You hangin' in there, Veeky Forums?

You hangin' in there, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/
youtube.com/watch?v=eM5aqdHUK2M
youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nah. Lifting isn't curing my crippling social autism and I'm not any closer to a gf than I was when I started.

>eating caloric deficit
>weighing and calculating everything
>doing 5x5 working hard going far in weight gains at the gym each week
>somehow gain weight

No I'm not making it rrrreeeeeeeeee

My younger brother is taller, stronger, more aesthetic, more handsome and is pretty much a better version of me.
Im happy for him, yet have deep resentment. Abstract feel

I cant even do one pull up. I literally cant hang

Apparently being lonely is a choice.

Up and down. Gonna graduate uni in the coming months and I've been looking forward to the moment for a long time now. Hopefully things will start to look up and I'll have control over something in my life besides lifting

Planning on asking out this girl in my organization but whenever I see her I delay it because I don't know how to fucking ask her. We usually talk and I make her laugh when we see another.

Just saw her again today, we didn't talk much and she didn't really laugh at most of my jokes (Started making better jokes as soon as her and her friend fucking left). All it takes is one bad day for me to be oversensitive about something and tell myself I'm worthless.

Aside from that, lifting is going really well. About to do 1pl8 on OHP and 2pl8 on squat.

As you're about to part ways, crack a joke, have a laugh, then say to anonette, "hey, how would you like to X this weekend?"

She'll say yes, because you're a great dude. Arrange a time for whatever you plan on doing and go get it

Well, I'll finally get back to the gym next week after taking 2 years off. Hopefully I can get into a good rhythm again.
Sadly, I'll never have Michael Fassbender's facial aesthetics. So that kind of sucks.

>Warning long wall of text coming

>What career did you pick and why /b?
I'm a systems engineer and love this job and I'm actually very good at it
>Do you regret your decision?
Nope, but I do regret some decisions I have made at my current employer and I a looking at leaving this company
>Why?
I made the mistake a lot of mistakes in this field and I feel like shit these days and can't move on in life, I still remember the good days and just can't seem to move on. Basically at one point I was looked at as one of the best engineers at the company. I was also one of the guys who always worked on everything and always had an answer about something, Any question you might have in my dept, or outside of the dept I would be the go to guy. Unfortunately, after a long time of proving myself to my clients and upper management I started to relax and I began to teach and offload some of my work to other engineers, because they really didn't have much to work on as I had a hand in every cookie jar at the time. Wait ended up happening is some engineers would learn a lot from me, and they ended up taking lead roles on certain projects and assighments, and I wasn't even told about what was going on, since I made it an effort to show upper management I wanted to offload work to other engineers sometime late 2016, at this point I am no longer looked at as the lead guy, and I have a very negative attitude on occasion, I believe other people want me to just leave at this point but they won't say it, they just "learn" from me and ended up moving up in this company. I made a serious mistake of relaxing, and not continuing to work over 10 hours a day, and not be paid overtime. The company won't pay me overtime, as they know the work load can increase and they don't want to pay for someone working extra hard... I still feel bad about this, and I can't believe I let them take things right under me, while I was focused on other things

It's not all doom and gloom though, nobody knows me here, but I do have an interview coming up, and the position is about 5-10 times more advanced than what I am currently doing/involved with. Feels like i might not get the other position, but figure i shouldn't be so negative with myself right now...

youre probably not weighing yourself correctly

weigh yourself in the morning before you eat and after you take a shit

I want some Pringles real fucking bad

I started lifting in October and was doing great until I went back to school last month. Now I only workout like 2 days a week and smoke too much and eat trash. Feels bad man

nope. Randomly getting nauseous/bloated at night. Not sure if it's the whey gainer causing constipation or my body not used to all the shit I'm eating (i feel totally fine until bedtime). Also eating a lot of eggs, something which I practically never ate before.

also 2 nights ago i woke up in the middle of the night and puked once. i had very severe digestive problems earlier in the year.

Thanks user

I kinda pussied out because her friend and her left while we were in the middle of an activity and I felt awkward if I told her to wait up in front of everyone and asked. Also her friend was with her. Wish she would fuck off for a minute so I could just have a 1 on 1 moment with her

not really, just turned 24 a couple days ago and i have no direction in life. Working a job i hate with no prospects and no idea what i want to do as a career

woops early in 2016 i mean.

