/Fraud/ Steroid General

We don't ignore ANYONE happy friends edition.

Previously on 'If I call it modified I can do whatever I want' general

Other urls found in this thread:

owndoc.com/dermarolling/derminator-on-the-scalp-for-hair-growth/
youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs
evitamins.com/nl/ayuphos-ayush-herbs-312136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is minoxidil the drug you guys use to prevent hair loss? Are there multiple options or is that the only one?

is one of you paying a camgirl to make signs or what

another option is not being a shit genetics fag

no it's his slave

Your other option is have good genetics

minoxidil and finasteride are the two "hair drugs". Also there's various bullshit like pumpkin seed oil and other vitamins and supplements and shit and before you know it your whole life revolves around your hairline.

Is this the general with the DYEL trap that gives lifting advice?

no this is the general with the swollen glands in face faggot who is addicted to heroin and loves sucking dick and fucking horses in the ass

I wish I was getting paid lololololol
Gib me 5bux

no alex edition

VANCOUVER

Lol fuck you guys

Why don't you have your girl/one of your girls make a timestamp for the general?

No?

Too embarrassed to ask, baka.

Just gotta be yourself

Not everyone needs to pay women to get attention from them desu

Lmao that was you

No. I'm gonna do the MasT meme stack.

The amazon links are what 2 threads back? I'll buy it

>low test
>roid Zits all over shoulders despite all the fucking shit that Reddit acne post said to do
>receding hairline

U Mirrin genetics?

'No'

>this girl spamming me

Like go talk to ur fucking husband or some shit I'm busy talking 2 glands

Are you gonna follow the Moosey variation on the masT stack and do derma stamping/needling too?

Are darknet sterons good?

What's the mossey variation?

I'm so lazy with supplements man, it's harder for me to remember to take those zinc pills and shit than to actually lift

I'm gonna go to sleep now and then check the last couple threads for the amazon links

Also keep forgetting to call the fucking doctor for bloods

If i had major problems with gyno(had surgery) and female type of body fat distribution(still to this day). Is it ok to hopp on gear train straight away? I dont have access to good medical atteintion in my country. Should i just take anti estrogens straight away?

I think those links were from a UK version of amazon anyways. Just get the Amazon best sellers.

Pic related is what I got. Blurred out stuff because I'm paranoid about metadata mining on Veeky Forums because I KNOW for a fact that /pol/ is mined in a disturbingly thorough way. That's why I strictly try to avoid posting in depth writings there that reveal my personal beliefs and writing style. And generally avoid posting there at all.

Oh and the Moosey variation is doing scalp bloodflow exercises, Keto shampoo (this might have been part of masT's version of the stack), and derma needling, where you take these devices that are sticks with a needle(s) on the end of a uniform length that you stick into the boundary of your hairline to stimulate bloodflow and the generation of hairs. Look it up, pretty legit.

aztimer111 gmail if you ever want to email.

Shoulder day.

Who took teh picture

Mussel Ghost

Dont tell me you are still with that unstable chink.

Okay I won't.

Bimbo my goal is to have a bigger back and shoulders than you. I'm cutting right now but in two months I'm coming for you.

So don't bulk too much you bastard.

>good genetics
>being a literal cocksucking faggot

pick only one

Trying for 300 ~May so idk.

Also I guarantee you will because my back and shoulders suck.

We're like opposites

Me:
>Thicc core
>big delts
>Shit chest
>Solid back
>Meh Arms
>Big legs

You (in comparison to overall frame, mind)
>Small core
>Medium delts
>Beastly chest
>Decent back
>Nice arms
>Small legs

It's okay though I like muh thiccness. Besides the chest, it all makes me look huge in clothes

Keep on keeping on bibs

>creatine in a hair growth stack
not sure if b8

Hey /fraud/,

UKfag here, I suffer from borderline low testosterone, but not low enough for my GP to consider putting me on TRT (I am trying to find a new GP). I am getting my bloodwork done privately (can anyone attest to medicheck.com?).

If my bloodwork confirms my suspicions of low T and high LH, I am considering putting myself on TRT by injecting 100 mg of cyp weekly, as well as taking aromasin 12.5 mg EOD and 10-20 mg nolvadex daily. I understand that I will likely not get off it unless i want children (unlikely, and I am aware that I might not be able to even if I get off) and it's not an easy decision.

Age: late 20s, Testosterone around 350. Take 50 mg of zinc daily, strive for 8 hours of sleep, nothing has been helping.

