/plg/ Powerlifting General

Thread dedicated to the SPORT OF POWERLIFTING!

powerliftinggeneral.com/

>friendship edition
Remember, united we comfy, divided we shitpost.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true
youtu.be/KLX8RJSqkjs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 posts early

Kill yourself

bit early
reminder permabulk is a meme

SHEIKO & DIETMAR PROGRAMS

Sheiko Programs:

>Beginner (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1cfn4wy-9lc3mO5ObkoBU_Bf2GUtkr42gCyZS_hzeD4I/

>Intermediate Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A8YmCRV8hL4VFdMtuSzNAM_0wjPF4lj1HxHFEnMVers/

>Intermediate Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18nIdEHDGktGptKsWDQzowXkmHeM6XGMFj-TnGdQKLmY/

>Intermediate Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1htZVT7ltLYVBSB3Uh9PQKqARitj46IEgihbo3Uu04P0/

>Advanced Small Load (/plg/ internet exclusive)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12NUdKocJ2GnpjFXei-N_doL7NM6aT-LwulkS8LQwGEk/

>Advanced Medium Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-Yt4THa8mZNR81aUcgDVgdqTpc3GiAKLenx3Z7id0yE/

>Advanced Large Load
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1akqwfO1und1UI1zvnwK9KIMeJ-r0TLjYJMxi2cTp84c/

Dietmar Programs (translated by cā€™ā€™,)):

>New to competitions:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/176C50p67VaRiFYuDqGctTVRbgXcvejVea4GrZDg4RmA/

>Veteran competitive:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/197wVbzGyE5MWvP1KB4u6rsJX30uAmgeVxJvTV74sVc8/

>Guide for competitive programs:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLSHl5UWt2Z09LVE0/view?ths=true

>Volume program:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YbmVOCBKbY8bDOVjO5lNThwKOkthaHi1sX0o6PsixJc/

>Volume program: (by Haugen)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BWu8oSQ9htB91Yjo6pP5XX8qrk-mbUNax_rvEcEf4H8/

>Guide for volume program:
drive.google.com/file/d/0BzE9F9Z7GkwLYkVmb3prYWt1OWM/view?ths=true

I hope trappy-chan GETS CANCER

26*
bump limit is 310, not 300.

trappy

is

always has been

always will continue to be

and forever will be remembered as

a fucking man with a dissociative disorder who refused to receive psychotherapy and instead took the rational solution of injecting himself with hormones and dressing like a girl

negate this

You make a new thread on the old bump limit, as is tradition you mentally ill newfag

Don't forget you are a MAN.

>tradition

lol familia I've been making the /plg/ OP since early 2016. There's no such thing.

i remember when /plg/ was a fast moving thread with about 4 trips, all of whom were incredibly strong and friendly
There was a lot of bants and friendship.
what happened in those last two years, lads :(

You had some severe disabilities don't you...

Thicc > thinn

Bryce Lewis

Mike Tuchscherer

Josh Hancott

Blaine Johnson

Alex Kang

Chad Wesley Smith

You get free coaching plans and programming, but you can only choose one.

Who do you pick and how did you make that decision?

>he thinks he was ever relevent

/plg/ can be divided into eras

>The Sean Era

Sean is the main shitposter, unifies the good trips and everyone loves to hate sean, plg unity is high

>The Panzer Era

This is the decline of modern /plg/ my mere presence correlated with and likely caused a decrease in the presence of the good trips people liked, due to the massive shitposting levels sean could never generate

>The Post Panzer Era

Think of this as the dark ages, I was away for classes and life for a while so /plg/ was in disarray looking for direction but finding none, this is the preamble to the current state of affairs

>The Trappy Era

I have returned but I'm no longer anywhere near as relevant as I was in terms of generating chaos and discontent and /plg/ is just a tranny worship thread now

so in short

ha ha

fuk u

I did this

Tuscherer or CWS why the hell is hancott and Kang even on that list, they don't even compare to the caliber of coaches in that list

Anyone else remember TMBro?

Whatever happened to him and other long gone trips and user?

see

Plg time line from an oldfag who has never tripped:

2013 - PLG was born, many new trips, some would come to pass.

2014 - PLG picks up in popularity, any trips still around from the beginning were about to stay around for a while. More posters, amateur but decent advice, and heavy lifting was had.

