I need help

I need help.

After today's alt surge my portfolio has recovered to 300k... I am ecstatic.

How do I parlay this 300k into 1MM+? I'm willing to be the farm- will convert all my alts to BTC and go 150k into two coins... If anyone here has tips please show me mercy. Post your address along with your coin of choice and the reason to why someone should buy it. If it actually moons I will send 10 BTC your way.

Let's all make it together bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/808-easydex-liquidity-multiplier-introducing
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex
youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7An2CGBQw
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202385.0
support.metalpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000369474-What-is-PoPP-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I know you hate to hear this, but at that level I'd say go all in ETH and just hold. It's the safest option that will eventually get you where you need to be without the risk.

i'm in the same boat as you

Would go with OMG right now.
Still relatively cheap and made nice announcements for collaborations today.
Great potential to grow.
IMO a good choice to invest

if you cant turn 300k to 1m by 2018 then kys

Is it worth it to just dump more back to BTC now? Or wait a couple of days to see if it drops as some predict?

Kucoin shares (KCS)

Not even on coinmarketcap yet, Similar to binance but better because it pays 50% of the transaction fees to you. It's a quality exchange that only lists good coins. Good team behind it. Can't find anything wrong with them. Seriously most people don't even know about this shit it's an easy moon mission.

Use my referral if you want: E345gr

Or just send the 10 btc later:
3Gzj9Sutg8UQurrFtrL247si356jDndYtD

nobody is going to spend 100k+ on some shit coin called Kucoin

Then OP should just hold it all in bitcon. If he really wants a moon mission this is it. Don't buy now though it just went up 20% and should correct soon.

One of the coins you should look out for is XAS. I don't have my notes with me but it shows incredible promise. They are implementing a LISK like platform that can be coded in JavaScript to rapidly produce applications on their own blockchain. Chinese adopt Chinese products and this one is very undervalued and not known in western circles. Only trading on one low volume exchange. It's marketcap is low more than 1/10th that of LISK and it recently experienced an influx of millions of dollars. This is foretelling of the next 100% to 200% coin as the interest is there and the coins price is not fluctuating. During the alt drain this coin held its place whereas every other single coin depreciated. This is indicative of the fact that it is undervalued and if you want a million dollars you put that I cash stack you have and put 50l-100k into this and you'll be a third of the way there

WTC might also be an option since they are planning to release their own blockchain and wallet this month and a prototype next month.

OMG and WTC might be mainstream coins but i think you cant go wrong.

16b9DFaLC3rMwfkvDzbZ24DVDLHtV9Ne7e

Oh another one: Metaverse ETP.

You're welcome

You should be a millionaire by next year

Coss, for 3x easy plus dividends

15FztuyYhJ29tkVE5rWU2QUw5s5vSLUjSV

ETP and WTC are sure bets as well though they have relatively high market caps

surprised no one has mentioned Metaverse. It could make you multiple millions with 300k.

i did

You better get there fuck out of your alts now op

Order books are thin

Ark is about to drop their mobile wallets and have Ark VM (smart contract implementation) in the works. I think it's good for both short and long term gains + the staking is great with biz_classic

This is my personal position, strong on KMD (stable 2x) through EOY, then beyond in 2018.

BTC: 1DByNYMUQEtKbhrnk9RdxhtAocn6p6Kwxy

Some info...

In case you have missed it, BarterDex is near release. It is a full exchange based on Atomic Swaps. In fact it is the most advanced Atomic Swaps solution available now.

coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/836-barterdex-atomic-swaps-made-easy

It includes the following features:
* Realtime orderbooks
* Update your prices in realtime
* Liquidity multiplier ("quantum trading"): you can place multiple orders with the same funds, when any gets filled the others get cancelled
* Electrum lite mode: no need to download the full blockchains of the coins you trade
* Variable confirmations preference setting: from zeroconf (25-30 seconds per trade but less secure) up to full notarization on Bitcoin blockchain
* Portfolio api: set percentage of coins you want and it automatically trades towards that goal
* Easy to use GUI (in development)

Among the coins supported (or soon to be), are: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash, Zcash, Stratis, Komodo, PIVX, Vertcoin, Dogecoin and 80+ other coins, including Komodo's assetchains and fiat pegs... more will be added.

