Oh wow user

Oh wow user,
Look at all that ODN in your wallet.

Thats not an asian girl

I would literally rape that girl and take the prison time gladly

Reported.

"Fuck, you mean I forgot to sell it when it was worth something? SHIT SHIT SHIT"

does it say "user" on her glasses?

She has pretty eyes

For what? Faggot nigger

Faggots gon' fag homie

Thank god she isnt, gook women are hideous.
This girl is an absolute gem and the only thing you can see is her face

Christ, even with those stupid ODN logos in her eyes she's one of the prettiest girls I've ever seen. I wanna die.

Rachel Cook niggas

Wearing user WM1 Goggles

>Look at all that ODN in your wallet.
So I guess ODN isn't anonymous after all. SELL SELL SELL

Now this is a real woman. 10x better than any of the asians posted here

Will I ever find a girl like this?? I want to kill myself, I hate seeing pictures of girls like this... makes me so sad

This is actually correct. ODN is not a privacy coin it is a privacy platform. The messenger is their proof of concept release using decentralized nodes to store encrypted messages layered with their other security features. Log into the slack and talk to the developers. I'm bored of fudding ODN. It is one of the cheapest master nodes right now with releases in two months. An easy win even if you didn't get in on the ICO.

I wouldn't even rape her.

Deluded obsidies

Could you ELI5 why masternodes are good? Maybe I'll buy enough to get one once I understand the value of it....

thanks to masternode you will be able to verify all transactions in network and collect fees so you will earn 10% from POS + 10% from masternodes

How much needed for master node?

Staking is enabled for everyone right now, but soon it is exclusive to masternodes.
A masternode lets you stake 10% annually, so 10,000 coins will give you 1000, 20,000 in return ~2000, 50,000 ~5000 and so on.
One masternode (10k) costs you $3664 right now and in one year it returns something around $370 to you. But this depends on the price of ODN, of course.
If one ODN costs $1 the return would be $1000 annually. At a price of $10 you'd have a ROI in a few months.
If you have more than a masternode, mabe four or five or so - and the value of ODN will do what i think it will do - you doesn't need to work a single day anymore, you are set for life.
A masternode operates the blockchain and the platform as well, and makes it pretty attractive to keep the network up and running.

t.5yo as well