Do you lie to women, Veeky Forums?

Do you lie to women, Veeky Forums?

everybody lies

It's not a lie if you both believe it. Truth is subjective.

Never. And they hate that I don't.

Really? Please explain

that doesnt answer the question
do you make a conscious effort to be as honest as possible?

I used to not believe in lieing. Then when I was about 21 I realised how effective lieing is and how much you can get away with. Elaborate lies are the best.

A silver tongue is more valuable than a heart of gold

I pretend to be liberal but eventually start to slowly reveal my cheeky conservative side

All of the time, often in ways that they KNOW that I'm lying.
Love to get them to play along. I can slip in a bit of truth or something that will stick with them and they'll think about for a while.
It's fun.

>6'
>tell them I'm 5'11"

Ya, I lie all the time, even though I know it's wrong and I wish I didn't. I don't want to be a scumbag anymore but I just can't help it once I see something I can have. Most common lies are
>No, I don't have a girlfriend
>Yes babe, I am faithful

Yes. When they ask if I'm a white nationalist I say no.

8x6
Tell em I'm a full 6 inches

This was biggest inauguration in the history of America!!!

>truth is subjective

I told a new qt grill qt my work that I punch my own arm while calling customers to sound more intimidating and thus sell more stuff

Did she drop her panties right there?

No but I'm sure I'll stick in her memory unlike fucking beta cucks like you alking up saying

>h-h-hi I'm nice to meet you... I mean, hold on I have an incoming call gotta take this

>leftists block the entrance of the inauguration
>leftists cause violent riots around the inauguration
>leftists punch political opponents

>HAHAH LOOK AT THAT TINY CROWD

haha, I wouldn't have said anything to her, I would have focused on making sales.

lel hadn't heard this excuse yet

We were on break. You've obviously never had a girlfriend or a job you fucking loser

>taking breaks

Enjoy being middle class your whole life.

Top producers don't break with the crowd.

I lie all the fucking time. Problem is when I hook up with a girl and get feelings for her, then I have to explain all my shitty lies.

What if this is a lie

Part of the reason that they put Trump in was to both because no one wanted to follow obama, lastly so they can still push the "anyone can be president" thing.
SInce you know, the white americans honestly believe that an obscenely wealthy white WASP is JUST LIKE THEM EXCEPT HES WEALTHY!!

I mean jesus christ, look who they put up against him. A woman who was outright hated by the majority of the country and her own constituents.
And he still barely "won".

Like, 90% of the time lmao

You don't understand. I said it was time for a break so I took a break. Enjoy being a fucking wagecuck while I'm running my own business.

hahaha, I have been running my own business since I was 19 over 12 years now.

>getting baited this hard
Cmon kid

It's been years since I sat down and talked to a girl, I've been cocoon mode since my 5 years relationship ended or at least it was supposed to be a cocoon mode, now it turned into a life style choice.

Every time I get the opportunity to meet women it annoys me how conceited they are now. I think I'm out of the game bros.

Enjoy. My ip-trackers are on the job as we speak. Ill be aquiring your assets within a month

I've set my team to counter trace any back tracing, you messed up fool, consequences will never be the same.

Bit off topic but how do I find out if a girl is interested in a relationship? (We made out at a party and went out once after)
Do I ask her directly or is it too beta? She's busy with work so I can't see her till next week and I suck at texting.
Do I just take her out again and see how it goes or do I talk about it first because I don't wanna waste my time and get back to fucking tinder sloots but I also don't wanna hurt her if she actually feels something

relationships just happen.

I don't even talk to women

A S K H E R

So we'll just keep spending time together until one day we realise we're in a relationship?

How do I bring it up?

Yeah. Got a gf, a mistress and recently started seeing a married woman from work as well.
Met her somewhere secluded and fucked her in my car then went to stay at the mistress' house
Shitwassocash.jpg

If you never ask you'll never know.

no i just don't say anything, like today in class the three girls who sit around me were saying how they are all introverted and they only have two friends each. I didn't say anything cause I have no friends

that's how it has worked for me.

>wanting to start a relationship with a random chick you casually made out with at a party

pump and dump

>Cousin saw my dick
>Goes around telling all her friends I have a gargatuan penis
>tfw 18cm

I can't remember the last time I talked to a girl

can't lie to them if you don't talk to them

She's not random though. She's a friend and we have plenty of mutual friends.
This wouldn't be a problem if she were someone I didn't care too much about

Yes, but only about meaningless stuff and I mean actually meaningless.

Truth isn't subjective, but our interpretation of it is.

