Weight loss

Did your life change after you lost the unwanted weight?

i was never fat

I got thinner.

>tfw I look like a slightly fatter version of the before
How long between pics?

me on the left except a bit skinnier

OP, how long between pics? I'm legit the one on the left right now. In the process of cutting.

I hated myself less, and hated others more.

As long as it takes. Better to start sooner rather than later right?

The amount of gear that poor dumb bastard is on has probably peramently lowered his test by a few hundred points.
If he's ever off he'll be fat as shit and have a hard time getting an erection.

Fat cunt should have just eaten better and worked out honestly.

Didn't change much when I lost weight, but it did change once I got strong.

Elaborate how

245 to 180-190ish. (5ft11").
Been maintaining since about November, lost it all in about 5-6 months basically hit the gym obnoxiously hard everyday for 2 months then counted calories when I started school up again . Really want to push into the 70s to get rid of the belly fat but it's rough finishing up college so I'm just glad to stay put.

Nothing drastic changed since you're still the same person. Everything is a million times easier to do. Stretch marks all over but no loose skin, so I'll take it. I'm just happy to have gotten my life back on track after a breakup (got fat during the relationship). Which honestly my relationship pattern is to just get fat as shit during a relationship then get fucking jacked after it's over. Can't possibly be a good habit to have.

People get obsessed with the whole goal weight/bod but it's always more about the perpetual journey to give your body the respect it deserves. It wont fix underlying depression or severe body dysmorphia.

Did it affect your cock?

Why is everything easier?

Absolutely it did. got at least half an inch if not longer.

I meant, moving around is way easier, I don't have back pain anymore. I don't have to squeeze awkwardly to fit by people in public. People smile at me a LOT more.

just not carrying around 60 spare pounds man, it feel fantastic.

I get so fucking triggered by these before/after photos that don't normalize the size. Like congratulations you stood closer to the mirror to make yourself look bigger.

Nope, it's still tfw no gf.

This

Those are not natty striations

The picture is obviously not about his size, but about his fat loss..

Great insertions tho

Nope. 9 Months later I'm still complacent even though I hate my body.

I dont even have anime saved to my desktop or anything.

Can I lose 18kg in 4 months, bros?

He hardly had any striations dude. Good pump lighting and standing right in front of the mirror. Not saying he ain't roid, but that's also achievable natural.

Good stuff bro. Keep lifting! Go heavier get them gains!!

Yes, I believe you can. You're gonna make it senpai

But I mean, is it possible?

Yes very possible. Download Lyle McDonalds rapid fat loss pdf. Read. Enjoy the increased cortisol from low calories.

Currently losing 18kg myself, 6kg down 12 to go.

The lame part is the first kilos don't even 'show' because the fat is distributed over such a large area. When your bodyfat gets lower it becomes more visible and improves motivation through positive feedback.

Right now I just have to trust the scale, and although I can see that I'm losing weight it's not the body I want to see, it's covered in 12kg of fat

You delusional faggots who ask how much time between left and right - because you look like left - do realise he used roids right? Dont get your hopes high

Not much because I started losing my hair too so the insecurities just shifted

Everyone is "could be natty but probably not" :^)

Instead of just admitting it's roids people use that spastic disclaimer

>The lame part is the first kilos don't even 'show' because the fat is distributed over such a large area. When your bodyfat gets lower it becomes more visible and improves motivation through positive feedback.

Whats the metaphor they use for this in fitness circles? It's something to do with a fruit or vegetable I think

>tfw low calories makes my memory shit

Well done, keep going. Reduce calories even more if you're not already at a suicide deficit.

Start thinking about IF if you want to reduce it quicker

Gammal bild mannen, hur ser dags formen ut?

That's a big change in 9 months, bro. And since you're still at it, you're going to make it. gjdm

You'd need a caloric deficit of more than 1000 calories a day. That would be hard and possibly unhealthy unless you're really fat.

That being said, I'd go for 10kg.

>Lost 55kg /120lbs body weight.
>Try to get back to school.
>Not an option, get denied for being too old and having a criminal past.
>Try more hobbies such as kickboxing.
>Still socially retarded.
>Waste every opportunity with people.
>People in general want nothing to do with me.
>No chance to get a girl.
Nothing changed besides getting more active.
I'm a proud NEET now.

Way to give up. Why not try getting a job loser.

Because getting a job is not rewarding, I will lose my stable income while getting nothing in return.

My life has changed dramatically over the last 3-4 years. I've never regretted it.

> roiding for this

Just keep going. We're all gonna make it, brah.