WEAK JAW REEEEE

I finally got the courage to talk to qt today.
But then she told me I have a weak jaw line and she only likes guys with nice jaws.

why live or life brahs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is that you kylo ren

>tfw jawlet

For real tho guys, how many I supposed to fix this?

I lift often and I consider myself aesthetic but why do all the burger eating dudes with a double chin but a "jaw" get all the women?

So anyone wanna talk about stuff that actually happens in real life?

leafy?

>aesthetic

No, you are ugly as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=NvoX_wEtwDk

Getting braces would potentially fix things a little bit I think? Though probably not enough. Surgery might be the only option. Not sure, talk to a doctor and they can probably tell you your options.

Surgery is literally the only option. No way you can fix it otherwise.

What do you have stuffed in your cheeks? Bird eggs?

It happened to me an hour ago...

I dont know if braces will help. I think its just I have a small jaw

Have you considered smashing your face in with a brick?

I had braces and all it did was fix my teeth, jaw still sucks ass.

The only way you can fix it is surgery obviously you should make sure to only breathe through your nose (someone tell me if that's pseudoscience)

Either way please don't reproduce under any circumstances. If I had that kind of jaw I'd wanna kill myself, that's just cruel to give that curse to your kids.

this is an average jaw

nothing really wrong with it

weak if anything breh

Pretty much a textbook inferior jaw, my dude. Sorry. I'd say grow a beard, but you're looking pretty patchy.

Thanks, maybe it just looks better in that pic because in reality it's probably my most detracting feature. It doesn't help that my forehead slopes at a retarded angle. Ignore the hair I just got back from a cardio workout

post the whole picture, mang

Lmao man pls don't come here ppl will honestly just make you feel like shit
There's nothing wrong with ur jaw it looks exactly like fucking shill ogallagher's jaw and he's a pretty alfa half natty m8
Girls don't even notice or give a fuck

I'm 19 so I'm still getting noticeable facial and body hair growth so my plan is to grow it out once I've matured a bit more. I just leave a little fuzz in the current state so I look older haha. Looks better from the front. Shave the moustache?

Shave everything but the mustache

Oh my god that's harsh breh, I have a good jaw but there's no need for chinlet hate. I'm sorry that must be devastating. I feel for you tonight.

She gave you a perfectly rational and honest answer. Would you have preferred that she lead you on? No one in their right mind would want to risk passing on your weak genetics.

Braces fixed my crooked jaw that shit was nice I didnt expect them to do that. They didn't make it more defined though.

Chew mastic gum

That guy is like 4/10

Shave it. If it doesn't all connect, it's not worth. It can actually make you look less mature. But at 19, I didn't grow facial hair like I do now, so you'll be fine most likely.

pepperoni nipples of peace

They get as hard as my jaw

Fuck off, Thalmor.

Lol. I swear, the reason why beards are so popular these days is because people are covering up their weak jaws.

Does that negro have herpes?

that guy needs a good haircut, he looks like the stereotypical dumb lazy teenager you se on the movies

lmao that was my first thought, he'd be the guy working at the comic book store or fast food resturaunt

Ur ears actually scare me

WTF elf boy

>those nipples

when he says "teeth together" is he talking about front teeth or back teeth

>dem ears
>dem nipples
you're fucking WEIRD dude

Backteeth faggot

dead

somebody paint this guy green and give him the super skrull costume.

Padre Garupe?

IKTF. I'm also balding and have a flat Asian face, fuck my life.

looks are good yes but confidence matters much more

Daily reminder that your face is ruined because of your environment

the idea
youtube.com/watch?v=TY3bIMRKil8
the proper posture
youtube.com/watch?v=WmZZfO0hXLo

cliffs:
-Humans very recently have been eating a soft low volume diet, which means less use of jaw muscles and weaker jaw muscles
-Humans very recently have been weaned off breastfeeding early, so have developed improper swallowing patterns and tongue positions
-Humans very recently have had a rise in allergies, which has led to mouth-breathing and lowered tongue position
-Human bones are very malleable, force from facial muscles and the tongue alter the shape of the bones
-All of these factors combined have led to poor form and function of the face:
-- ugly, downward growth
-- a lack of horizontal growth
-- short, receding chins
-- narrow palates
-- crowded, poorly aligned teeth
-- recessed, elongated midfaces with poor cheekbones
-- less room for the tongue, leading to snoring, sleep apnoea, general breathing problems
-- etc.
The best way to try to fix these problems if you are already affected is to ensure that the teeth are together, the lips are together and the tongue is on the roof of the mouth, as well as chewing a lot of tough foods.

also for hard food just stuff like steaks and bagguettes, also definitely get FALIM gum or any other hard gum that keeps its consistency

It's all about confidence bro

I believed I used to have a weak jaw so I've been mewing and chewing mastic gum for over two years and I'd like to say I've seen some improvements. Don't have any before pictures so can't compare. Also been using minoxidil for over a year so that explains the patchy beard. I started with absolutely no facial hair because I'm Asian.