My question is: does my cycle seem sensible or are there any glaring 'oh shit nigger what are you doing' elements to it?

You guys think it's worth taking orals with grapefruit juice or bioperine?

Which thread are we using?

gonna blast test enantate for 4 months, 1g a week, how much weight will i gain each month? and should i cruize 300 or 400mg a week after?

I'd say it's kinda pointless to run it that high. I'd stay around 600mg but add an oral/tren

Like let's use mine since the photo is

>fresh
>oc
>1 day old
>actually good

Right guys?

yeah I listen to 99% of what peek says that is the 1% I will not

I'm 4 weeks into my first cycle of 250mg test and 40mg dbol. Yesterday while taking a shit i got a little hernia and managed to push it back in, but i can still feel it. I tried lifting after and put on my belt for the entire thing because it kind of seemed to help keep pressure on the hernia.

Should I continue like this? Am I going to kill myself when I'm late in the cycle and pushing like crazy? plz halp

I meant 4 days into it fuck

also 250mg every 3.5

RATE MY CYCLE

>14 weeks
>500mg test-e pw base
>40mg ed dbol weeks 4-12
>50mg winstrol weeks 12-14

Be sure to split your dbol evenly through the day it half time is really short like manlets

20mg every 12 hours would be ok?

Thanks for the information with an added giggle

>CYCLE

hi

>GLANDS

>GOING AWAY

pls hgh come faster i want even more compounds to stack that all cause fucking lethargy

half time is 4-6 hours so take 10mg every 6 hours and your blood levels will not spike as much and it will be easier for you liver

Nah m8, thats a meme. Its half life is short but its effects last month and take a week or two to peak. Take it as a pre workout for those nasty pumps and if you really need take like 10mg before you go to bed or after you wake up.

While keeping test lowish (250 - 350), what's the best stack to bulk with?

tren sdrol hgh or gtfo

although i heard if your liver is fucked up you get less IGF levels from the HGH so maybe fuck the superdrol

not sure on this

good thing i will be done with it by the time my hgh gets here probably

anyone with hernia experience? D:

How much tren, 2:1?

im on 860 tren e. i think all that "hur less is more" "dose conservatively" bullshit is just that, bullshit.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit guys pc was dead.
did i miss anything cool, is swollen glands still ugly.

who is that trap in OP's picture.

>tfw same weight since 2 weeks despite pizza diet.

/blog/

U missed some good drama

>I'm getting bloods
>srs considering first cycle
>this guy is doing SS + Roiding to try to lose his virginity
>it hasn't worked
>he is getting pretty angsty
>he is doxing my okcupid dates LOL

Life is gud moosey, time to get big u feel me?

here's recent pic of me just 4 u xoxo

its trappy chan our Veeky Forums queen of lifting critique

> some random user told me that the DIM didnt work for your acne, just to confirm did it ?

eh confirm or deny?

Oh yeah don't buy the creatine. I bought some back when I thought it would be good for me (gains wise - this was before I was on UGL cruise) but after reading mossad's posts about how it made him LOSE hair it's sitting here unopened and untouched. Might give it away if I can't return it.

What are your symptoms? Low T and high LH will just indicate a degree of primary hypogonadism. You can also have low T and low LH which indicates a degree of secondary hypogonadism.

Did you get e2 and cortisol checked as well? If your cortisol was on the high side take a look a that. Have a LOT of posts on it in the last thread. For AI dosage you will ideally dial it in by settling on a dose that you feel good on and getting bloods to verify that the e2 is in range.

Good luck, let us know how it goes. How fat are you? It may be possible that you don't need AI on 100mg/week.

Hi Moosey. I did derma stamping. Pretty interesting sensation. Am holding off on doing it any further until my haircut kit comes and I give myself a buzzcut. Hope you are doing well.

>give myself a buzzcut
Cue realization that traction alopecia is a thing, iirc you have a ponytail right?

can i stamp existing growth to thicken and fill out or will that damage the roots of whatever hair there is, or risk infection from the surrounding hairs not being perfectly sterile or w/e? genuine question, am kinda dumb.

O shit user, do you know me IRL or did you just put the pieces together based on what I've said? Traction alopecia is certainly a thing (and one I've been thinking about for a few weeks). I think I mentioned it when I was talking to mossad about DHT not being the devil behind hairloss. I have really long hair that I tie up pretty tight - but the weight of the hair pulls on my hairline giving me widow's peak and every time I wash it I yank out a bunch of hair due to all the knots.

