ETHD on EtherDelta

ETHD is finally on EtherDelta.

Look at the price.
etherdelta.com/#ETHD-ETH

You can buy at 0.00115 ETH which is nearly 60% of the price of the main exchanges (coinexchange and novaexchange) if you do a quick conversion ether.price.exchange/

Arbitrage opportunities don't last long. Done my part.

Thanks user - third time something like this happens on etherdelta.. love this exchange.

Nice call OP.
What happens if I put my myetherwallet address in etherdelta, is it safe?

Still me - yes it works.

Surprisingly OP wasn't a fag today.

Use MetaMask, god damn.

Ditto

Just bought a shitload thanks OP

Anyway what's the procedure to get listed for that binance coin of the month thing? does anyone know

scam, dont buy - ethd isnt erc20 token
be careful, thanks

ETHD already mooned. Buy EXN instead.

How can using an extension made by third party be safer?

That's what I thought but if you check Ethereum Dark twatter and bitcointalk thread you will see it is legit. ETHD will become an erc-20. Which makes fucking sense considering it's ETHEREUM dark

pajeet pls stop, noone will believe you anymore
buy espers on yobit

That user is stating the truth. Tweeter account is ethereum_dark. Check by yourself.
Wtf is espers btw.

Better creating a new one just for etherdelta.

Yes it does but would have been nice if it was its own thing.

Shut up Knum.
Ethd dropped 90% since it's high.

Good find thanks. Coin and nova exc have the outdated token which will be worthless.

Yeah ethd seems to be at a good price now and it's good to see the devs very active with exchanges, whitepaper and more.

> espers

Bought a few ETHD. How do I move them from EtherDelta?

You can only move them to MetaMask or MyEtherWall. You can't move them to Coinexchange.io since the ETHD there is a coin and not an ERC20 token. Theyre going through a coin swap.

What's a coin swap? Are you saying I can't move them to a wallet?

Oh, I see what you're saying. So what are the exchanges with the old coins going to do? Are they going to swap them for the new ones, or what?

You can.
Myetherwallet for instance is ok.
Has to be an erc-20 waller because you hold the upgraded version of the token.

You can send them to any Ether wallet. But if you're looking to send them to nova or coinexchange to sell it at the higher price, you can't. If you purchased on EtherDelta, just think of it as buying at a discount and hope that the price rises back to where it was before the swap.

They are swapping them 1:1 and then will be gone.

Just done my arbitrage.. sold at $0.60 on coinexchange and bought at $0.31 on etherdelta.. feels good. Imbeciles are still swapping 1:1 lol.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Kind of new to ETH, so I wasn't sure how this all worked.

So the swap is happening on Nov. 10, right? I'll be interested to see how that affects the price. I guess I hope it stays somewhat stable.

17 days left they said?

Price is low now, we have seen the potential this coin has got.
The twitter community is huge, and the dev very active. Easy x5-x10.

Yes 10th Nov so still got some time. I sold them as well to buy cheaper on etherdelta.

Sauce?

Thanks user I was about to do the swap thing but now I'm gonna x2 my ethd instead.

Much more than that. It was gonna raise much over 5$ if only..

> what is metamask

The work on the whitepaper was also good.
Next exchanges could be binance (and yes we would win coin of the month) or kucoin.

FFFUUUUUUUUU I bought on nova at twice the price I could have got on ed

I remember when people were calling this a scam because of no community, no whitepaper, no development.
Glad to see lots of progress since then.
Getting on a serious exchange would be the next step.

.. maybe sell it back and then buy on etherdelta?..

after I buy ethd how do i store it in a wallet?

If you want. I just keep it on etherdelta with my other tokens.

How? Just open an erc-20 wallet (eidoo, myetherwallet, etc..) and transfer there ethd from etherdelta.

> eidoo
user plz

Agreed. Getting on binance via cotm is achievable and would make ethd x10-x20

I have myetherwallet, don't i need to add a custom token?

what's the catch?

its legit