>tfw horrible allergies to basically everything
>nose constantly clogged up
>forced to breath through my mouth if I want oxygen
>impossible to try mewing

am i gunna make it fit?

Don't worry senpai, using my amazing photoshop skills I was able to superimpose what I imagine he looks like by splicing the images together.

>tfw you'll never look as good as 59yo dolph

op pic is mouth breathing, breathing with mouth during puberty change the way your face bones develop.

The only way is 35k surgery, painful as fuck + 3 weeks eating with straw, high chance of damaging nerve ending and numb lip/cheek to the end of the life.

Majority of people with ugly faces are not ugly because of theri genes but because they had unaware parents + bad luck.

For example, even if chad was born with perfect genetic aesthetic face but he had some sinus infection as child or allergy and his nostrils were blocked he would naturally breath with mouth and over years it fucked up face aesthetic.

Eating with teat after age of 6 or sucking thing after age of 6 may cause improper jaw developing as well.

Its all fucking genetic + luck + smart parents.

How, do you fold towels?

be careful, idubbz doesn't make a content cop about you

Does he actually believe that he's handsome?

Can you grow a good beard? Without surgery the best you can do is hide it.

>two noses

OY VEY

shoo shoo ugly elf

proper orthodontic posture

shoo shoo ugly elf

SHOO SHOO UGLY ELF

>dat Norwood
goodnight sweet hairline

Shoo shoo ugly elf

So?

Don't know why you'd want a beard.

>Have defined jaw
>Look like an eagle-nosed rat face bastard from the side

Holy fuck this is really starting to get to me. My jaw is definitely recessed which gives me that weird down sloping profile. WHAT THE FUCK thanks for the new complex fit. Is there anyway to fix this? Do I really have to listen to meme mew bullshit??? Fuck everything I know I'm ugly but I must I now know the cause behind it...

Not that bad. Girl might have been shit testing you hard. Post front view and 45 degree view so we can really tell though.

Maybe it's slightly below average but everyone has shit that's slightly below average.

shoo shoo ugly elf

That's a shitty excuse desu senpai
forget that bitch

Girls aren't actually this bitchy and don't actually talk like this, at least not to your face.

Surgery

get on the porridge game

>40 grams of whey (flavoured)
>100 grams of oats
>300ml of milk
>100ml of water

twice a day = 1500 calories

Cut until your in the honour guard of the skeleton king

If you down have a good jaw line by then kys my man

If your jawline is just averagely bad then it can be fixed in a few years with mastic gum and mewing
If your jawline is BAD / you're a genetic failure then surgery is the only option

shoo shoo ugly elf

LISTEN, IF THIS IS THE REAL YOU, YOU JUST NEED TO GO TO A DENTIST

>GO TO DENTIST
>FIX YOUR BREATHING
>STOP MOUTH BREATHING
>EXERCISE YOUR JAW
>WEAR FUCKING BRACES
>LAST HOPE IS SURGERY

if your jaw still weak, you gonna need an actual plastic surgery

Work on your game and lift heavy weights.

Surgery

Shoo shoo ugly elf

>recessed
mouthbreathing / shit tongue posture is your cause

>tfw had jaw like that
>tfw NHS paid for my lower jaw to be moved forward and a genioplasty

I've been told to keep the back of my tongue at the roof of my mouth but I can't breath through my nose when I do that. Am i only supposed to keep the tip of my tongue against the roof?

If you are healthy, with closed mouth your tongue should touch palate, if you are unable to breath with closed mouth you should go to laryngologist, he will check your nostrils.

The bit of your tongue that makes you unable to breathe is the second third, not the very back.
Completely put your tongue on the roof of your mouth to the point when you cant breathe then simply breathe in, the bit that stops you from breathing will move off the roof of your mouth on its own then return after you finish your breathe. really try to feel the bit behind the middle of your tongue that pushes almost against the back of the throat, push it as if you're trying to lift your upper jaw up and maintain that "push", it's hard work.

Is this a mediocre jaw?

No it's a bad jaw

definatly not bad i would say avg

How do I get jaw gains?

With closed mouth my tongue does not touch palate. I can breath through my nose.

What does this mean?

>40320163
Yeah your jaw is nothing special, but you could still get a decent looking gf if you are fit because you have a strong chin.

Having a recessed chin is way worse than having a mediocre jaw since most guys don't have chad jaws anyways.

You aren't too far gone, you can start mewing and chewing mastic gum
But you have to put in a lot of effort, I'm talking 24/7 aching tongue from all the hardcore mewing and chewing. Don't overdo it and get jaw problems though.

Smash your face into a door a couple times and you too can look like pic related

Completely average

shoo shoo ugly elf

sage

With correct tongue posture my jaw looks decent enough cause it decreases under chin hang. You should look into that. But it's extremely hard to learn to keep the last third of your tongue on the palate.

average for european numale. Definitely not model tier. And it's from enviromental causes if you were to believe orthotrpicists.
For adults there's no easy fix. But correct posture, tongue posture, strengthening jaw muscles can improve the situation a bit and for free in 10 years.