EARLY 2015 - PLG is at its peak, but not for long. An eventful year for PLG, threads was fast, popularity was at its peak and general culture was rich. The trip selection was at its best and the memes were great.

Late 2015 - with peak comes decline. Rapid decline.

2016 - we don't talk about this era

2017 - only recoverable if trappy dies in a freak accident

Your pepes are shit Panzer lmao

I miss sparrow desu
Plg reached peak comfy when Isley, bodorio and sparrow were all about

CWS

Closest to goal body, most closely matches goals of pure athleticism, and he's by far the most huggable

Your "bullying" is so cringey

I added them because they're IG/YouTube popular, and some people love buying coaching from random IG personalities.

>a 17 year old kid will probably beat hancotts squat at 18 or 19

>he's considered good

How is this LMAO

I've been on plg since I was 14 years old.

Serious. 4 years.

the odds that Veeky Forums fit plg stumbled upon a world champion is incredibly low, you realize that right? he's gonna get injured and his progress will HALT or decline.

Is this the most famous image of /plg/?

Literally anyone would recognize it and it has an almost mythical, fantastical air to it. Almost like the infamous picture of Bigfoot walking through the clearing, or one of the many images of WW2 that cut through to the core of humanity exposing all thr goods and bads.

This simple frame is art in the purest sense.

>2016 - we don't talk about this era

or some other shit that stops him

Tfw ywn be fil

that's a fat manlet without a shirt not art

lmao so pesmistic he wont get injured unless he does something stupid

Also you can literally say that about any athlete ever "oh dont worry he will just get fucked up"

Like what lmao

1 3 S H E I K O S
S
H
E
I
K
O
S

So I took the advice of some anons on WLG from last time and went for an easy 205 on clean.

youtu.be/KLX8RJSqkjs

How is my form now? I'm sure you guys could offer some pointers.

>pretty much perfect tech
>good programing
>now good sleep and diet

Tell me again how hes gonna get injured love to know

Not if he roids lmao

Alex Kang
I have no reason for this decision aside from I like his name. I haven't even started lifting yet, I just routinely browse these threads while silently lurking for entertainment purposes.

ive been on Veeky Forums since 2007

I'm 23 now, I am also the most feared and respected poster in Veeky Forums history

I've met him irl he's nice

Be careful your newness is showing
It's called bad luck, freak accident, all that nonsense
People just get injured for no apparent reason. It happens, and it will happen to you
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors

>he

you're responding to him right now lol, he has an iphone hence the image.jpg

>tfw been on Veeky Forums since 2006

Good thing I'm actually a socially well adjusted human being in daily life.

Good thing your girlfriend isnt disgusting and youre not poor oh wait

Whatever happened to Deliuge?

Im not kermit just a fan from disc
Also freak accidents are rare and saying he WILL get in one is just wrong theres no way of knowing that

trappy

He'll get knee pain, SI pain, back pain, whatever and he will have to take time off to rehab and then he'll get back to where he was, get a bit stronger and then get injured again

shut the fuck up kermit you little bitch hang yourself like your mom did with a resistance band

Theres your pessimism showing again those pains really only come from overuse or bad tech which he has both covered

You're deluded.

Ye fingers crossed right? God forbid he outtotals you by even more lmao

Ok sure a random kid from Veeky Forums is the next world fucking champion LMAO. I'll eat my socks live on camera if he ever breaks even a junior world record officially.

Good come back lmao
Just goes to show plg is filled with gdes with no clue what lifting is

Get ready to eat that sock bby
Also you know haack posts here some times mbeing a world champ in pl literally means fucking nothing

Calm down no one cares what you'd do lmao literally the only problem here is your sour grapes attitude.

mirin mobility

I literally wish him the best of luck. Would be cool as fuck if we had a WR holder here in PLG. Odds are against him that's all I'm saying.

but what about Haack? trappy seemed to claim that he used to come here

>hips too high at start
>doesn't even fully extend on the second pull

0/10

What odds? The ones you randomly made up?

delete this

Any roiders here? Planning my next blast and want some basic input.

Stack is Test/Deca/Eq with Anadrol for the start.

Was wondering what sort of doses I'd be looking at for least sides/most effectiveness.

Thanks.

>Inb4 fraud. They're all muh aesthetic faggots

Literally who are these people. YouTube memer is not a qualification to coach.