>ugly guys have girls talking to them
>chads have girls talking to them
>no girls talking to me

lost some weight but nothing changed in my life so im losing motivation to continue. it seems everything is just pointless. i really wish i had the courage to actually off myself

>widows peak started receding a few years ago, not too bad but i can notice it
>last year im watching a video of myself and a few buddies on fagbook
>top of my head appears for a split second
>can see thinning
>wait what the fuck
>go look in mirror
>top/rear head is thinning out

Not doing too great there user, every time I look at the thinning I want to cry. I don't know what to do.

>biotin
>peppermint oil
>less shampoo
>better shampoo

Nope
>lower back fucked years ago from bad deadlifting
>goes out with even the slightest bad form so I quit dl
>start deadlifting again last month and learn proper form
>strength going through the roof
>I fucking love deadlifting now
>go for a PR this morning
>back goes again
>won't be able to walk properly for at least 24 hours and will be out of the gym for a week or more
Someone please kill me. I don't want to play anymore. I am a failure

Caved today and had a cheeseburger. Still at 1700 calories. D-did I fuck myself over, or will I still lose weight?

How much will the bioin and peppermint oil actually bring back though? I only shampoo about twice a week, and with pretty decent shampoo already.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4289931/

Not sure, haven't tried for myself yet. Ordered it off Amazon. But its the only option I see. You could try getting hair plugs or whatever

>ingrown hair at top of ass crack
>phenomenally itchy
>can't get a good enough grip to pop it because it's right in the crack
Considering suicide ATM lads.

gotta admit.
I feel like you gaylords really care about each other here.
It is a comfy feeling, so thanks.

Bro,two weeks ago I did my first pull up.
Best feeling. now I wonder why I didn't start training arms earlier.
The first one is the hardest one, hang in there man.

Also even squeezing it induces horrific pain.

Nah. Currently drunk in bed listening to Two Tongues trying to feel bad about my life instead of going to the gym. Even dog bro is staring at me like I'm a failure

Calories are all that matter

Just stop eating

in the worst case scenario you only consumed more fats than reccomended and maaaaybe some carbs over, but consider that it is one day out of all of you time working out and cutting.
Just don't abuse.

Ok, thanks.

Stop eating for today, or for the rest of my life?

I'm a khv, is it that hard to just ask when you're a normie?

Day 5 of sobriety
Really good work out
Had some bad news today
Gonna drink tomorrow

>Google it
>pilonidal cyst
>requires surgery to remove in many cases
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck

We are here for you man, don't let us down.

I want to die

Yeah, what you got there is something the size of a golfball full of pus
You need a doctor to lance it, pull out the cyst, then pack the gaping hole with gauze

It's not that bad yet, still very small. Maybe it can be prevented from progression.

>broke up with gf today
>she isn't 100% bad as a person
>long distance
>she has kept giving me crap for the past month+
>for not moving closer to her
>she doesn't trust my reasons for it
>she said she would always be a little upset with me

I really really miss the good times back when we lived closer together. But I cannot have a relationship with arguments every week about the same thing and a gf who is always annoyed by my choices

The girl I've been crushing on for months sent me a pizza cut in the shape of a heart and asked me to be her valentine. Honestly Veeky Forums i'm the happiest I've been in a while. We're all gonna make it.

make sure to ignore her texts a bit and not overreact. play it cool or she'll be gone in a heartbeat.

Acne currenty worst its ever been for some reason, had clear face not even 3 months ago, idk what i do wrong, i dont eat dairy, diet is low in sugar / fats, only ever drink water, eat clean, wash face twice a day, currently on meds but they dont seem to work. gonna try to go accutane cause i fucking hate looking at my self

You tell me. I was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes about 2 months into the first time I've ever exercised with passion and motivation.

I know I'll get it back, but I had to completely alter my diet. I was on whole milk, peanut butter jelly sandwiches, anything high calorie - now I can only really eat chicken and vegetables and I have to stab my fingers a dozen times a day, more when I return to exercise.

