Anybody else like out performing dudes with chicks at the gym? Like on squat, bench...

Anybody else like out performing dudes with chicks at the gym? Like on squat, bench, weighted dips or pull ups with impeccable form? Or am I just that narcistic? (Especially if it's a coal burner) I'm at a uni gym so it makes it super easy, countless dyel frat bros and dumb freshman with their first black guy

>Anybody else like out performing dudes with chicks at the gym?

looks like they're already out preforming you

pic related can smash my boi pussy anytime
thicc

Body pic plz

Filthy normies are the only ones who bring romantic partners to the gym. Uuuuhm last time I checked the gym is to work out

Fucking christ, does anyone go to the gym to just fucking lift

Nice ink OP.

What's the significance of the numbers?

not gay, brah

Gym here is a social spot. I socialize with my friends who take it seriously there but you see a lot of fags who think squatting 2pl8 for Max is huge and bring girls along to show off

His favorite Final Fantasies

Sick

>trashy tats

You're no better than a coal burner.

I admire your narcissism

good taste op

Saying they're outdoing me but failing to post your pic (because you imply I'm smaller/weaker than them). You shit post because your life sucks and this is the only way of coping with it. Why would you say that? Like to take energy out to pull someone down when you actually can't. I'm all for shooting down strangers who think they're hotshit but only if I have he ability to which you clearly do not. I'm on vyvanse studying so I guess why the long explanation

fpbp

He's saying they're outperforming you by having a gf. He's not implying that you're smaller or weaker than them. I guess they outperform you intellectually too.

Holy shit amazing thighs

Can you post more pics?

pic is OP

seriously op?

no, fuck off faggot

Go back to studying. You need it.

holy kek, you missed the point entirely

Cum in my mouth

Tell me more about the coalburner stories. Black dudes in college are wimpy as hell, but i guess that goes for all races in uni.

You must be from Europe.

thanks. I always kind of need a reminder of just how dumb the people who post here are

holy shit the amount of autism in this post

FLawda state

There are swole black dudes in my gym but 99% of the time if they do bring a chick to the gym (which they rarely do) it's a black chick.

The nigs who bring white chicks are usually the ones who are dyels with abs who think they're swole but just have nig genes and just have an athletic build. They usually try to be fresh with like fake yeezys and blonde highlights. Most clear example was dyle nig with 7/10 blonde (freshmen) are in squat rack and he's hitting 205 for 3 reps, and 1/4 reps at that. I get squat rack next to them. Warm up with 45 18 reps, followed by 205 for 12reps. She's miring in the mirror, I go to rest, nig is disgruntled, she motions me to take headphones out, says I'm in her Econ class, at this point, nig doesn't say anything to me and is calling her from a couple of meters away saying he's about to leave.

I tell her, u should go, ur swole friend is in a rush, She awkward laughs. I put my headphones back in and load up 295 and proceed 5x5 with great form. I'm autist but she's tarnished so whatever lol

Good ass

lol fuck they really are outperforming you

i find it funny when im usually 5-10 years younger than most people and out bench/squat/diddle them

then they start up some conversation where they say they have an injury or are too old to lift heavy or that they did 60lbs less for 4 more reps

jelly at the highest level

No one, NO ONE with a girl will ever pay attention to what another guy is doing, especially in a gym. No OP, the frat bros, niggers and dyels who are going to the gym with a girl don't even notice you're there, it's like you don't even exist to them.

There is a very slight, remote possibility that MAYBE the girls themselves might notice you but that's just because it's part of nature to notice the specimen of the opposite sex around them. Even still, they just see you as that really big, awkward guy lifting heavy stuff.

YEEEEE YEEEEEEEE GO NOLES BABY

youre kind of a faggot m8 but i respect your university choice

Das like half the reason I go to my uni gym at all OP... nah jk. Really only done it when im working out with friends though, see a couple workin out and go and copy all their sets next to them with like 3x weight. Girl usually wont even notice whats going on, guy usually clearly wants to GTFO.

