Just had my first sip

Just had my first sip
WOW
>Why didn't you guys tell me about this sooner?

They did, you didn't listen

literally just tastes like a more tart 7-up

wait until you try the ultra black.

We were all busy having heart attacks

Guys the new purple flavor is terrible

What is it for? Why the fuck would I want something that will potentially kill me if I drank too much?

>doesnt lift because the bar might cave his chest in
>doesnt drive to the gym because car crashes are everywhere
>doesnt sip becaue it might kill him
never gonna make it

This desu

It's harmless. We go through this shit in every sip thread that doesn't get deleted within 20 minutes. Just google the ingredients. It's harmless.

I don't even know what the benefit of the drink is, why the fuck should I need it

Where my S I P B O Y S at?

Memes aside, I much prefer V over Monster. Monster Zero calories tastes like off-flat-lemonade, V Zero calories actually taste nice.

V, Redbull, Mother > Monster

OLEASE STOP POSTING THIS
PEOPLE ARE HIRED TO SHILL

red bull pls go

Butt-devastated Red Bull shill detected

Ok, are white sips the only Veeky Forums approved sips? Theres a vending machine near me but it only sells a few varieties of black sips.

White is best because it has no artificial coloring.

Where can i find this shit in Sydney?

S I P B O Y S 2 0 1 7

welcome to the secret sips society op.

S I P B O Y S

Not gunna meme here, I work 2 jobs, roofing and I work nights in a busy kitchen, 65 to 70 hours a week, and lift 6 nights a week, on sub 2000 calories, I stopped drinking sugar monsters to cut weight, but I work such gnarly days that I used to need blow to get through. I have add so no caffeine was killing my focus. just got a zero ultra, tastes good, have energy, no calories, it's like a treat, so feel no need to snack. I'd recommend any 0 cal energy drink really, I've never used them before and I feel stupid now

gonna be sippin to your success before gym tonight

>swervin on them sips

burn zero>others

>this meme will kill people
Can't wait to hear about it.

A+ preworkout

pls explain sips meme to me

I bought my first sips a few weeks ago and I haven't been able to stop sipping since then

#yoso

t. Redbull Internet Defense Force

>not sipping
enjoy your nogains

>tfw 3rd sip of the day