Believe me or not, but this guy make 5x140kg deadlift

Believe me or not, but this guy make 5x140kg deadlift.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hardly can believe an adult male can lift so little, that's not his peak performance right?

That's not even 3pl8. Besides deadlifts aren't hard. They're the easiest exercise to ego lift because it's a strict lift.

that's some nice as fuck architecture. where is that?

That's exactly 3 plates.

edgy

He can deadlift 3pl8. Cool. So can anyone who's been working for no more than 6 months.

Because of his long arms. That's not even an impressive weight though. I can almost do that and I'm dyel.

Why is he so weak?

Wut.

I'm 80kg and I deadlift 155kg for 5 reps and I'm pretty sure I'm the weakest person in my gym.

I've been working out for exactly 6 weeks and I can deadlift 170lbsx5. Please tell how that is impressive.

i am 60 kg and i deadlift 70

Damn it Danny, you're not getting the red bull drive back by deadlifting bitch weights.

what is your bodyweight?

5'10 200lbs. Yes I'm kinda fat.

>kinda fat
Ask me how i know you're american

I don't look fat, sorry. Don't know what to tell you. I have great genetics. Strong thighs and core.

me 5'10 125lbs and i am not a girl

Jesus Christ. Post a pic of your body please.

>strong thighs and core
so typical overweight murrican body type

Being proud of deadlifting 3 plate.
Benchmark is 4 plate to get out of dyel mate.

I believe that's stadium Louis II in Monaco

I saw a skinny as fuark weirdo former student of mine squatting 3pl8 with good form for reps.

Looks can be very deceiving.

>5×140lb deadlift
Ftfy

its okay, just an ordinary skinny body

was he pro-lifter? that's very good genetics, he could be a champ

140 isnt really impressive i can pull 5x110kg without training for it weighting 65 kg.
im sure with some training i could best him

>tfw cant deadlift the bar

What is up with you Europeans and your obsessive insecurities with America?

Like I said, got a fair bit of a fat on me. But it isn't noticeable at all with a shirt on. It's mostly around my stomach for some reason, which isn't big. I have a fairly average body even among European standards.

Cool story bro!

Hahahahaha

You fat fuck. Not even that guy, I was going to defend you because I'm a similar height and weight but damn.

I made fun of my sister for using a belt to deadlift 140kgs and she's like 60 kgs, this guy is using a belt and straps

Sure bud. Post your body then.

you re big guy

I don't think that's a strong core and thighs, just a fat core and thighs.
Have you ever even done any upper body exercises senpai?

post your sister

You'd like that wouldn't you bb ;)

Maxx really got screwed in the genetics department. He's pretty strong but he has the legs of someone who pulls like 80kg.

I'm 6 weeks into working out so of course nothing is going to show. I can bench 135x5 fairly easily and there's a visible 6 pack with the right lighting. I can also squat 180x5. I have a long way to go, but for 6 weeks I think I am doing good.

Stop half squatting

I'm not half squatting. I'm going below parallel. Why are you so upset? I have a physical job (I'm in construction) so of course I have a naturally stronger body despite just starting. In fact, once I start working again (been off for a few months) I'll probably go back to ~185 like I was before since I'm a complete hermit.

I would call that luck, im the complete oposite, weak as fuck but my legs grow bigger than enything without effort.

>Visible 6 pack with the right lighting

wew. A mexian fatty proud of deadlifting a few shitty pounds.
Genetic. Thrash.

Yes, and?

Not mexican.

Everyone! Look at this!

Every time some guy on Veeky Forums with ridiculous height to weight stats tells you they don't look that fat, remember this.

>be 194 cm, 92 kg
>look lean-ish, slightly muscular
>can barely lift lmao 3,5 plaet 1 rep
>can barely bench lmao2 plaet 2 reps

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_dysmorphic_disorder

>191cm
>87kg
>feel fat as fuck
>almost identical stats to you

Why do I feel so fat? I don't get it.

>Because of his long arms

arms arent used as a lever in a diddly friend

Because you're on this board too much. No one that looks at you in the real world thinks you're fat.

Because maybe we are fat and we need to take this more seriously

Ya but you start in a better position.

Reminder being a skinny DYEL looks worse than being a "fat" ~15% BF DYEL. Nothing dries pussy faster than skellys.

cut it out rudy, don't bully him

he looks athletic and his arms look long as fuck

not surprised he can get 5x140kg, I hit that as a skeletal 16 year old

lol says the fatty

Gone ye golem

YOU ARE THE REASON EUROPEANS KEEP MAKING FUN OF US, STOP EATING!!!!

Why?

Because you're a fat fat fatty. Stop eating so much, you're the reason we're called burgers.

It's true. Visible bones are one of the biggest turn offs. The body at 25% is considered fat but it is far preferable to the skellies on the right.

love that show.

