That one faggot who wears headphones in the gym and never talks to anyone and just works out really hard every time...

>that one faggot who wears headphones in the gym and never talks to anyone and just works out really hard every time he's there

What a fucking creep.

>that guy who looks at himself in the mirror mid set

Come on, man. I just want to workout and mind my own business.
Maybe offer me some of your water, next time.

>mfw describing me

>that obviously depressed loser doing SS and staring blankly at the floor between sets

I honestly think he's training to be a good serial killer.

>that guy that browses Veeky Forums in between sets

>that guy who doesn't wear basketball shorts to the gym

....h-hey

I'm that kind of guy. I go to the gym to work out [PERIOD] that is a dramatic period

fuck

So when are you planning to start murdering a bunch of people?

Jokes on you normal, Its socially acceptable to not talk to anyone while in the gym. You're the one who's weird here. Checkmate [PERIOD] that is a dramatic period

>that one fat guy who is working out to improve his health so he can live to see his daughter go to college and not succumb to the heart disease that runs in his family

Only fag lift for girl.

Humans communicate. It's abnormal you avoid talking to people. Probably because you think people are out to get you.

>that guy who grunts when lifting

>that guy who drinks water in between sets

>that guy who drinks water in between reps

>vast majority of people in my gym have Beats™ or earbuds in all the time
>most of them are pretty fit and do freeweight exercises that focus on functional strength
>they rarely talk to anybody and mostly go about their routines with blank expressions
>literally 80% or more of the gym is like this
Guys I think my gym is a local serial killer hangout. Wat do?

>mfw doing most of these
>it's a smile

Don't be that inhibited and just do whatever feels right and accept people will do the same.

Spotted any /pol/ approved haircuts? If not I wouldn't be worried.

wh..what is wrong with this? Asking for a friend

Hitler youth undercuts and borderline buzz cuts are the most common hairstyle.

Not sure you understand this meme thread

That place has gym massacre written all over it.

>drinking cold water
>lowering your internal temperature between sets
It negates your warmup and increases risk of injury. Think about a piece of meat fresh out of the freezer vs thawed out. You want your muscles warm. Cold water disrupts that.

>That guy who drinks water while
>is me

AMITITE GUISE LOL WUTAFAG

The gayest way to die ever

that is literally wrong though

I taught a girl (6/10 and i do have a gf) the trick with removing weights from a barbell. Guess I don't qualify anymore.

What about literally choking on a dick or bleeding to death from rough butt sex?

No longer a serial killer, just a normal creep/potential rapist.

>That guy who plays games on his phone when doing cardio

Oh wait that is me, why is cardio so excruciatingly boring?

I know its a meme and all, but I'm literally the only person who consistently does that. Its starting to make me a bit self conscious.

>not Netflix and run

Is this a joke? Are you there to socialize? Fuck you dumbass DYEL.

Ouch

Not sure why that made me laugh so hard.

Whatever anyone on this board says, your reality and common sense > Veeky Forums memes

Whoah easy buddy. Put the beast back in the cage.

What's wrong about this?

>thinking that 12 oz of cold water lowers your temperature enough to risk a muscle injury.
Please tell me you're joking

*serial killer rage intensifies*

DID HE FUCKIN STUTTER?

Try lifting weights before you post here dyels

>that guy who lifts in shoes

>that guy who walks around in between sets

>that guy sobbing between sets

I unironically hate this. Especially when I see an open rack that hasn't been used in 5 mins, and so I start walking up to use it and the dude rushes back to tell me he's still on it.

>that one autistically talkative guy who can't tell when people would like to end the conversation

>that one guy who was once extremely DYEL but has put in progress and is now lifting heavier than you

yeah suck my dick faggots

>that guy who wonders if he can hang himself on the lat pulldown machine before anybody can stop him every time he walks past it

>mfw thats me
>mfw breaking PR's to some dope uplifting trance

>that guy that takes off his shoes

>that guy who farts on the squat rack

This is me but I do an hour of cardiovascular before weights. Gotta stay hydrated.

>that guy who doesn't lift in shoes and gets warts.

>that one armchair psychologist that thinks he has everyone figured out

Man, never squat if you're stomach feels off. Learned that the hard way.

I stare into my own eyes for the entire set

L-leave me alone

Almost did this, but I got the urge to splurge before I was about to start and called off working out that day

>that one guy that has a panic attack halfway through deadlifts involving screaming, crying, and shaking in the fetal position
Y-you too...

>That guy who seemingly doesn't have a routine and just wanders around the gym using stations randomly

This is me. I like to mix it up a bit and take it slow.

>that guy that 'accidentally' rolls his bosu ball into my leg every day

What do you guys think about guys who only /cardio/?
I always get dirty looks from weight lifters.
>tfw

Decent OC desu

I thought that was at least 30% of the people here

I always do this with my phone brightness as low as possible so people can't see I'm browsing /h/.

>that guy who cries in bathroom in between sets because his wife died two days prior

You guys don't even know

>that guy that is doing something along the line of rack pulls with a shit ton of pl8s and then proceeds to just DUMP them right on the fucking ground

Nobody bothered to sort out the fucking tower of pl8s that was in the middle of the squat rack and the power rack (where he was), people just stepped over it and loaded their bar akwardly

>that guy that takes the bar from the squat rack to do deadlifts

There are other bars to do this with more space, need I remind you that there is only 1 squat rack in here

>Tfw this is me

>tfw people at my gym probably think I'm a quiet psycho waiting to unleash my true power level on the unsuspecting world

what trance do you listen to?

>that guy who tests his 1RM

fucking creepo

>that guy who lifts at the gym
what a fucking autist

Kek, just spit my water out mid rep

>that guy who goes to the gym to do bodyweight routines

>That guy who works out, goes home, then takes a steamy shit on his wife's chest.

>That guy who plays Danger Zone out loud from his phone on repeat and proceeds to 4pl8 diddly with 'snap city' form

It's ok bro. I practice speedcubing while I do cardio. It does beat the sound of treadmills and seeing old man cock.

>that guy who lifts naked
Think it's time for me to switch gyms

>That guy who browses Veeky Forums and giggles between sets.

That's me

>that guy who unracks his plates and puts them back where they belong like he's paid to

Safe

>that guy who watches the squat rack like an anxious hawk waiting for you to finish instead of asking to work in like a normal person
>that guy who doesn't make eye contact and is always looking at the floor or his phone
>that guy who brings a fucking notebook to track his lifts
Pic related. If you do any of the above, it's okay, you're in the gym to learn...and right now you've learned to never do any of that shit because it looks weird as fuck and it's why people laugh at you when you leave the room.

>That guy who sips water between sets

>that guy that has checked out a long time ago and is just going through the motions

well wtf am i meant to do make eye contact with strangers seems weird tbqh

Soon, only one.

There's a difference between comfortable in your own skin and staring at someone. Which reminds me

>that guy who doesn't break eye contacts and keeps staring like he wants to kill you, rape you, or both

Fug, I used to do 1 & 2, and I still do 2 a lot. feelsbad

You're giving me ideas, senpai, but I don't want to involve anyone else.

Got me

literally me, just did it right now

>>that guy who watches the squat rack like an anxious hawk waiting for you to finish instead of asking to work in like a normal person
Unless you're super close in weight, it's pretty rude to ask to work in

Jokes on you, I only drink room temperature water with Rich Piana's 5150 Stim-Crazy Blend Wildberry flavored Preworkout.

>When you realize your that guy that walks into gym with black hoodie hood up don't talk to anyone and have some intense metal/electronic blasting on headphones to keep you pumped
>LITERALLY trying to leave humanity behind

Who here gym crazy guy?