OHP tomorrow

>OHP tomorrow

Same here. We're all gonna make it.

The easiest of the workouts. I look forward to OHP day because I'm too unfit for these DL or squat days.

I love OHP
Push day is my favorite day of the week, chest and shoulder exercises feel so good

i love ohp
apparently my strongest lift

>Ah, the Strict Press, or as I prefer to call it, the Queen of Shoulder Exercises.

Same for me, but i fucking love shoulder exercises!

I'm hyped as shit for it, brah.

>just finish day involving heavy squats
>have to go through that again in a few days
>legs no longer fit right in normal people jeans so I have to go up in size and get them tailored just to wear right

I might just start skipping legs altogether.

I love OHP
But oddly because it's my weakest lift.

And I'm so excited to crush the weak old me.

Anyone else this way?

are you me? I just started pressing™ about 2 months ago after lifting for almost 1.5 years. I'm terrible at it but I love it

>he doesn't do OHP everytime he's in the gym

LMAO good luck making gains with your brosplit

I like OHP because I feel in control on the lift.
all the bracing cues feel very natural, I can see the lift in motion, I can feel when the bar path is tracking right and when it's not

I fucking hate bench because I don't feel like I have any control in it. It's not safe to try and watch the bar path, the setup for it feels too tight and unnatural, and I can never seem to keep my reps consistent, in pace or placement.

fuck bench press OHP 4 lyfe

The Press is easily the best exercise at the gym, and the shoulders are the most aesthetic muscle you could work out.

doesnt this fuck you up?

I have a mild tendonitis in my right shoulder cus i OHP (in front and behind muh head) pressed like EVERY day goddammit.
Also it NEVER counts if you do it on a bench.
Must be done while standing.

>tfw can't progress on ohp because my shoulder hurts
I went too deep with the ab roller 4 weeks ago and my shoulder "popped" and it still kinda hurts when doing exerting force on it in extreme movements

>Not looking forward to OHP

kys please

Doing it behind your head is going to ensure that pain never goes away

>tfw front squat is my best lift

Barbell Apparel my bruv

I hate OHP its so dumb and I don't even feel burn when I do it I just do it until I'm gassed

same here. i'd rather be really strong at front squat than something dumb like bench. also checked.

I can only do machines for OHP. Last time I did one with a barbell something popped in my elbow causing it to go numb for a few hours.

>OHP + other shoulder exercises today
>rock climb at night
>fuck my shoulder up probably from all the strain
Fuckin help. Been icing it and it seems a little better already but for a while I could barely raise my shoulder past parallel

i know that feel. All my pants hat I had before I went to the gym are too small on me and I've started wearing Extra Large shorts but I can't Squat or Deadlift in them because they're getting tight on me and I'm scared they'll split mid lift.

i think im just gonna start wearing sweatpants all the time

>living tomorrow

I actually look forward to OHP becuase I finally got 1pl8 for 3 a week ago. My goal is to get 1pl8 3x8 by the end of this semester. One thing that helped my track the bar better and fix my form was using suicide grip. It may seem stupid but it works for me and doesn't fuck up my wrists.

Just do Klokov Presses instead brah

>Diddylifts tomorrow morning

>Still having a 25% chance of survival

>tfw did a new PR today and got 70kg for 8 reps

Feels good, my form is strict btw.

Gonna hit 150 lb tomorrow for the first time, AMRAP. Got 145x6 last week.

>tfw OHP and Bench is easy
>squats and DL hard

I do my damndest on leg day, but I haven't seen much improvement.

best feeling excersise

MORE. VOLUME.

>tfw a post I read in another thread made me OHP lmao1pl8 for 3 x 10

>OHP is the only thing I like

I love ohp desu
my strongest lift and it always makes me feel like a big guy when I lift more for reps than the bodyweight of the qt squatting next to me

If it's your strongest lift you're probably cheating the fuck out of it

I'd rather be strong on all my lifts. Oh wait, I am. Quit being a DYEL sadcunt.

>And I'm so excited to crush the weak old me.

That's how I feel about all of my lifts.

I'm sure he means relatively strongest, as in his OHP percentile is higher than his other lifts' percentiles.

Complete opposite for me. I love deadlift days cause it feels so good but can't OHP for shit.

I was the same way for a long time but this past Monday was the first time I actually enjoyed a bench session. For me adding leg drive and increasing the number for sets made a huge difference.

OHP is still better though.

>Must be done while standing
Try it sitting flat on the floor sometime. Great way to break through a plateau because it doesn't allow you to cheat at all.

Not with correct form

shooting yourself in the head? yes.

i feel that is exactly what he intends to do, based on the image

>can ohp 1pl8
>can barely bench 1pl8

started doing fly's and I think they are helping tho

>OHP and diddly tomorrow
CMON BABY LET'S GO

Pressing right now. One of my favorite exercises.

>press behind the head
>doesn't realize sitting allows you to increase the weight
Baka

You're a faggot, OP. I do OHP everyday. Nothing feels better than blowing your shoulders and having big delts for the bitches to mire. It's my favorite lift.

kek'd hard

deadlift feels fucking amazing to me
probably cause it's a shit ton of weight
gotta have them ego lifts somewhere

Zydrunas press best press

OHP is hard as fuck but also fun as fuck. And when you hit a goal on it its probably the most satisfying lift, only adding another plate to your DL is as good.

Also,
>not envisaging yourself as a barbarian warlord lifting his defeated enemy over his head in triumph
>not imagining yourself as a caveman defeating his rival for the right to impregnate the sexiest cavewoman in the village
>not dreaming of yourself as a superhero saving innocents with your super strength by supporting a collapsing building as they run to safety

Nigger, do you even lift?

What is this expression meant to convey?

You just described what I imagine perfectly. Cheers Veeky Forumsizen.

>>tfw OHP and Bench is easy
>>squats and DL hard

I'm the opposite of you

fuck you OHP is great

i sprained my thumb doing it yesterday though :(

Start wearing yoga pants, bro.

>been stuck at 55kg OHP for the last few sessions
>destroyed it today and got out 3x5 with ease

>maxed out clean and press at 90kg
>going to break 100kg this year
The feel I've been lifting for 2 years to feel

Adding klokov presses recently made me realise how fucking weak my medial delts are

Shit is catching up quick though, I can now klokov press 50kg for 6 and my max OHP is 90kg

If you think OHP is bad you have never experienced front squats

Fuck do I hate them