That's why two people can see the same statements and interpret them completely differently.

why show your penis to your cousin user?

yeah 2 my mom. she gets mad when i eat all the chicken tendies b4 racking up enuff good boy points. so i gotta make up stories

Isn't the photo cherry picked in the first place? There was a reply on Twitter with a lot more people at trump's inauguration calling this shit out

No joke, does anyone else do this? I always tell them my dick is smaller than it actually is.

This This This.

A silver tongue and a social personality will get you further in life than anything else you could be blessed with.

I'm a compulsive liar. I lie to everyone.
I lie in interviews. I lie in texts. I lie to women. I lie to my family. I lie to women.
It's frightening how sometimes I start to believe in the lies myself

>Be me, 5'11.75
>Tell women I'm 6'0"

I sometimes white lie

But honestly, im just too honest. And people really dont like it and I dont blame them.

I lie all the time. I'm trying to cut back on it though because it gets real tiresome to keep track of several different realities at all times. Sometimes you even forget reality and start living as if the lies are true.

Lying can be useful and acceptable but dont let it get to the point where it makes you unhappy.

if pusspuss is on the line, yiss

I lie to girls all the time. saying they are my favorite and pretty blah blah blah but theyve started to catch on. ive found a reputation of a creep is irreversible

> Do you love me user?
> About to put dick into vag
> uh...y-y-yes....
> Fuck her brains out

> instant regret because now i have a leech stuck on me and all i wanted to do is bust a nut

I tell my mom I'm studying. In fact, I'm just playing videogames.

Veeky Forums is immoral as fuck, shaking my damn head

you've got a lot to learn

Lying to some random chick for sex is one thing, but lying to your mother is just degenerate!

gay nerds roleplaying

> (OP)
'
>>tell them I'm 5'11"
Absolute mad lad

>nobody mentioned being natty
where is /fraud/ when you need them?

he's not a wasp though. but the clintons are

I lie to everyone by pretending I am happy.

This is a symptom of low self-esteem. You are purposly presenting a lesser version of yourself.

You might feel like you're telling the truth because you're actually 5'11 1/2. There are 5'8 manlets lying saying they're 5'10 and here you are bringing yourself down an inch.

Soon you'll wonder why you can't get what you want out of life

Does a horse ever touch the ground with all hooves at once?

Ya but not about facts, only really about feelings/ other ultra subjective shit that they cant call you out on. And oly because i only ever go out with this girl when im high so ill say how happy i am and how much i like her but really im happy cause dabs or herb and i like tramadol and oxy, not her. Pic is korean qt 3.14 sloot in question

Yes
>that's hilarious
>that's interesting
>i'd like to hear more

are you me?

Yeah I'm 7 and say that I'm 6, girls think I'm 8 inches regardless though.

Not him. But answer is simple. Women don't want to hear the truth. They want you to tell them lies that they want to hear, not the truth. "Do these pants look good?" They aren't actually asking, they want validation.

I know lying is wrong, but if the elephant man came in now in a blouse with some make up on, and said "how do I look?" Would you say, bearing in mind he's depressed and has respiratory problems, would you say "go and take that blusher off you mis-shapened elephant tranny"? No. You'd say 'You look nice... John'

The photo of Trump inaugeration that everyone saw was taken an hour after he was sworn in and most people had left. You can zoom in on the smithsonian clock tower if you get the full photo and see the time is 1:XXpm

Yeah, i even have a fucking finger Condom that i took from a clinic, i say to them that it is very difficult for me to find condoms and i show them (pic related), later i somehow make them tuch me over the clothes.
I never were underwear, im 7x7

OP and something very important!

You can manipulate their and your reality.
Real is only what you believe and perceive.
Benefit from this powerful weapon my friend.

I lie to everyone. Im a lawyer.

(Im lying)

Got bad news for you bro that's a dog.

Yes. Hi

Astaghfurallah brother, lying is haraam

Meming aside, no I don't lie to women. Women aren't lying to.

Women and everyone in between. Diagnosed to be a pathological liar, mild psychopathic traits and others. I have/had no qualms about cheating on girlfriends, lying to them to paint myself as a good guy when in reality I am a piece of shit. I lacked empathy alot and genuinely didnt have much of a conscience and then in my mid 20s out of nowhere, I was flooded of emotions guilt. The last straw was tempting an engaged woman to cheat and she was very keen for it and then before we fucked I called it off. I am honestly a bit fucked in the head.

this looks like the same girl i hooked up with on tinder and fucked for like 3 weeks before she left me for some other other guy.