Fuck you

> 26
> never been in a relationship
> finally have a chance to go into a relationship
> not even sure if i want one now

Great job, user! Hell yeah you're gonna make it!

youtube.com/watch?v=eM5aqdHUK2M
have fun friend

>posting anime on Veeky Forums
>asking girl out

mirin your confidence bro lol

26 and no gf? Damn bro you should go for it if you have the chance!

holyshit

Whey mass gainers used to fuck my stomach/digestive system up really badly, it might be that

I know but i guess mostly it's just because, never being in a relationship, i have no idea how i'll handle it...it's an entirely alien concept, especially after so many years of living *just for myself*

Another thing is that i'm not sure if she's my type, body wise...Maybe she is but i haven't spent enough time with her to be sure, and i'm not really sure of her personality either (because, again, haven't spent much time with her)

going out for dinner with her on valentine's day though so i hope i can decide by then
I just spent so much of my life so far living for myself that suddenly now that i have a chance to let someone in i have no idea where they'd fit exactly, if that makes sense ;-;

What is it with the "talk to you and seem really interested for a week then drop off for a spell after" meme with women

Am I the weird one for not feeling much interest for more than a girl at once? Or is this part of the male curse

figure it out on a date mang, I felt the same way in my early 20's but I was fucking around constantly, didn't really gf until 3 years ago, 27 now

Kinda know your feel

I've only loved one woman, and anytime I go on a date with another one they just don't compare to her and I start losing motivation to pursue things further with them.

I still miss her so fucking much and she's already found another guy, I also haven't had decent social interaction in 2 months

On the bright side I can turn depression into anger which can help get me pumped up for some of my sets at least. Lifting makes me feel a little bit better but the high I get from it doesn't last nearly as long as I'd like

i quit drinking 40 days ago after being arrested for DUI

>20m
>fall in love with desk neighbour 27f
>don't ask or tell her to not fuck up things at school
>worst feeling I've ever had (and I had quite a lot of shitty feels in my life)

Sort of.

>got into a slew of top-tier law schools
>girl I've been in love with for the past 3 years (I would marry her in a heartbeat if my life was stable) is in Japan
>kind of hoping I get into a shittier school that's closer to her so I can spend time with her

mixed feelings

Wish I was done with school and had a steady job so I could finally be with her and provide for her. Happy that I got into law school, but my chest hurts whenever I think about her.

Also I recently broke the 220kg barrier on diddlifterinos so I'm pleased about that.

>What is it with the "talk to you and seem really interested for a week then drop off for a spell after" meme with women

This is one of the mysteries of life.

And then sometimes randomly a while later they'll come back and make you feel like they're into you again, and then just drop off the face of the earth again.

I really wish I could tell what women think desu. I want to know if it's a game, casual flirting or what. It's so frustrating.

Single girls don't just sit there and date one guy a time
They already had their eyes on half a dozen bf replacements by the time they get dumped/dump the bf

So when they're single, they call out to all of them. And after a while they choose one and ignore the rest

I heard someone else describe it succinctly enough for me to start considering on the regular: it's a scarcity vs. abundance mentality.

Men operate on scarcity, we find a girl, she's hot, she's nice, we decide we need her, we make the pursuit and spark a conversation and try to warm her up. There "couldn't possibly be another girl" like her. Rinse and repeat.

For women, they sit back, they wait. They entertain advances from everyone: the ugly, mediocre, hot, what have you, and pick a guy to respond to. Their experience is that of passive interest. But they don't feel that sense of urgency and one to one connection.

My most "successful" experiences with women were when I only displayed passing interest and somehow they finally felt a sense of urgency themselves. My other situations, where I showed genuine interest and tried to foster conversation and relationship growth: mixed, mixed results.

>Listened to all day

youtube.com/watch?v=w1o4O2SfQ5g

>PR diddly

>came home and cried while staring at my ceiling for an hour

DO NOT FUCKING DRINK YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU WOULD WANT TO LET US DOWN WOULD YOU? IF YOU DO, DONT BOTHER COMING BACK HERE, YOU HEAR ME BOY?

That's kind of depressing. When I break up with a gf, I just hang out and keep doing my thing until I find a girl who makes me want to actually spend time with her outside of what is absolutely necessary, and then try to date her. Having an iron in 20 different fires feels so scummy to me, almost disrespectful, like you're leading everyone on.

Like right now I have a girl in mind who I really want to be with, and if I were to seriously flirt with another girl I'd feel really shitty about it, almost like I'm cheating.

Remember the person who cares the least has all the power

Valentine's Day is coming up and I'm alone for the 2nd year in a row. Should I get something for my fwb?

Same here bro. And I can surely do it, lead on 5 different girls at once, but I can't. I prefer to focus on one, and it gets me burnt often.