Holy eff.
Please say you're doing SS, that would probably kill me.

Not doing SS. I was at this weight before I started working out. I'm 6 weeks into SL + accessories. The real reason I've put on 10-15lbs is because I've been outta work for a few months but still eat like I'm working full-time. I don't consider myself fat though, but maybe that is because most of America is fatter than me. Or maybe it's because nobody thinks I look fat.

the last pic you posted literally any girl would go for that over anyone who is even remotely skinny fat or fat. Of course if you look anorexic girls will prefer a chubby guy. If you're a skinny dyel as long as you don't look sickly you will get girls over any fat guy.

We all think you look fat
>I've gained weight because
You're lazy and don't want to eat less because you're a stereotypical American.

Pls stop, our country is going to sink into the ocean if you guys keep gaining weight.

The last pic I posted falls into the 1% category. Compare that to the 58%:

>other people are fatter than me so it's ok
Other people are in better shape than you too, why do you only compare yourself to the bottom 10% and not the top?

I don't give a fuck what some virgins on Veeky Forums think. I start work again next week and I'll be right back down to 185 in a month or two. I will continue to work out despite all your insults.

Because I'm 6 weeks into lifting. When I am 6 months into lifting I will compare myself to people who have been working out. I have no reason to be ashamed of how I look when I'm still learning how to lift barbells.

you're fat
you were fat in this post too
fat here as well

>I insult people new to lifting because my life sucks
Keep it up. I'm sure your life will improve soon. Going to drink a soda right now just to spite you.

You better continue to work out, I don't want to have to pay for your fat problem surgeries in a few years.

>Telling people who are delusional about how fat they are that they are fat is an insult

Don't worry. I pay for my own health insurance with my amazing job while you jack off your NEET micopenis online calling people fat.

I've already admitting I got some fat on me. But this post chain goes up to someone saying I was unhealthy or whatever. I'm not in any shape or form despite what you say.

You just said you don't have a job.

You aren't healthy, you're fat.

>You just said you don't have a job.
Wrong. I said I haven't been working for a few months. I'm a union electrician. My job doesn't go away, ever.

>You aren't healthy, you're fat.
Says you. But my doctor disagrees. I could lose 20lbs for looks, but it wouldn't make me noticeably healthier. Keep going though, this thread is amusing.

>It's insulting to call people fat and unhealthy when they have proven to be so
>It's not insulting to call people neets with micropenises despite having nothing suggesting it and admitting to be a neet oneself
Please be trolling m80

I believe that no prob.

I have seen people deadlifting 4plates and more while looking like they don't have a single muscle on their body

also Ive seen complete dyels with stick arms bench 3 playtes+ as well

some people just have good leverage for those lifts... and need to actually lift big numbers to look big, i.e. 4+plate bench, 6+pl dead

Not unhealthy. Cry more.

Saying you're not unhealthy over and over won't make you lose weight buddy, maybe try eating less.

It may come as a surprise to you, but being called fat by Veeky Forums virgins isn't going to make me want to lose weight suddenly. Like I said, it will shed itself naturally when I start working again. This entire autistic back-and-forth going on, this is why you can't get a GF. Acting superior all the time is one of the least attractive qualities in a person. You should really work on your social fitness more than your physical fitness.

I lost my virginity like 4 months ago, so maybe think before you try and insult someone buddy.

I'm pretty sure being a fatty boombalatty is a bigger turn off.

>I lost my virginity like 4 months ago, so maybe think before you try and insult someone buddy.
LMAO. You sure showed me! Top fucking kek. How old are you? Early 20s?

>I'm pretty sure being a fatty boombalatty is a bigger turn off.
It really isn't, sorry. I lost mine at 14. Fat people get laid all the time. Personality is number one.

>14
What was the priests name?

HAES, pls go

My squat and deadlift are 10kg apart.

help

My bench and squat are equal, get on my level.
225x5

same senpai.

Though desu I don't feel like going higher on my squat.

>I lost my virginity like 4 months ago
You should've just lied man you just proved his point.

Who says I wasn't lying?

>"kinda" fat
>thinks lmao 3plate dl is anything but "my first deadlift tier"
>mexican american

Not fucking mexican. Stop calling me that.

Lay down the burritos Pedro, you're never gonna be able to climb the wall looking like that.

This is the funniest thread in all of Veeky Forums right now, this guy is a goldmine. I hope that I dont fuck it up with this post, stay triggered fatbro.

I was a skelly my entire life. I actually feel a lot better being at 200 than I did at 150 in high school. I don't see why that's a bad thing.

I'm sure your heart and knees would disagree about that feeling better thing.

Imagine deadlifting with arms that don't reach your belly and with arms that reach your knees

Which one is harder?