Quick rundown on this guy?

Quick rundown on this guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UdJXgwcqccQ&t=47s
youtube.com/watch?v=ihU9WmWi1UY
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Best fitness advice around. Follow his youtube to get gains. All of them.

>delusional narcissist who lies about nearly everything
>was basically your stereotypical wow/dnd nerd for 30 yrs
>is relatively good at googling information and interpreting it for the masses
>has okay squat and dl numbers (ignoring the fact that he's been on test for years)
>possibly has klinefelters

that's our boy Hemingway

Kid, ain't nobodies got the clearance to get a quick rundown on Hemingway.

Full of ments, just like Jason Genova and his chronicles. Makes the man with shittiest genetics praise lord for not being Bloho.

Why are you guys calling him hemingway i missed this meme

The quintessential tough guy, alpha male. Only follow his advice if you want to look like a monster.

He created a backstory where he was in the 'powder wars' of south america, snatching and grabbing people as an operator.

There, he got the codename Hemingway by some magic occurence of events / heavy operating.

How are you a fitness expert with no magazine appearances or photoshoots

LEL

it's classified.

Fitness experts aren't fitness models, you fucking donut. Name an olympic lifting coach that has appeared on the cover of Men's Health. You fucking idiot.

>zero traps
>hairy chest
>fatcep pump
>bald
>not vascular

why should someone ever take advice from a DND nerd who squats and makes his videos while creating ammo?

youtube.com/watch?v=UdJXgwcqccQ&t=47s

whoo we got a badass over here
god this place has become cancer

is this the same dude?

Hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahbaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

rare fashion blahino wew lad

Saved this from a rate thread on /soc/ a few weeks ago.

What rating did the Monster get?

He has more muscle than Ryback

You would think he would know how to better handle the trolling of the internet by now. And then he goes full navy seal.

No idea. I saved this because the bald head - blonde beard tryhard-badass style somewhat amused me. Didn't even notice the guy was well known for something until right now.

Fuck off he's trying a new disguise in case the agency wants him to infiltrate a gang of gay truck drivers.

>who squats
Making a massive assumption there.

that shirt tucked into his wranglers lol
>Lllllllllllladies!

Are the people who support him in the comments subtle trolls, or do people still actually watch this guy reiterate the same information he's always said over and over? Legit curious

didn't realise a hairy chest was a bad thing you low-test twink

blaha did a video on how a suit should fit once.
he was wearing an ill fitting 50 buck suit...

youtube.com/watch?v=ihU9WmWi1UY

hahahahahahahaha fucking lol

100 percent pure concentrated autism wrapped in a grotesque flesh golem corpse.

le cancer XDDD kysssss I love idubbz and depression memes

You like smooth, hairless male chests user?

that's his twin brother

Look at him
He's fucking disgusting.
Couldn't fucking run a mile to save his life.

Has anybody actually confronted him irl? Like said ok come at me, let's fight.

Cyber bullying is illegal in this country user

I remember this. I thought he was a normal person back then

Underrated post.

i cant stop laughing about coppertop22
saying oh yeah thats our boy hemmingawy he was always so fond of the 308 and them competing for cash, prizes, and other things of considerable value in front of machine guns mounted on dish racks i honestly dont think its real

>tfw finally look unquestionably, significantly more aesthetic than blahino

Holy fuck finally. Took longer than it should have, tbdesu fampai

Can anyone give me a quick rundown on these two?

looks like he'd have a feminine benis

aww fug :D

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male

lost

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

I come across as a tough guy, the alpha male.

Did moot ever give him that anons IP records?

No one posted it yet
>a quick rundown
genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

>roiding for this

All you fuckers are going to jail for espionage, for the rest of your sorry lives.

Are you autistic?

His ex who posts on fitmisc said he has a tiny dick. He even admitted stuffing his underwear on elitefitness forums

The guys at Fitmisc found his forum posts from the early to mid 2000s.... Dude must have had like 100K posts on various forums while he was living off his first wife's money

NON-NEGOTIABLE

I do come across as the tough guy, the alpha male

>gained fame and a decent youtube followship by calling out bigger names in the fitness industry
>always claimed stuff like that he is an alpha male and that he has combat expierence from working as a mercenary, 2 black belts, univeristy degree etc
>involved in a lot of drama
>people slowly realize that there is something wrong with this guy and start researching the background and the past of Blaha
>they dig a lot of fucked up shit up and find out that basically everything Blaha ever said or claimed is a lie
>they found all the forum nick names etc of Blaha and track down his entire online life
>turns out Blaha spend the last 25 years of his life doing nothing else besides beingonline bragging and lieing about shit and claiming ridicilous things
>he did so many fucked up things like sending dick picks on bodybuilding forums etc.

This guy is 40 years old and the biggest loser you could ever imagine. People suspect him of being mentally ill that he acutally believes all of his claimes and that he lives in a phantasy world.

You can read up on some of his insane claims here: genovapedia.org/blahapedia.html

The Blaha Saga is getting updated on fitmisc on the daily if you want to know more about him and his fucked up life

>10 hours a day of world of warcraft
Fuck if I continue will I end up like Blaha?

Super Saiyan Nappa

That was funny. Too skinny though

Looks fine
Who wants a tight suit
why the fuck would you buy tight pants though

No it doesn't. Not everyone likes or has to wear slim-fit twink suits, there is nothing wrong with a classical and comfy double vented one. But that jacket doesn't fit him by any definition.