Is curling 35 lb dumbbells 11 times dyel?

is curling 35 lb dumbbells 11 times dyel?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/equipment/id/1/equipment/dumbbell
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes but you knew that already

Context is key.

I'm stuck on curling 30lbs x 8. Any advice?

Not OP but I do various arm and chest exercises with them. They can be great for if you are doing starting stuff or just too far from a gym.

bodybuilding.com/exercises/finder/lookup/filter/equipment/id/1/equipment/dumbbell

Helps a lot if you have a bench

Yeah try curling 35lbs x 8 to progress

50lbsx10 (as in 10 in each arm) is the bare minimun

What kind of curls? 11 times each arm, or 6 one 5 other? Immaculate form, or 1/4 ROM with you swinging your hips and back and fourth like a spastic?

10 50lb dumbells in each arm? How do you do that?

10 reps you retard

He probably has 1 50lbs dumbbell and uses it in each arm separately

So you curl the weight for an odd amount of reps?? I believe i've just been triggered

Maybe he ties them on

perfect form, full ROM, 11 reps each arm

learn to use prepositions

I can hammer curl full rom 35 lb dumbells for 6 reps max

thats shit pussy i can curl 60s with just my ring fingers in hand

I can do heavier hammer curls than normal curls, what does this mean

i'm doing SL with 3 or 4 accessories and db curls is one of them
figured i'd do 3x8-12 but just not working

Do more reps or up your weight

means you're better at hammer curls

>tfw can only curl 20lbs

Go by your own results not what fit says or anyone else dude.

35 is reasonable and it will gain over time. Remember that at 35 pounds you are already pretty strong so keep it up.

Try to never listen to the negatives on fit, the negative are mostly trolls dude.

Depends. Most people curl with absolutely shit form.
I've been lifting for a few years and I curl 35s for sets of 8. Thing is though, I do this while laying on an incline bench so I don't get shoulder recruitment and focus completely on bicep isolation, and I do a 2 second concentric, 2 second hold, 2 second eccentric.

Try doing 60 lb for 10 perfect reps.

A true Saiyan could do it.

Mostly this While I wouldn't say that you're pretty strong. I would definitely say that you're stronger than the average adult male.
Good job, bud!

not even playing here, my scrawny 15 year old sister can curl 15 lb dumbbells a few times. Step up your game ya nig

Incline bench curls are so goddamn hard. Makes you feel like such a bitch.

Challange accepted.

Switch up weight and rep range. Do resting pauses during the set. I would go a little heavier and try for 6 then next workout try 30 for 10-12. Good luck

Using isolation lifts let alone curls to determine your strength is as retarded as the retard doing bent arm back swingers with 70lbers.

I bench 3 plates. Diddly 5. Still curling 35s. Full ROM tight squeeze at top (spider curls) ftw

armlet detected