Also sometimes take off my shirt if im clearly biggest guy at gym and its late, do cringey stupid exercises and see if anyone else tries to copy the following day

webm related, this face blurring software is complete garbage huehue

I enjoyed this.

you look great user, how long liftan?

i feel like doing this but wouldnt know how to react if they got confrontational
you ever been given shit from nigs for doing it?

I'll never go to the gym with a gf. Too paranoid I won't be the strongest, but like OP, no one else does really heavy lifting.

I think I have the highest DL so far and usually I can empty the 2 power racks next to me since people are intimidated by the plate noises? There's one black guy who is a bit autismo who can squat 4pl8

What's wrong with cable cross overs?

th-th-thanks... 4yrs

nah, rarely do it if im being honest and its usually with newer guys, so im like twice their size... they arent gonna start shit, would drop them if they did. Had a guy just flat out ask me for advice once and asked me to help him with his form... hes one of my better friends now lol.

nothing. not really what I meant by cringey exercise. mean more like DB press while doing leg press or friend punching my abs in between crunches or leglifts

Damn guess you made a rekt thread op because you were just fucking rekt.

Honestly, I like out perforning guys that are bigger than me. Thats fun, you start squating and I toss on 3 plates, at 5'11" 195lbs I love making you look weak, yeah 3 plates aint much, but I always super set with 2 plate pull ups, then directly to strict forn OHP with 175lbs. Forget it if i go to the areas with all the benches and start easily curling 55 lbs dumbells. Oh right, almost forgot, im an endurance type, you wana jump in that pool and swim a mile? Run 13 mikes? bike 60? Climb a mountain? Thats right, you have show muacles, no speed and no endurance and the truth is, no strength.

p-post pic?

>virgin
>brainlet
Anything else you want to make known?

>You must be from Europe.
He'd be jailed for racism if he outperformed noggers here.

>heh, nothing personel, kid

Ps non of these faggots is op, because I'm the op the real faggot

most people peak athletically in their early 20s then try to maintain what they can and work around injuries as they get older dumbfuck

no, im op
the true homosexual

Happened a couple of times. For some reason people think it's a good idea to bring their grills at 2AM. Shit's kinda annoying to be honest. Especially since the sole reason I go at that time is because I have everything to myself.

One time this guy brought a really cute girl, and he was pretty much just doing cable curls. I minded my own business and went to do my legwork. Came back to the main area to go to the bathroom, and she ran straight to me. Turns out we used to date back in college. Didn't even recognize her since she didn't wear glasses at the time. We chatted for a while, and her man was apparently appalled by it, and just bolted out with her on hand.

Holy shit are you fat

Stupid motherfuckers like this go to uni nowadays...

that comment made me sweat for op

Nice tattoos. Do they match your car?

Is this you?

His tats look great, get bent loser.

yeah in time we all get old and die and turn into skeletons. makes u think

Luckily I'm 6'2" so I don't have to worry about bringing my girl to the gym if I'm not the strongest. Gym is full of manlets.

Fuck outta here with that shit.

gotta new goal body, give some routines

speak for yourself

whats ur skelly prayin to?

>showing up mudsharks and douches

Literally doing gods work user keep it up.

lolno

Just today I was next to a huge black dude guy doing 65 lb OHP with some girl
Loading up 145 for reps right next to him and catching his girl looking at me felt fantastic

thank mr skeltal

I'm sure she's thinking about you while he fucks her

What are your numbers OP?

F P B P
P
B
P

It's more the thought that I planted the idea that her bf is a weak piece of shit in her head that gets me off

actually if you are really big (i.e squat 4pl+) the girl will se you as that fat guy thats almost having a stroke in the face from straining

if it is a girl that actually lifts she will notice your shit form and half reaping as well

not really, she doesn't even know that what you lifted was even a heavier weight than what her bf was doing... there is 0 (zero) % chance that she even paid any attention to what you had on the bar, unless you would have had like 3 plates per side on OHP

rip in peace OP