Hey guys

Hey guys,

Finally cracked 4 plates.

Rate my form motherfuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CAQw7PtpAQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Crossfit/10
If nothing else I have to admire their willingness to injure themselves for barely intermediate lifts

More like finally slipped 4 discs.

Perfect form, time to add more weight bro

>Superman shirt
>Man bun
>Best form I've ever seen

You're a champ man. Keep champing.

jesus ! pls stop you ll hurt yourself
form scoliosis/10

This hurts me

This. Why go to all that trouble for a lift a novice coild hit in 10-12 months

Ahahahaha holy fucking shit.

But guys... My Facebook friends are really proud of me??

Dudes a full on autist to actually post that shit on Facebook lol

I have seen worse form believe it or not. There was this shitskin at my gym who thought he was so fucking strong and was going to max out on deadlift. Warmed up, load up 185kg, got his belt out, his wraps and his chalk and took a mixed grip and pulled with a completely bent back (like when you bend over with only your back) got it up to his thighs somehow and managed to fucking drop it and bend the bar.

>BUT MUHHHH FIT LIFE!!!

>10-12 months

Maybe if you're cutting. 400lbs is deadliftable in 2-3 months on Mark Rippetoe's beginner linear progression routine.

>following the routine of a fat guy

kys

Been doing gym for 2 months and I lift 225 with 140 lb body weight.

That form is horrifying. I was expecting shit to start flying.

Next step is deadlifting form the wheelchair

no need to black out names
he posts memes and fitness inspirational quotes, I hate him

wow cancer

This is me doing 165kg. How is it?

Solid

can't fault it, looks perfect

How do you guys put a video from your phone into webm?

I used "webm for retards". If it complains about the file being too large, convert it several times, going down in size everytime.

very good

Really good, only thing would be keeping your neck more in line with your spine as you perform the lift - same as you do when getting ready for the lift in the vid. But all in all, great form.

very nice especially for that weight

So this is a form check thread now? 145kg 1rm. what do you think

as someone with 2 hernias I'm cringing so fucking hard

I dunno. He was in a group with like 3 other people all doing calf raises.

webm for retards has a file size limiter though?

Not him, but for some strange reason the program thinks it's a good idea to chop off the end of the WebM before altering resolution/bitrate so you have to set those manually in addition to the file size limit to make sure everything you want there is there.

not bad at all, keep at it until u can rip that shit off the floor super fast

does it really require me to also dl and install avisynth?

that's a guide for gifs only tho?

pic related
yep, unfortunately

very nice honestly

yah you need avisynth

There's more on the thread.

what do you have to set manually?

not bad, surely that isn't your 1rm though. that looked relatively easy

ah didnt notice it cuts off the end

Bitrate and resolution, as well as what part of the video you want if you're making a WebM from something larger.

>Why was this post deleted?
I assume embarrassed because he didn't know what calf raises were and thought they were some fucky squat form

Kek

>wears a Superman shirt and a bun

Some people are the worst.

I see we share the same goal body. Good form. We call those dragon lifts at my gym.

Well, now I learned I can actually delete posts here, kek

Man, that's crazy.

This is actually really good, user.

Attached is my first time attempting to squat over 3pl8.
Can I piggyback off this thread for a form check?

can't see well, need side shot

shoot your cameraman

Nice topknot fag, do you shake like that when giving handies?

Looks bretty good sempai. Only problem I can spot is a somewhat weak lockout (you look like you're still leaning forward a bit at the top, plus you shrug your shoulders up). Try thrusting your hips forwards at the top, and pulling the bar into your pelvis.

Why do all people have shit setups, like you are already in position to deadlift.

If I do that I can literally lift 50% of my working sets with same form, is it psycho thing?

My setup:

Allign my feet, two hands slight in front of me, deep breath, hold it, get lower and exposingly lift the weight up.

this is so fucking painful to watch

Retard

Might have to do with your breathing. For most it's easier to take a deep breath and brace correctly then go down, then breathe+brace at the bottom

Worse form I seen in a while. Painful to watch. Please stop!

