/ here?

any aggie bros here?

Whoop, class of 2018

>FSU alum
>UMD grad student

I graduated too soon, what is the new rec like

Crowded as fuck. I literally live right next to Gold's so i'll probably just keep going there tbqh

do they have more than one fucking oly platform at least

Yes but they're still always taken. Nice Pepe btw, saved

Fuck Bama. Any other Auburn students here?

thx m8, a friend of mine modeled it after me when I was a junior like you

American universities logos looks very bad, because they are in english, not latin.

Anyone else /Fordham/?
Our gym sucks don't come here.

Cool, enjoy

>werblin packed with stronk Chinese internationals.

Good shit

sending a mail to you now, would love to have a Veeky Forums friend for the arc lol

Class of 2020, gig em

What do you study?

Some STEM students study bullshit too so no. Congrats in getting into Oxford, that's gonna look great on your CV. What'd you get in your A-levels?

H-hey senpai....C-can I spot you on those reads?

Is it me or is Eppley slowly getting more crowded?

Anyone feeling fit?

I don't even want to know how much bro tier faggot douchery takes place in OU's gym.

Fightin' Texas Aggie Class of 2016 here.

Still on campus for graduate school.

FUCK the Rec Center, I go to Gold's.

Because of the shit lords in the Corps, the rec is always a miserable place to be.

They need twice as many oly platforms, powercages, and adjustable benches as they have now ... and I'm talking about AFTER the "renovation".

I got into a couple schools but I am thinking about MSU. Has anyone been there? Is it good?

>shitlords in the corps
m8 pls we're not all bad

There's like 45,000 of us surely one of you is on here

No shit you halfwit. Think of all the New Years resolution thots that just got a bid. I own eppley. Never step foot in my gym you dyel

Bruh.

90% of underclassmen in the Corps are full blown autists and 75% of the upper classmen have a superiority complex because of

>muhboots

there are a lot of weirdos, I'll give you that, but there are plenty good bros in there too

AFC is best gym

I know, I'm just being a dick on the internet.

I did study abroad in Jordan and lived in a house with 10 corps guys, they were all pretty cool dudes.

any black squirrels out there?

>Pulse
The place is ridic packed. By the time they expand it, I will have graduated already :( 3rd year AFM

Come on, I've seen a couple guys who must go on here. One does SS with novice weight, the other OHPs like 1.3 pl8 and wears a bodybuilding.com shirt

Im the guy with the romaleos.

Nah im almost done with a geophysics degree. STEM is a fucking meme. Completely bullshit if youre very uninterested in the subject.

Knowing people and being really social and outgoing will always ALWAYS be better than having a good resume.

Sweet I'm going there next year
I'll see you around

A-any hokies here??

Great gym. Crowded as fuck though. Enjoy waiting in line to grab a bench or a squat rack.

Any mountaineers?

Iowa state? ISU? I see enough autists at the gym one of them has to be here.

going here in the fall, currently at the college here 2bh

Is shit cleared early in the mornings?

>tfw already know no one here's anywhere near me
fucking mainlanders, being in densely populated economic hubs

Newcastle anyone?

>ctrl-f alberta
>0 matches

I know there's some of you guys lurking here

i know theres at least a couple of you autists out there

Gauchoooooos. You guys find housing for next year yet?

Is their gym packed 24/7? Just got accepted

Yo fellow Highlander

anyone?

I already know everyone at the gym by now, but it's worth a shot

Any one else at this wimp infested school actually lift?

>he doesn't walk the extra 5 minutes to go to the extra squat racks at wooden

Never gonna make it.

Syracuse University

Literally have never seen my school in one of these which is pretty sad

Chicago rep

I go to Oswego. Have some friends at Cuse. Do you guys even have an opinion of a small state school like ours?

Fuck you and your trash sweater vest ass football coach and meme team. Nigger
>bama student

WHAT'S A SEAWOLF? I'M A SEAWOLF!

I'll be impressed if anyone else goes here

>tfw to intelligent to go to Ohio Brainlet University

USC here.

Apparently our uni gym triggered some freshman chick so hard she wrote a piece in the school blog about it. Pretty funny shit.

trojans360.tumblr.com/post/156454334939/gym-intimidation-at-lyon-youre-not-alone

>“How many more sets do you have?” was a question I received countless of times uttered in the same masculine tone, only minutes after I claimed myself a rack.

>It took months before I could look some guy in the eye and respond curtly with, “I’ve only started, sorry.”

>My first few experiences with this subconscious gym intimidation made me uncomfortable; I felt out of place claiming a rack, only to squat less than 100 pounds. I was socially pressured to feel that my workout was less important than my fellow male peers because I was not physically up to par.

>As a disclaimer, I have never been outrightly disrespected by any of the men I’ve encountered at Lyon.

>they didn't go to the superior SEC school

This place is literally too comfy to leave

Sounds like a grade A bitch, OP here btw,
Most of the hardcore bodybuilding or powerlifting chicks at our school are total sweethearts, so I feel for you Torjanbro.

Thanks user that made my day reading it.

I'll be even more impressed if anyone else goes here.

Any other scandifags here?

Yoo bama Nigger checking in!

I saw I had a reply and my heart skipped a beat in hopes I would find someone at my university who will actually be my friend

then I saw your shit post

sup

Thing is, most of the people who lift at our gym are total bros. Learned everything I know about lifting from those guys.

There are also plenty of cool chicks who lift there too. Not uncommon to see girls deadlifting/squatting over 2pl8. Chick who wrote that is just some freshman bitch.

Also if you know someone who's an athlete for the school they can get you into the exclusive athletes only gym, which is probably the nicest place I've ever worked out. Pic related.