I'm not really sure what to do. It's hard for me to find a girl and like her enough to make her the one I want to text and get to know, while leaving my feelings at the door as she'll surely see it as casual until further notice.

I really envy guys who can fuck at random and have 10 different girls in their phone they're bouncing around as prospects.

Doing surprisingly well. On a break with my gf as a result of a couple of months of stupid arguments. My daily weed use definitely contributed so I blame myself mostly (I've since quit).
It's been almost a month and we agreed not to have sex with anyone else during this period, but she's not sure if she wants to recommit to the relationship.
Mixed feelings bros, I know at our best we're great together but it's evident that we have issues to iron out. If she doesn't come back I know I'll be alright but the waiting game is proving to be difficult.
Advice bros? Should I keep waiting it out and risk losing her anyway or cold cut contact and end things on my terms? I feel like if there's any chance of getting back together I'd leap at the chance.

>break

Its over

Tell her you realize breaks are bullshit and that you can communicate and solve your issues or end it now because you can't just waste your time thinking of her while not being with her.

>meet qt
>don't know her that well
>go to same school tho
>have a few conversations
>this semester we get put in different "sections"
>this basically means we don't have any classes together
>add her on facebook to attempt to have more conversation
>she doesn't accept
>check her facebook
>there's a picture posted with another guy
>feel hurt, get that empty drop feeling in stomach as if I was just dumped

what the fuck is wrong with me

it's not even like i'm horrendously ugly, I get laid and stuff

sometimes I just get fuckin' hooked on these random chicks like a retard

I don't usually get oneitis but every once in a while

and it's always the unattainable chicks

fuck

pic fuckin related

this pic describes me desu

Don't, you'll make an impact on this world, whether it be a small or big one, you deserve the chance to do so

you got this m8. u gotta quit the liquid jew to move on. look into lifting to solve all your lifes problem

your weight can fluctuate a lot actually, especially when you drink a lot

>girl leaves her number on my car who goes to my gym
>we end up dating for 5 months madly in love
>have our ups and downs for sure
>block all contact with her for a few days
>she constantly emails me and leaves me voicemails that are angry blaming me for everything
>sends me an email saying she fucked her ex and not to go to the same gym anymore

I'm not even that sad honestly I've been pretty emotionally tuned out to anything negative for quite some time. Just really makes me wonder how some people think, oh well it was fun

at least you have a job bra. i would start to do/learn things im interested in in my spare time if i were you.

my gf left me a few months ago, we were different than when it was good at the start but i miss the good times so much even though i know it wouldnt be like that even if we were still together :/

the fuck is that woman doing in school at 27?

gf left me recently and part of the reason why was cause i didnt get her anything for valentines day, for no reason at all i guess i just wasnt thinking about it or forget i just didnt care but didnt realize how important it was to her, we dated for 2 years and it sorta spirled downwards leading from that and shes with someone else now so i guess im not gonna like this time of year for a while lol

life's been sucky for the last year. got fired and had to move back to my parents in my hometown, but things are looking up

>about to move out of my parents basement into a house with tow of my best friends
>about to get moved to first shift
>have been out of the gym for almost a year, about to get back into it
>pretty much over oneitis i've had for years
>planning on going back to school this fall, probably for a trade now that i've given up on my dream of being a journalist
also
>really into fighting games, and a bunch of dope ones are coming out this year

wish me luck brehs, 2017 should be pretty good

Real talk

umm, isn't valentines day still like a week away?

5days

did you guys have an early valentines or something?

gf left me recently and part of the reason why was cause i didnt get her anything for valentines day, for no reason at all i guess i just wasnt thinking about it or forget i just didnt care but didnt realize how important it was to her, we dated for 2 years and it sorta spirled downwards leading from that and shes with someone else now so i guess im not gonna like this time of year for a while lol

what u mean ?
>Valentine's Day is observed on February 14. It is also known as the Feast of Saint Valentine or Saint Valentine's Day.

>gf left me recently and part of the reason why was cause i didnt get her anything for valentines day

do you mean valentines day last year?

yeah like 2016 valentines day i didnt get her anything and she left me in october

yes

got ya. yeah, there's certain times of year i feel the same way, but like zyzz said, sitting around being a sad cunt doesn't get you anywhere

No

I cant god damn eat enough.
>160g of protein
>still under my calories though

Im sitting here with a second glass of milk feeling like im going to explode

whats that app?

Cronometer, its a website

although i guess they might have an app

Ye i guess