Obviously anorexic girl in the gym

Veeky Forums, what the fuck can I do about an obviously anorexic woman who works out at my gym?

I feel really bad, because I am recovered from that shit myself, and it is really obvious.

>Watch her squatting
>Can see her pelvic bones through her yoga pants
>Does mat workouts and looks like a fucking ant crawling around
>The fucking PT's just seem to ignore this like the greedy Jews they are

What can I do?
I followed her home last week, and we passed 5 restaurants, 2 supermarkets and 8 advertisements for food products. She averaged 20 seconds staring at each one! That is the definition of anorexia, this food obsession is exactly how it went for me.

I'm not sure if she 'knows' something is wrong. I deliberately knocked over her bottle of water and heard her mutter something about that increasing the calories, but I used to obsess over that stuff and thought it was just good health.

What the hell can I do? She does not belong in a gym. She will be dead within 2 months, I am certain of it.

>bring bowl of eggs to gym
>you don't have to tell me why you are anorexic, but you do have to eat these

Follow her into her apartment, tie her up and force feed her the sausage.

Why are you following home a literal preta?

I wanted to observe her behaviour and confirm my suspicion

>put a note on her doorstep calling her fat
>next day knock on door and tell her she is skinny
>that night take her out to dinner
>have waiting staff come by and sing happy birthday
>tell staff that her name is Lan D. Whale
>her self esteem drops, she fucks you that night

Post her pix

Wtf you followed her home, you fucking creep

Fuck off. He's trying to help.

I am not taking pictures of a very sick woman. she needs help. Besides I tried taking a picture of her last week and a normal sized man walked in front of her and completely blocked her off.

Tell her you're an artist and you want to sketch her.

By following her home? If he wants to help...why not be a normal person and just talk to her??

Kidnap her and keep her in your basement until she regains her health. You'll need:

>a ski mask
>chloroform
>a rag
>wrestling shoes
>hand cuffs
>a van with tinted windows and sliding back doors
>8 ft of rope
>50 1 gallon jugs of whole milk and a couple buckets of REAL FOOD ®
>a funnel

kekd

>I followed her home last week

Dude...

I followed her home for her own good.
The worst part is that I watched her through her windows.

When she got home you know what she did? More fucking exercise (pushups and situps). She had almost nothing in her fridge either so I doubt she made up the calories.

I'm thinking of ordering a pizza to her address every day for the next few weeks until she eats one. I know part of my recovery was rediscovering the joy of food.

This

I have a better idea user.

How about you pretend to work for a pizza place and deliver it yourself? That way you can see what she does with it.

Honestly you just need to talk to her user

have them spell out in mushrooms get help

underrated post

Good idea, when she lets you in to give you the tip just tackle her and take her back to your lair. You'll need:

>a pizza delivery outfit
>a ski mask
>a van with sliding doors and tinted windows
>chloroform
>a rag
>hand cuffs
>8 ft of rope
>50 1 gallon jugs of whole milk and as much Rich Piana's REAL FOOD ® you can buy

She won't eat the first one because it's creepy and she's anorexic. She won't eat the next ones because it's very creepy, and she might even interpret it as someone calling her fat

If you want to actually help her, befriend her. Eating disorders are usually the result of insecurities and stress, maybe having a friend could help. If you confront her about it just make sure she knows you used to be anorexic yourself. And whatever you do don't tell her you followed her home or ordered her fucking pizza

no its not
and stop saying underrated

Best advice here

>The worst part is that I watched her through her windows.

I can practically feel the autism escalating.

le meme police are here!

OP here - This isn't the only way I want to help but I am going to send email to the gym regarding her. I don't think the PT's should be ignoring this. Its fucking irresponsible of them. They are basically letting her die. It makes me sick.

Kek'd well done OP.

kek

>I followed her home

yeah she's the one with a psychological problem and it's up to you to save her. maybe killing her and wearing her skin as a suit is the best way to help her. you won me over OP.

Lol

>I watched her through the window

Jesus..fuck I would've beaten the shit out of you, you fucking Austic fuck. Then I would fuck her after she thanks me for dealing with the creep that followed her home. Then I'll help her out with her eating disorder with my extra marinated sausage special

The fuck is wrong with you?

Lmfao

bait

laughed heartily; thankz op

ayy

One of my old gyms i used to see this girl who was skinny af but she was just on the limit so she didn't look anorexic but she would spend hours on the treadmill. I felt bad and wanted to tell her to stop because she looked good she could stop going to the gym for a few months and still not have put on enough weight to be considered to have a normal woman's body.

Thats what we call DEDICATED SHITPOSTER

Thanks for the laugh OP

>real food and milk
>not mutant mass and anavar

I'm sure she doesn't want a clit that is bigger than most dicks.

Date her and start feeding her