Rate my form, guys

ask the guy on the right what his calf routine is

Huh.
Version I've been using has a different message next to enable audio.

Did I get some user's version of the program?

The mirror angle isn't good enough?

How's my form boys

youtube.com/watch?v=CAQw7PtpAQM

Its actually doable in a couple of weeks if you're not messing around

that's not all you cracked

>tfw I remember when you were still practicing with like less than 1pl8 and posting form checks here and I gave instructions
it's like watching a child grow I'm so proud

Actually you can manage it in one week if you get the form down quickly and don't have shitty genetics.

You can actually deadlift 400 lb your first time ever trying the deadlift if you have good form and aren't a weak faggot.

How do you do this fampai

But you loosened it up by shaking and vibrating the bar before the lift? That's like opening a jar of bickles when someone's already cracked the seal on it.

what is that weird thing sticking out the back of his head

Doesn't even count if it's not off the floor.

t. actual deadlifter

Kek, I know a lot of ppl like this and its cringey as fuck

Paraplegic

Why the 20 minute setup. Get to the bar and lift you fags.

What's wrong with lifting off blocks?

>4 plates
can anyone tell what hes actually lifting? idk if the colors are standardized to weight, but since these are all different colors its likely they are different weights

You are going slack BEFORE YOU PULL.

You need to set your grip, get tense, pull the slack out of the bar, and then explode off the floor.

You are hyperextending your back because you are trying to limp arm jerk it off the floor. This will not keep working as the weight gets heavier. You will eventually hyperextend your back and pull something at best, herniate at worst. You are shock loading your back.

Keep up the progress though

>180
>160
is that the weight hes pulling? maybe each side?

1/8 b8

It's kg you fucking insulated Americuck... Remember, what literally every fucking country in the world but your shit hole uses because it makes more sense?

it looks alright in the mirror, but we need to see if your lower back stays straight from the side. like he said, shoot your camera man

well good to know that faggot's not in my country. have fun with him

>4pl8

Its fucking 2017 is 4pl8s really a milestone or an achievement in this year? Fucking weak ass faggots ive been deading 4.5pl8 looking like a skelly on my cut for reps ya'll niggas weak as fuck

In case you're actually that new, off blocks is called a rack pull or block pull. It is a shit load easier. Higher you lift the weight from the floor before you start the easier it is. The OP vid apart from the horrendous form was not a deadlift because it was not from the floor. Based on his form, the grind and the 2 plate block he used I doubt he could actually deadlift 3 plates at all, let alone with actual form

>needing a lmao linear progression routine and 2-3 months to elevate a metal bar loaded with 4 circular masses 18 inches
way to be a fucking sadcunt

red 25kg
yellow 15
green 10
black 5
bar 20.

80kg/side + bar, 180 kg.

He's probably Australian, the db in the background look exactly like Snap fitness dbs here.

How much easier depends on the block height. There's definitely positions that are barely any easier - or sometimes actually harder - than pulling from the floor.

I'm sure there is person to person variety.
Like I said if he did it from the floor he'd likely barely, if at all, get 3 plates. So by jacking it up he's essentially added about 40kg total to his "deadlift"

in 2 months you do DL 8 times normal to add 30+ lb per session on the deadlift... sure buddy

in 2 months on SS you have just barely got the basic form for the various lifts done, MAYBE

shit

stand more upright and let upper back curve down, also make sure to scrape the fuck out of your legs, ALL THE TIME during the lift, should be bruises/blood, even when wearing pants like that after

you'll lift 100lb more like this in no-time

>Actually you can manage it in one week if you get the form down quickly and don't have shitty genetics.

Back when I was a junior in highschool I joined the wrestling team. First time I ever lifted I got paired with the heavyweight (I was 215) and did 355 3x3. I won't claim its fair since we used a hex bar and I was already strong as shit from working (I worked for a local company that bought and sold hay, was throwing 90lbs bales on and off trucks all day), but it was my first time ever doing proper lifting.

nice b8 m8

>Snap fitness
kek, so snap city is in australia, makes sense

Baby weight

not the guy from vid., but pls explain further what you mean by this?