Liquidity Multiplier
coremedia.info/blockchain-news/item/808-easydex-liquidity-multiplier-introducing

Whitepaper
supernet.org/en/technology/whitepapers/barterdex-a-practical-native-dex

Video Demos (using a basic ugly gui with command line, pretty gui is in development)
youtube.com/watch?v=XovwcWnZ9vM
youtube.com/watch?v=bf371VQRh0M

General video about Komodo:
youtube.com/watch?v=Cb7An2CGBQw

LINK is on sale atm, wait for another dip below 4500 sats and buy. hodl for a year and dont forget about me

1KDzit9L9wSF5A2sK7ZitoacNttmMHBLBR

Tbh i would go NEO you wil generate almost 1 gas a day, in future that will be a good passive income. or you sell for Profit NEO will go 100$+ easy

the other 75k i would put in OMG to add more to that passive income or just sell with also 5-10x by next year

1K3sRC2ssqfu9yq5JJ1kjopQWTzrM4Mm81

300k into Bitcoin make it 500k after S2X.

Thank me later.

no one with actual money is buying link you stupid faggot.

Metaverse OP. No need to thank me or send me BTC because I will also be a millionaire.

>Metaverse

It's already on finex and went from half fed-bux to 5 fed bux...what makes you think it will go to fuckin 15 or more?

300,000 dollars will give you almost 22 dollars a day?

God Neo is so shit, I didn't even realize until your post

WTC
ETP
MOD

$300k into link
become a billionaire by 2019

thank me later

Would do Zencash if i were you.
*Backed my palmbeach research group (They called NEO at 13cents!)
*Fundamentally the best security/private coin
*Projected to be $250-$500 in 1-2 years ($1-2 Billion marketcap)

0x7f091707aF96B05005a83103c440F104Fd9C3DAA

because its highly undervalued at todays prices

You should post your home address not your fuckin vitalik address so we can come and kill you for being a pathetic shill that you are.

Zencash Palm shit get the FUCK out of here. $250 LMFAO..

WTC is the one OP

That's not an explanation, that's....like saying "put money because I said so". Great advice, just bough 100K+.

VeChain. Not in the top 50 already. Will easily x4 when Givenchy partnership is confirmed and it's put on better exchanges.

WTC
- Chinkcoin for logistics
- Marketcap of 200m with room to grow
- low losses regarding alt coin trend, comparable gain

ETP
- 100m marketcap, no idea what the actual use is, but foreseeable swings

MOD
- Swiss coin with more than 2 developpers
- already two finished pilots with industry partners
- tracking and sensoring of wares, supply chain usage for pharma-industrie and other transportation branches needing overlook over process
- only on ED but still over ICO value on the first day
- 24m marketcap

1KknmseYy9J7cGScA4UyJQmiRQe6W7ZEq2

Can I write you an email about this?
I have a really great suggestion but I hate to write on smartphone. And some other reasons...
Will be at home in about a day and can send you detailed info.

6.5% return not factoring in gains from Gas/Neo appreciating. 300k makes 20k per year return currently

Stay salty, asshole, no one's selling :^)

Komodo is a good choice. I also think after the Lisbon summit, Verium will see substantial gains. It's very low supply and they are rolling out some very attractive features.

I recommend against Zen. Not because of the tech, but because the developers are shady as fuck. I personally knew one, and I've heard nothing but bad things.

Gokucoin
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2202385.0

It's a fun little coin with the strongest possible PoS above Stakecoin.

MTL is good investment for mid term, especially with proof of processed payments.
Going to make the leap to mainstream nicely.

support.metalpay.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000369474-What-is-PoPP-

Whatever you pick, good luck and congrats on those gains!

BTC: 17Z2trJdeUNwhrKFJKSGNBnRMTyLoDPQpy