ctrl f

> ctrl f
> no goal body thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q7AU0MZtUkU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how tall is this guy? his feet look tiny and his head looks massive.

I don't understand how everyone on Veeky Forums is a STEM major but still failures to understand camera distance/angles/lighting/perception and has very little spatial awareness.

Veeky Forums confirmed for highschool drop out tier.

You can have 0 credits completed and still be a STEM major. Or a 2.0 GPA. It's not like they're held to a higher standard than any other college dimwit.

stop with the gay posting

you already have multiple forums for this shit

>gay posting

dont see anything gay about posting your goal body

>tfw you'll never have a boyfriend like this

>file name

kek also have that pic saved

wonder how many man years it took to get a bod like that...i dont even know if hes natty or not

Still miring my favorite trip

srs

holy fucking manlet haha

I always laugh when I see manlets irl at the gym who are as wide as they are tall

I want to be that huge manlet.

a guy who did biology at a shitty state school and scraped a pass is a STEM major. a guy who graduated top of his class in EE from MIT is also a STEM major

see the issue? saying you're a STEM major without additional qualifiers doesn't mean shit

Are these accomplishable at 6'4?

More like this?

Wouldn't bet on it, even if you take all the roids.

How close can I get?

know that feel desu

I'll try to find more pics and make frequent threads...dont know what happened to the user who would post thic threads kinda liked those

dont have anymore webms

thor bjorrnson is 6'9 and robrt oberst is 6'8

6'4 means you can get fucking big

thicc

50% Chad
50% Brad
100% Natty

DELETE THIS

That cock looks joocy no homo

Why would anyone aspire to look like this, sure he's lean but look at his babby arms

Put a t-shirt on him and he'd look like the average skinny loser

This.

>was with my friends over the weekend
>got talking about lifting etc
>show them klokov as my goal body
>they probably think I'm gay now if they didn't think that before
Well, fuck. They asked to see him, though.....

>inb4 2D is unattainable

I won't stop until I make it lads. Even if I never reach it the point is to always improve.

lolz

thats why you keep your shit to yourself
especially friends, you can tell your family they wont care as much

youtube.com/watch?v=q7AU0MZtUkU

shit meant for

Yeah, I don't know what I was thinking. I regret it immensely now. Worst thing is there were a few girls in the group as well who I like.

Ohh well, maybe I can just infiltrate their social circle and meet more girls, then act all confused when making a move on one of the prospects backfires. Like that could ever go wrong, right?

>tfw no real life bro to discuss lifting with

How much is that? 170kg?

is this achievable natty?

Somewhere around 190 I think, but I'm not sure. Googling it you'd find some source claiming 197.

>white ankle socks

Confirmed for homosexual

yeah just keep your goals to yourself, having pictures of your idols/goal bodies is something normies will never understand

I am in a similar situation where im doing stuff that my friends have no interest in or they're scared, so I have to do it privately

you don't sound like an old fag, if your young just do the shit you want to with or without your friends, you will meet new people with similar interest....took me a long time to figure that out

typical drug made body
takes more insulin than a family of diabetics

I like how vehemently anti-roids most of fit is and goal body threads are filled almost entirely with guys on juice

this board is basically a joke
you just have to see the big picture of Veeky Forums, then it all makes sense

I see 6pl8 of 20kg, 2pl8 of 10kg and I assume it's 2pl8 of 15kg in between. Plus the bar.

>vehemently anti-roids
All memes

Reeeeee

I feel bad for him. All people give him shit for looking like crap. But honestly he can't help it. Look at this genetic predisposition. He will never ever look good.

kollegah?

The word you're looking for is "anathema" m8. As in "I enjoy Veeky Forums's anathema of roids."

Biggest head I've ever seen, imagine that head on a skinny shit body

he could try going below 30% BF for once in his life tho

would help alot

Is it bad that my goal is to look like young Alex Jones?

you know which one

looks shooped

chafing gotta be real

He looks to be about 5'5" going off the light switch behind him and the vanity that can be seen in the bathroom.

Might be shorter though.

I swear to god Veeky Forums has better taste in men than fucking fags over in /lgbt/.

Pic related is mine.

>you already have multiple forums for this shit
yes and this is the best one by far

would legit go gay for pic related.

if you look like this girls will laugh at you rofl

if you look like that I don't think you give a shit about girls.

>haha im gay btw

>tfw you'll never do goofy selfies with him

honestly feel thats like too good looking tier, would basically have to be a model to approach him. guy even looks pretty tall

I feel the same but it fuels my motivation to lift at the same time.

>better taste in men than those fags in /lgbt/

Best example I could find. As a 5'11" 150 lbs skinnyfat guy struggling to get into lifting this would already be a big achievement for me

you might see 3 different FACEs but they are all representations of the same thundercocked man

this is obviously the most alpha bod anyone can aspire to achieve

The trick is to never wear a t-shirt

This has always been my goal physique

gay thread?

This man is ideal! Any more pictures of him or guys like him?

WHat is this build called? Great proportions

Looks tall too

bump

pls

helo frends, wath u think... ..pls let me know thank

first reply decides if a will make it or not y/n

nice body but the resemblance of his phone cover and his face made me kek

theres uhh literally two roid threads daily:

point of these threads is to motivate you even if its unachievable

uhh I think so...been getting most of these pictures from Instagram too scared to browse /hm/ unlike

Obviously there's a perspective issue, but this guy is still a turbo manlet. There is no way he's above 5'5"

You want to be a roided manlet?

megathicc

you are born a manlet, you can become roided

can you filter out the filth from those boards and post the safe/heterosexual versions here?

No. I barely to there anymore. /lgbt/ "/mascgen/" is only posting fat guys and that's pretty disgusting