/fraud/

steroids, blogging and ignoring+hiding alex/glands posts

read all of reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki before asking your absolutely retarded questions. no exceptions.

ABSOLUTELY NO source talk

previously on NO ALEXS ALLOWED

juicing = cheating

roided muscles are fake muscles

fuck off this pic is way more suitable

>being this much of a fucking faggot
Kys

(you)

If you use steroids then you are taking the easy way out. Instead of putting real work in you choose to basically pay for muscles.

reminder that posting in a thread made by alex is the first step towards making him think he's accepted

I don't even roid, and know you're a fucking joke. Get mad some more, bro.

>I-I don't roid!!!!11!
That's what literally everyone says. Pathetic

This is a dumb question

I might need to be drug tested by a military contractor for an internship. Will their drug test pick up test E?

no but if they check your general health markers they will know

No, they're checking for recreational drugs.

>implying alex isn't 2nd only to masT and bimbo when it comes to dedication and results

He needs to work on is his autism but he's a part of these threads now whether you like it or not.

I'm not an expert but it seemed like he was making better progress than people on roids in this thread. At least he made it sound like that and I didn't see anyone refute it.

lol

Lol why would I lie about roiding? What do I gain from lying?
Why are you such a butthurt natty? I'm natty, and I don't give a shit about people who roid. Different league, dog.

mates is there any way to profit off of people on gay websites/grindr?

Like, I could get someone to send me pizza or chinese delivery but then they'd know my fuckin address.

you could cam for money

if you're not actively going to show your body then you might as well catfish and pretend to be a woman, much much bigger market

Bait posting because I get bored and shit up the general

Won't happen again

I made good progresss for a natty on a suicide cut.

Gained like a couple pounds of muscle

Which considering natty and the deficiet is good

I gained more than like one guy did that posted here but he was 6'5 (lanklets BTFO) and he didn't go to the gym I don't think so I don't think that counts

You guys really not gonna use my ///classy/// op

Smh

>Making gains on a "suicide cut"
>natty
Pics?

Are livers real or just a meme? I feel like I can run orals indefinitely. This is based on nothing besides orals haven't fucked me up in any way. I've removed sdrol for @ 25mgs for 2 months, sdrol at 20mg for a month at the tail end of accutane at 60mg for a few months straight (prob like 4 mo I think), epi 60mg with var 60mg for 6 weeks, and plenty of other random stacks.

gay men put out more.

plus catfishing is harder cause you gotta pretend and shit, being a natural male is just more comfy.

Just genetics

sadly my liver is very real and fucks me up whenever I'm on an oral for longer than 4 weeks

though I've never used tudca, just too much of a pain to get here

>gay men put out more.
literally look up findom

I've had TUDCA and NAC lying around forever but saw so much conflicting info I just decided what's the point if it might do more harm than good and I've never had an issue before.

Is there a definitive consensus on efficacy and delivery timing that I'm just missing?

Yes. 3-4 hours post damaging substance. Helps a lot.

Goddamn wife dropped our rent check off in the leasing offices dropbox last Wed.

Can you guys guess what happened?

If you guessed they somehow never received our check and served us with an eviction notice you'd be right. Fucking wife and that leasing lady cunt always thought I was being an ass for insisting on a fucking receipt.

Im on way too much tren to deal with this shit. Fuck them if they want me to pay a late fee because that aint happening either.

Yes my Jimmies are rustled.

You're a fake natty and it's getting sad.

Don't feed his ego, he's probably still natty.

People underestimate the power of lighting/angles/noob gains. Plus yknow leanness and actual working out.

Ever since I upped my test to 750/wk I just want to fight people. I wouldn't consider myself a violent person in general but I see other guys and just want to start picking fights and beat the shit out of them.

Is this just some primal suppressed shit in me or normal. Its not roid ragey spaz out feelings, I just want to get violent.

tallfag here.

Kept reading tren makes tall guys stringy or something.

Going to run dhb with test, considering the above would a small amount of tren be good, or nandrolone be better?

Lol why am I "fake natty", simply for defending roid usage? This doesn't make sense, but I love the (You)'s.
Keep 'em coming, babe.

>Don't feed his ego
I'm definitely natty. I'm also very aware that I'm not very big, so don't be too worried about me being delusional

started my first cycle 2 weeks ago and I cant stop jerking off.
wat do?

Stop jerking off?

my dick is constantly hard bro

Just wait, the libido levels out.

How different is the whole protocol of injecting unknown substances into my butt cheek when i had my nip glands removed? Do i still need to take ai to prevent bloating and stuff or it doesn't matter?

Im still natty btw.

