How to motivate bitch boys

reposting this from prior thread

I have a better question:

I've got bitch-ass friends that are all skeleton mode, super into anime, weigh like 135-140lb each. What's more annoying is they ALL insist they're in great shape, are stronger than average, etc.

They think they're too good for girls, but at the same time will cry to me every now and then about how >tfw no gf.

We're talking people that are too enlightened by their own intelligence to watch sports. They unironically refer to well adjusted people as "frat boys" and try to avoid them. To them, popularity even in its simplest forms has trappings to be avoided: yet at the same time they frequently winge about how they don't have a lot of friends. It's always "user, how many people do you talk to every day? Oh wow that many? I only have like 3 friends :(" but whenever I try to get them out of their fucking rooms to do shit they ALWAYS complain about being too busy like every other fucking student doesn't have the same courseload.

How do I convince people like this to stop being such fucking losers? I'm sure everybody here knows the type.

>I'm gonna start training in a few weeks, can you write me a routine?
>I can't start training now, I've got too much work.
>I can't stand all these people bragging about going to parties
>Oh I can't train now either, I really tweaked my back a few days ago
>haha why are you going to a Superbowl party? Oh wow he threw the ball! hahaha

The first step is making them recognize how much of a bitch they look like, right? Does anybody have good strategies to tear down self-esteem until they want to gym willingly?

Other urls found in this thread:

cracked.com/blog/3-bizarrely-era-specific-comic-book-heroes-part-1/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> "I'm going to fuck you in the ass every day until you are strong enough to stop me"

Nice to see my pasta is catching on.

You dont convince them. You aren't their parents, and they don't appreciate you forcefully changing their lifestyle. The best you can do is passively wait until they may have a change of heart.

Why are you friends with them?

I used to be that kind of guy in highschool, just slightly overweight rather than a skeleton.
I tried multiple times to start training and going to the gym during that time but every time I eventually got bored and stopped after a couple months.
I only realized how much of a loser i was after i had the thought "my highschool days have just ended and i never even got one kiss".
I decided to turn my life around, started lifting, eating more healthy, going out socializing and changed my own clothing style.

The point here is that until they ain't self conscious themselves, no matter what you do you cannot help them much or at all.

>tfw you're that guy except for the fact that you lift

you dont.
people change when they want to
just wait when they are 30 and is still kissless and say your were right.

Tell them what you just said. Just tear apart everything about them and nitpick their bullshit. Either they stop being your friends (a bonus since they seem like such monumental faggots), it they realise their bullshit and are willing to change with your help.

How old are these people?
I thought everyone grew out of that phase at 14?

>"frat boys"
probably uni students mate

It's good user

I recognize these from Seanbaby articles. Seanbaby is the best

they're kinda right
I wish I could just be content living a less than ideal life
rather than working my ass off and it not really solving my problems

how is it going senpai

This senpai

becaus op is actually talking about himself lmao. hes scamming u assholes to give him motivation.

I think he quit at Cracked.

He didn't. I think he mostly edits for them, but he's been focusing on his mobile game, Calculords.

He actually posted a fucking fantastic two parter last month.

cracked.com/blog/3-bizarrely-era-specific-comic-book-heroes-part-1/

user, can you help me?

I've got a bitch-ass friend who looks like a douche frat boy, super into football (wow, he threw the ball! lmao), weighs like 195-200lb. What's more annoying is that he ALWAYS insists he's in great shape even though he doesn't do any cardio, etc.

We're talking a dude who's too enlightened by his own intelligence to watch anime. He unironically refers to eccentric people as "fucking losers" and tries to avoid them. To him, solitude even in its simplest forms has trappings to be avoided: yet at the same time he frequently whines about his friends' lifestyle choices that have no effect on him.

Why don't you just tell your friend to B.E. Himself?

>play football and soccer
>not cardio
wew lad

let me guess user: you're more intelligent than your peers, you're sure of it. It just happens that the only sign of this is that you spent decades of your life playing video games while they were socializing.

But you're gonna be their boss one day, r-right?