I respect Bryce as an athlete more than anyone on that list, but I like CWS as a coach more.

Eq can be hazardous during a heavy cycle. Depending on your bodyweight, 1-2 of test and deca each weekly, with anadrol leading up to the comp (or mock meet/skills test/pr).

>Eq can be hazardous during a heavy cycle
Explain?

And what do you mean "1-2 each"?

so i was in a parking lot today when I saw a WRX hatchback when it donned on me, your previous excuse only makes sense if there were only hatchback stI's but since there were also hatchback wrx's what you said (pic r elated) make sense

>lmao so pesmistic he wont get injured unless he does something stupid
Like doing no-handed squats?

None of the above
I want Nuckols.
not necessarily because of programming, though I'm confident it would be good, but because I want to be coached by his soothing voice

Sorry, 1-2cc. So like 250-500 each depending on sides. Eq can cause muscle tears in strength athletes because growth is rapid.

>Would be cool as fuck if we had a WR holder here in PLG. Odds are against him that's all I'm saying.

I predict some baby records, then burnout. The kid doesn't even like sports.

But we already do~

Implying that perfect upright form with light weight that he can easily do in a rack is dangerous in any way lmao

Off the top of my head, garagebro, boardshorts, and ssb are roidaroos. Not sure what they have experience running, though.

i've been on /plg/ for 4 years. along with early isley, lotus drama, marcel, jealous frauds, and bodyoreo, you are one of my favorite parts of this toxic, useless fucking place

and easily the person who spends the most effort helping others. honestly you're wasted on this place. find a real life powerlifting community to participate in. I did and I'm much happier now and the gains are better than ever.

honestly a bit sad to come back and see you still here

i hope one day i wont

Shut the fuck up nobody is talking to you.

Just because you were a burn out before even trying doesnt mean anyone else will be lmao

more like beat rubbish haha

That's why I'm asking for advice. My second pull was much better with 230 which is the pic on the right. Do you think this is because it was 25 lbs heavier?

He can't go to a real powerlifting community because he doesn't powerlift. Can you imagine some weird little tranny coming into a real gym and start telling people sheiko this and ipf that?

you know haack would despise the ever loving shit out of you, right? fucking nut case

I suppose, maybe it was a fluke or maybe it cued in your mind that you actually had to extend fully at that high of a weight

I don't even know what to say...
I had to re-read your post three times because every time I thought you were insulting me in a different part... but then I realised you weren't insulting me anywhere.

t-thank you.

WHY ARE YOU HERE WHEN EVERYBODY JUST FUCKING ABUSES YOU
DID DADDY ABUSING YOU GET YOUR LITTLE FREAKY BRAIN OFF SO NOW YOU COME HERE TO GET YOUR FIX?
Fine. here it is. you're a sick fuck who needs to seek help immediately

n-no I just like powerlifting and my friends and helping people when I can

sumo vs conventional, which should i develop?

>powerlifting
but you claim to do WL so why don't you fuck off to that general? too slow? not enough attention for you?
>friends
you're certainly in a HUGE fucking deficit of them here. so that doesn't fucking explain it you cunt

How autistic must one be to continually berate someone that doesn't respond to them.

kek

Conv unless you're a cuck

>you're certainly in a HUGE fucking deficit of them here. so that doesn't fucking explain it you cunt

She is friendly with most of the trips?

Not everyone is a weak willed fag that leaves just because anonymous is mean to them. Only a literal child would let insults stop them from doing what they want to.

Why don't you go to reddit or some other powerlifting forum. I'm sure there are hundreds out there. Why choose the one that brings you the most negativity and doesn't want anything to do with you when the others would gladly take you in?
There's clearly something wrong in your head. You know, aside from wanting to dress up as a girl with a dick in his pants.

bullying has nothing to do with powerlifting

Stop right there mate. Wanting to crossdress does not mean I want to actually be the little girl. If anything I could probably manhandle you in bed with a frilly dress on.

Both for a few months until you decide which you like more/which you're stronger with.

Both, if possible. Sumo is pretty cool for equipped though.

well that my...friend depends on ur morphology can you measure ur femur real quick

trranvestitsm and transgenderism are different but youre retarded. so ill let it slide. this time

Crossdressing implies neither of those terms that you mentioned and misspelled. It's time to get off Veeky Forums ESL-chan