>when memes become real

>Steroids are the new taboo of the effeminate numale like weed was the taboo of alphas in the dawn of the millenium.

250mg test is making me feel lethargic, this normal?

You had your nip glands removed? Does it look good? My surgeon refused to remove the gland.

>weed
>innately alpha
Lol get rekt hippie

i was operated by the guy who does bodybuilders mainly so removing the glands and sucking out all the stem cells is normal thing.

>Does it look good?
looks compeletly normal

He's saying weed was taboo to Alfalfa's you Mongoloid

This can't be real. Is there any self awareness?

no

>Kept reading tren makes tall guys stringy or something.
no

that really sucks

kill them both

how bad is it for me to nuke my E2 levels ?

Rather. Too low e2 is as much of a plague as high e2 is. Albeit easier to soldier through if you are not dumb enough to crash it to literally zero but still, lower is not always better after a certain point.

thanks bro.

better than getting gyno

what about E1 levels ? do those even matter ?

>spend years perfecting strength programming nine ways from Sunday as a natty
>juice up eventually for dem aesthetics because vain homo at heart
>try to get hired at local gym as a PT/coach
>owner is an old acquaintance (not a friend but usually an alright lad)
>somehow gets triggered
>hurr durr this is serious lifting not fucking planet fitness, all your experience is null and void to me, roiders cannot adequately train natties because they will grow from literally holding their dick to piss while true natural athletes know the struggle so fuck you

Currently debating if getting super fat before trying again later would be worth the sweet disposable income lel

They do but by far not as much imho, e1 and e2 correlate and influence each other but e1 is not as much of a cunt for most, medical exceptions aside. If your e1 is stupidly high for some reason try DIM, as most AIs focus on e2 mainly as far as I know. Someone who knows specifics please chime in though.

im asking becuase i decided on taking grandpas suggestion for acne of using DIM and researched around learning that does alot more than just reduce E2 and reduce total E as a whole(AI abliet weak as shit) instead it apparently makes it E2 metabolize into E1 and was wondering what the issues could be from elevated levels.

to think this thicc pic is technically blue board approved warms my cold heart

what a marvelous arse

>they will grow from literally holding their dick to piss
w2c 150lbs cock to piss with for reps

I literally never gave a fuck about my e1 but it always came back low to moderate in tests that included it anyway so I dunno. As I said, I lack specific info on the matter, google its importance for post-puberty males if you care to.

just because you can't develop gyno doesn't mean you won't aromatize and suffer from high e2

why does he even know you're on gear

well thanks for the help regardless. lets hope we get some more anecdotal experience.

MAN accutane smells like shit

For one, it kinda shows in my physique (nothing to write home for kek but obvious in delts and taper), and he is a mutual acquaintance of a friend who is a dumb cunt and not hesitant about revealing his power level so maybe he drunkenly dropped my name at some point. Oh well.

Are you pretending to be me? Yeah I am still natty like I posted that I am getting bloods and stuff

>underestimate working out

You guys saw that guy with 318ngl test, nothing beats it

with friends like these you need no enemies lol

Seconding this. Step your game up, bathmate.

Well he is the best mate one can have, even saved my life at one point, but gets rather chatty and loose lipped when drunk. Not denouncing, just doing the math.

I care more about the fact that close to 8 years of researching and trying out strength stuff poofs into nothing the moment you decide to do something about being fat and hideous too.

Do you worry about your liver?

NAC and TUCDA all day everyday, unless injecting

if theres any better than those two id like to hear it.

>grandpa and user talking about earthworms, ants and crickets as godtier protein sources
you mean to tell me the reason I am swole are all the worms I ate for dares as a wee lad and the rons I pin are just an added bonus huh

mind fucken blown m8

bit of tudca now and then if needed but i seem to have a liver of steel anyway so idgaf if not blasting idiotic amounts of orals, which I almost never do

Dude they psot nonstop about mcdonald's new menu offerings

that is their thread, they litterally just dicusss fast food and burgers

I swear some of the sutff I crosspost here and u say is "bait" is NOT

ALso,

>reset hormone levels
>"calculated refeed"

Alright, sure.

On a side note, why does everyone here (myself included) feel compelled to eat retarded +1000 surplus then starve ourselves to undo the damage?

like why don't we just eat +250/-250 or something

personally I kinda like that 'full belly' feeling I dunno

Time to become a powerlifter

Welcome to the world of eating disorders. Satiety from fatty/salty or fatty/sweet foods is an actual drug for some people’s brains. Fatass heroin without the comfy comeup lol

>steroids shrunk my balls
>made it easier for me to feel a lump on my testes
>it was cancer
>i got it removed

steroids saved my life. true story 2011

every time someone links plg I try to just read what was meant and maybe related quotes and replies, ignoring the rest

every time I end up ten minutes later roaring like a mongoloid at 200+ posts of trappy slandering

whatever it takes: the early years

That general has just gotten fucking weird lately.

