How did Mongoloids develop their features?

How did Mongoloids develop their features?

Being smashed with a hammer.

It was autism.

by dwelling in desert, they inherited some of them from their previous ancestors and also because groups with those features became dominant for some reason.

Has Carlton coon written any good physical anthropology about asians?

Huge inbreeding rate + mixing with primitive Denisovans. Also they developed some features, just like the Nordics, for cold adaptations.

Austronesians have more denisovan admixture, yet they don't look like that pic.

Someone told me wind was the going theory but they didn’t cite it so take that as you will

user asians are the weirdest hominids ib history since no homini looks like them

tbf that's pretty hardcore mongo not a lot of people even in asia look like that

Ha, that was my instinctual thought as someone who knows next to nothing about genetics or what would contribute to Mongol facial structure.

Is this why they bare similar facial characteristics to those with down syndrome?

How did Africanoids develop their features?

False.

As much as this image is a joke, would it not make sense that the skull would start to recede or begin receded if it was less developed?

>less developed
That doesn't make sense

>citation needed

It was an adaptation to the cold and harsh climate in Central Asia.

Nigger you are the one who has to show us your [citations].

Mongoloid dna and the epicanthic fold originated in South China. Not the desert. Mongoloid is kind of a misnomer.

Something inside me wants to beat the shit out of her. Must be some tribal ancestral memory or some shit.

No Neanderthal DNA.

Does the nose having less surface area to lose heat over reduce the risk of frostbite?

>mongoloid is kind of a misnomer
These faggots will keep using it.

BRUH

Why are old world mongoloids so flat-faced when their amerindian cousins are the exact opposite.

Amerindians are also kinda flat faced. Your photo is a mongrel.

squinting in the bright white snow

all amerindians are hapas to some degree

>muh solutrean hypothesis

That's wrong. Amerindian major ethnicities may be divided by migration influences.
Eastern North-American natives may have those traits, south-american near amazonian zones may also have non-flat faced skulls. However the rest are kinda flat faced.

Not an inch of Caucasoid DNA got into the New World.

>caucasoid
No such thing.

They are themselves.

This
We’re all human, everyone is the same

Race is not science, user.

#weallbleedred
#loveislove

Small eyes epicanthic fold to prevent snow blindness.
Flat nose and no protruding features makes frostbite less likely

Huh?

See

He’s mocking you you fucking brainlet
And rightfully so

>mocking
That surely won't make race a scientific fact though. Race is pseudoscience.

Sure thing senpai

>difference between individuals demonstrate race
Yeah, the big nose race, the lactose intolerant race, the squatting race...etc. lol

Intensive sexual selection caused Asian facial features to evolve over time. Have you never seen an Asian woman?

Then why does race exist?

Who gives a flying fuck if race exists or not? There are different cultures independently of what race their people belong to.

African blacks have denser bones than Eurasians you know what else has denser bones than you? Any hominid that predates you.

>race exist
If you believe astrology exists, sure thing buddy ;^)
Race is not science.

SeeRace is not science, bub.

No why does any genetic difference between human geographical groups exist if race is not real?

Did you know they can tell your race from the very fucking bones in your corpse?

SeeRace is not science.

African blacks also have a smaller brain volume than Eurasians.

You have to be brain dead to not notice these SOFT TISSUE genetic differences between these two groups indicating genetic distance.

Not nessarily, but a shallower nose does I think. It's about projection. The reason that noses and earlobes are particularly prone to it is mainly because they're small peices of tissue that are farther removed from the body.

The ideal would probably be a nose that is broad but heavily recessed. I guess kind of like you see in Inuits to a certain extent. Their noses aren't small, but usually they're shorter on average.

I would say the main reason that they would be different from the prototypical negroid style of nose is because you do actually want some nose to warm up the air coming into you.

I don't really know for sure, I'm mostly just spit balling here.

SeeRace is not science.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Blacks are humans but not the same subspecies as us.

>Us
Us who?

lmao i think my grandpa fwd this to my first email account thanks for the pic user

Why do you keep throwing irrelevant info?
race isn't science, user.

>us

Eurasian humans you fucking retard.
If race is not real WHY DOES ANY GENETIC DIFFERENCE EVEN EXIST?
Denying race is like denying evolution occurs in humans, this is a level of madness I cant understand.

SeeAgain, race isn't science. It's pseudoscience.

>Eurasian humans
I see, you have sense of belonging to everybody from Portugal to Japan, anything to distance yourself from evil darkies.

Jews are an ethnic group of the Middle Eastern Caucasoid subrace. Race is based on physiological traits that match in huge geographical regions that is why all West Eurasians are one single Caucasoid race and you can tell their race by just looking at their skulls same to Mongoloids.

OOA confirms we split from blacks a long long time ago meaning yes I can group all eurasians against them because ITS LITERAL FACT. The similar skull shape between Caucasoid and Mongoloid also hints we are closely related more than negroids.

>I’m not Eurasian

>difference between individuals demonstrate race
Wrong again. It seems that you haven't got the idea of my last post so I'll have to spoonfeed you.

Race classification is influenced by a judgement of apparent features, implying that apparent phenotype defines genotype. This implication is completely false. Race is not scientifically based. Therefore, race is not science.

Let's be honest with ourselves, you just want to keep forcing your pseudoscience for your political preferences, amirite?

The funny thing is that you have only used strawmen and your brainlet is unable to address the topic in any other way lol

>phenotype
I already gave you some examples of constant soft tissue differences between africans and non africans. I never said a thing about skin color either dumbass I said the cranial structure indicates race.

Niggers are called black people because from a distance their skin literally looks black if they had the same color as us we would call them monkey people instead since they look like monkeys.

>i gave differences between individuals
Already refuted by race is not science.

Races of Man:

Feral African
Desert Negroid
Grassland Negroid
Jungle Negroid

Feral Eurasian
Indonesian/Papuan Australoid
Aboriginal Australoid

Civilized East Eurasian:
Siberian Mongoloid
Arctic Mongoloid
American Mongoloid
North American Mongoloid
South American Mongoloid
Temperate Mongoloid
Tropical Mongoloid
Central Eurasian Mongoloid

Civilized West Eurasian
Indian Caucasoid
Central Eurasian Caucasoid
Middle Eastern Caucasoid
North West Eurasian Caucasoid(White)
North African Caucasoid

Huh?

What race are Deepwater Jews?

>Africanoids
You mean Negroids. It's okay, u/ebigleddid, it's the scientific term, you're not a racist
>for typing it

Atlantean

it's weird how Mongoloids are so different to Caucasians despite sharing Eurasian ancestry.

Why do 99% of them have jet black hair and dark eyes despite living in harsh cold climates? Why so hairless as well, I swear they're aliens