I'm literally a TRT hermit mode so it is kinda suitable but at the same time it's a hassle that isn't worth losing hair over.

I'm not 100% sure about the mechanics/risks but I would guess you can stamp existing growth. If you look at forums related to some of the electronic derma stamp/needle tools people talk about cutting their hair short or setting the needle depth higher because they're stamping over their hair.

Check this out and see if it helps your understanding:
owndoc.com/dermarolling/derminator-on-the-scalp-for-hair-growth/

>O shit user, do you know me IRL
2spooky youtu.be/OMOGaugKpzs
kek

But no, I just pay attention. And yeah I work with a lot of hippie and hipster types alike and they all tie their ponytails and man buns (eww) tighter than a nun cunt and wonder why their forehead is literally the same size as the rest of their face. I have long hair too but mine roams free.

hm yeah that soothes most of my doubts, quite logical if i think about it. thx a lot, lion mane here we come

Snowstorm got anyone else trapped inside all day?

>two threads
What the fuck is going on

Answer my question from the other thread: best pt cert to get and best gyms to pt at CMON

mirin hair

Thanks bb, it's always amazed me how well my body tolerates steroids/how few sides I get.

My buddy who moves around a ton just texted me he found a new GH doc for pharma. I really don't fucking understand how he does it but he gets US pharma HGH everywhere he moves within like a month from finding shady docs.

Is it really that easy? Why don't more people do it that way? I'm gonna give it a crack before joining you and hopping on blacktops. I mean even if I get pharma id prob just sell it every month and run blacktops anyway and use the leftover cash for whatever.

your friend must be rich as fuck unless he is running tiny doses

especially through a doctor

no fatties pls

>A 265 lb. (body mass index, 38.1) male elite bodybuilder suffered focal muscle atrophy that developed in his right vastus lateralis muscle within a month following a painful self-administered injection of testosterone. The subject did not lose any sensory or motor function immediately after the injection; however after several days to weeks, muscle atrophy and paresthesia ensued. The subject had an obvious atrophic zone in the right vastus lateralis muscle with approximately 40% loss of strength when compared to the left leg. In our view, the neuropraxia developed from direct neurotoxic effect of androgens or pressure exerted upon the nerve following injection of a bolus of liquid. This report is indicative of the many potential dangers associated with unsupervised androgen use which may include androgens as potential neurotoxins.

>injecting into a nerve
>they still blame the steroids themselves

>dude just don't accidentally inject it into a nerve lmao!

I bought 1 inch pins and I've been avoiding glute injections, I'm not overweight but I'm blessed in the booty fat distribution department. I'm sick of delts, quads reckon I can go at it with the 1 incher?

I read on a medical forum about only needing the 1.5 inch needles for obese fucks, so I'm not sure.

>: best pt cert to get and best gyms to pt at
I'd also like to know this.

>his report is indicative of the many potential dangers associated with unsupervised androgen use which may include androgens as potential neurotoxins.

>stick needle into nerve
>wow evil masculinity is fucking neurotoxic!!!

>I'm not overweight but genetics

You should be fine. I've pinned glutes with a 5/8ths.
Guess it just depends on how much of a ghetto booty you have.

Injecting testosterone IM instead of SubQ.

Ha. Deserves that nerve damage.

>UKfag here, I suffer from borderline low testosterone, but not low enough for my GP to consider putting me on TRT (I am trying to find a new GP). I am getting my bloodwork done privately (can anyone attest to medicheck.com?).
>If my bloodwork confirms my suspicions of low T and high LH, I am considering...

What's your estradiol levels?

Perhaps you just need to bring the E down to get the T up.

nice b8

>nice b8

1. Not bait, nice try though.

2. Dumbass injecting in the SCM muscle is begging to hit a nerve.

3. No reason to do IM. SubQ is just as good and free of causing scar tissue.

Fine for trt doses or single compound blasts. You try shooting multiple cc of gear subq eod and report back.

Question for peek, how do I into cortisol memeing for women? Same stack? Not sure gf approves of natural test boost in the process, neither do I.

I'll take your creatine bby

Anyone have some large sclae homebrew tutorials?

Subq can fuck with absorption; also only good for small volumes of oil. TRT would be fine, blasting is suicide.