>People take lifting advice from a skinnyfat transsexual
>People beg for attention from a skinnyfat transsexual

Fucking pathetic enough. Then you see all the creepy edited manga they post. Then you see them talking about their favorite fast food. It's like, really?

He will eventually give up like trappy did.

What's a good oral to add to 250ml of test e a week to add a bit of size with minimal bloat?
I was thinking either epi or Tbol.

Arsenic

I find it entertaining as fuck, I lurked there for lols a while ago as a natty and since watched its decline in a mix of horror and delight

also:
>hey guys who here roids, inb4 fraud they are all about muh aesthetics hurr durr
>random trip recommends exactly what I would except like half the dosage kek
>I sit here chuckling while I could still c&j both their fat mothers for reps after like 8 months of no specific training
nais

sdrol if your liver can handle it

epi is also a good choice, tbol is very underwhelming and retarded overpriced for its effect

sdrol 3 weeks
LGD for longer term use, but it will shoot your free test and estrogen up higher when taken with exogenous test so you may get more water/bloat if you dont control estro.

you forgot to add a badly edited smug pepe

Why you people can't understand I'm not gonna stop lifting when that is like my favorite thing in life besides x-posting /plg/ McDonald'a burger guzzeling for glands to laugh about

My ideal life

>chill with glands all day
>lift all day
>lurk plg
>shitpost on fit

What more could u want from life???

not sure if sarcasm. either way, yeah posting from mobile and folder is on desktop :^)

Is this real life? I posted this same shit right here like twenty posts ago

Only two of them actually shitpost about fast food like twice a week though.

But still a bunch of morons, I agree lol

Either sweet liver genetics or ours are just keeping back to fuck us hardcore in one single go big or go home medical clusterfuck for dramatic effect.

Not that I really care at this point :)

Might try sdrol then. I was thinking of lgd as its not liver toxic but the fact that we don't have much research on it deters me from taking it.

Man I just wish they would stay out of fucking CBT

I am learning to control my autism though, making progress

(Was told to work on it)

Before , I would read something like 'You wanna be a bodybuilder? You gotta get strong, Ronnie Coleman deadlifts 700lbs, so when I deadlift 350 I will behalf the size of Ronnie' and I would write some long drawn out reply about different types of muscle fiber and neurological gains

Now I just shitpost at them and laugh my dick off at the thought of some fat kid lifting like 3pl8 with a cat back in the hopes it will make him look 'half as big as Ronnie'

Plg: burger eating and how to hospitalize yourself

Yeah they called Chen DYeL because he only squats 400lbs

You can't make this shit up

4got pic

Fucking comedy gold lol

what i consider good lifting numbers and its entirely subjective.
+400lbs deads
+300lbs bench
+300lbs squat(most cant even)
+145lbs OHP
+15 pullups

Those are good...

If you're 150lbs

So what was the stack?

And what would you recommend?

>randomly decide to actually read /fraud/ for the first time after all this time on Veeky Forums, just cause bored

>mfw thread is full of

Can someone tell me how to turn off the gravitational field? This orbital pull is getting out of control.

5 months natty from sedentary

Like beyond sedentary, sitting in a chair making eBay listings 16 hours a day, never move except to fridge to get more food and back to chair

-1000 calorie deficiet on average, sometimes -2500, sometimes -500 (ehhh...)

Lost like 40 lbs, obviously gained some muscle despite what people gonna shitpost at me seeing as how I have more of it than some /plg/ trips after like 3 years of mcdonalds 0 micronutrient bulking + lift 30 mins 2 Times a week

Asked this in the other thread, do you guys think it's worth taking bioperine or grapefruit juice with orals? I've been doing them with grapefruit juice but never really noticed anything and with bioperine kinda sketched me out since it shuts down one of the processes of your liver.

>retarded overpriced
It's like $5/mang.

Das a pretty decent base. Hop on and you'll probably be looking THICC real quick.

>shuts down one of the processes of your liver
So does GFJ

t. Ate a bunch of dxm as a retarded teenager.

Take roids, everything increases, work outs become harder to get what you pay for, food amount gets larger to retain some of it, nutritional supplements increases, testis shrink but a pct brings em right back

If you roid like a newb youll kill your nuts like a noob

natT will wheigh in this with his hieght/wheight ratio being the only improtant numbers.

meanwhile we all know its not linear but with roids it can become so.

your detailed trappy info is better than most but nothing that 10pages of google cant tell us the same.