New Years' Resolution Thread

so Veeky Forums, how you doing on your resolutions?

same as last years
gave up on it

Down 12 pounds in 8 weeks.
Im not even into the whole "new year new me" bullshit, just started getting serious about my meal prep to save money. Cutting body fat has been a plus

Haven't been in the gym once this year
:( please kill me

january went good then i fucked up my sleep schedule and skipped working out for 7 days

thanks to sips finally have it corrected and got back on the wagon today

:)

Those tits

Then why bother posting your fat ass? Its not even late, bitch tits. Go for a walk or something

didn't make any, dumb tradition

you change when you want to change

you choose when to start life over, not at some societally-dictated time

Cutting is breaking my soul but I haven't cracked once yet, and im (barely) holding it together.
Started Dec 1. Only 7 more weeks.

walk of the side of a cliff you pansy bitch

My NYR was to get a gf and I got one so yay

Great, finally started lifting in mid January, still going strong. Most lifts progressing pretty well, but weight gain pretty slow, only gained 2lbs so far and I feel like it's hurting my progress.

Do intermittent fasting. You won't even know you're cutting the second week in.

triggered much? Disgusting piece of shit. What do you think youre going to get told on this board. "WOW MAN CONGRATS!"

NYR was to stop fapping
lost about 2 hours into 2017

fuck you cunt
i bet your bitch ass cant even do a kick flip

>Go for a walk or something

People will know I am fat

walk circles around your basement

Whats floating in that cherry coke bottle?

>Did I mention I am rich but do nothing with my free time???

piss, of course!

I've cut some more fat and I'm swimming laps much more efficiently now as cardio. I have my weigh in for Navy next week. Almost cut back into the 180 range after my winter bulk.

Take a shower

showered this morning.

>Down 16lbs from November
>5lbs away from goal weight
>Blood work just showed lowww test
>Hopping on Test cycle Monday

Bout to ascend. Working hard and feeling good.

But...

>Still no big job
>Havent been able to move back out of home
>GF relationship a shit and she and my friends live in diff city
>Want to get down there so I can break up with her and bang sloots/patch things up (lol)

I upped my average (You)s per thread by 13 on MHA threads in /a/

Perfectly. Haven't had a soda since Dec 27. Still going strong on last year's resolution, too.

So far so good completed my January goal. I usually go through 75% of my new years goals. Pic related is my list. Cutting hard, taking yohimbine, counting cals, and hitting up my Sprints on my rest days. Its easier to achieve goals when you write em out.

>wants good greats
>can't swim

Please be in london

Good grades and i know basic swimming but i cant swim on my back. I work as a camp counselor so i wanna do that before i head back for the summer.