>strict bent over rows with barbell, past knees up to chest
Meh

>Full rom DB rows with stretch at the bottom
Better, good lat pump

>Full retard cheaty t-bar rows
Entire back is DOMS as fuck now.

Strict form is a meme, full rom is a meme

Exactly, whatever gets the job done.
I barely squat anymore, I get more a pump from the machines like hacksquat Then again I'm not competing in powerlifting and it means fuckall to me how much I squat.
Same with plenty other movements.
If you're not getting a good pump and contraction you're better finding things that work better

do some rack pulls they are sick af for mid upper back

>I'll take your creatine bby
Post throwaway email if you don't have mine already. I already take too many supplements.

Not sure how/why cortisol memeing would be different for women. The testosterone boost caused by PS was observed in men, because high cortisol levels (I believe, through personal experience) that the adrenal glands exhibit somewhat of an inhibitory effect on the hypothalamus and pituitary not only for the release of CRH and ACTH but also for male gonadotropins. Basically, I think there is some overlapping effects from feedback on the HPA axis and the HTPA/HPGA in men. Don't quote me on it - just a theory.

I don't know anything about women or their physiology. The only reason I know what periods are is because of pic related. I only started talking to them outside of business/transactions after I got on TRT.

PS is a phospholipid that is responsible for cell signaling. Nothing inherently androgenic about it. Good for the brain too. No harm in taking it as a woman that I can tell.

Ashwagandha has an active ingredient that binds to the GCR and has an antagonistic effect there. Nothing inherently androgenic about it either. No harm in taking that as a woman that I can tell either. Do your own research, ideally. Like I said, I have 0 knowledge about what is different in women's physiology.

Not sure about the DHEA stuff grandpa and user were talking about in the last thread as it relates to women. Hope this all helps and that you and/or your gf experience some relief if you guys have high cortisol levels.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

where can i get this PS stuff legit in europe?

Only site I can find is shady af even though I think its legal here.

Can you get AyuPhos in EU? That's what I took/take. Last time I checked on ebay there were some people selling bulk powder with various levels of purity but it looked like a homemade extraction so I didn't really jump on it.

is this the right one?

evitamins.com/nl/ayuphos-ayush-herbs-312136

Yep, that's what I take. Not shilling for that brand in particular, but it has 60% purity PS which is more than what I found in the eBay powders. A lot of versions of PS don't specify purity and I don't think it's right to assume that it'll be 100% purity when unspecified but who knows.

Good luck and let me know how you (or whoever you give it to) feels after 2 weeks of taking it!

Fuck yeah I will.

Max rack pull followed by power shrug drop set for maximum back destruction

Nonsense if you don't squat X amount of weight you won't be aesthetic and you will miss out on the 5900ng/l test levels that heavy squats provide for you, as well as stimulating your Ptuary gland to make free HGH

Fk I forgot all bout that

Yeah stay dyel little twink

Your 225 lbs 8% bodyfat 6,0? Oh yeah?

I'm 600 lbs and have "defined obliques" and I'm the same height.

You're a weak twink, I squat more than u

Stay dyel

What do you mean post your body? Nah I can't do that, but I gotta tell u that once I cut I will be 300lbs 0% bodyfat 6'0

Ayy boys. Your favorite anonymous Low T poster here.

So after getting results yesterday after planning out my cycle, I managed to get an appointment tonight with my PCP. We checked my panels from two years ago (no roids used prior to either test) And my Test has dropped significantly in only two years.

She checked my numbers and immediately said
"You have a nodule on your thyroid"
So now tomorrow night I get an ultrasound to check for Hypothyroidism. Which would explain a long history of weight loss problems, dry skin, fatigue, depression, strength loss, etc etc.

Well I can't get into an Endo until April 18. So Im hoping they find Hypo so that I can jump on my cycle Monday with no worries. If not, I have to decide if I hold off for months to get an accurate panel done, or if I jump on anyway and just try to crash my test the week prior.

Probably gonna start a low cruise Monday regardless.

Thoughts? Treatment for Hypo is T4 supplements.

pic very related

>"your uncle has over 20 inch arms pure muscle! they are so big i cannot wrap my hands around them and my hands are over 10 inches!!!"
>at the time he said this my uncle was over 290lbs or so of pure fast food and not lifting in over 20 years

same so called grandfather that said i look better deformed

fuck synthroid. They will try to give you that. I take Armour Thyroid. It's t3 and t4. Feel light years better than just t4 synthroid.