Guys my oneitus said I am to short

Guys I am crushed. I asked out my oneitus but she said I am to short. She prefers guys who are tall.

I am 5'8" this isn't manlet height right?!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's manlet height
I'm 5'7"
Gave my oneitis that good dick two weeks ago
Anything is possible
We're all gonna make it brahs

I'm also 5'8, yes we're manlets, just accept it and the fact that women prefer taller men.
There's always a girl who won't give a shit about your height, so don't let it keep you down.

I'm 5'10" and consider myself a filthy manlet. I cant imagine what being 5'8" feels like.

>I asked out my oneitus but she said I am to short. She prefers guys who are tall.
the problem is obviously with her, not with you

kill her and make a coat out of her flesh

kill her

Classic manlet rage. Such feelings are hard to have when literally everybody looks up to you and you look down at them like some regal figure.

5'6" gave up with american girls so i came to europe and have been dicking tall scandinavian women.
we can all make it brahs.
We're all the same height lying down.

i like to go online and express my political opinions with a level of conviction that only a person that is too stupid to be capable of self reflection can have

they're also hard to have when you're dead

day of the rope soon lanklets

t. mad hobbit who will never even shittalk to a guy above 6' in real life

Yeah right. When I tower above you tiny people like a god you physically instinctively cower in deference.

i'm not going to shittalk you i'm going to kill you

napoleon and hitler were both manlets
manlets used to kill lanklets for being tall, we'll do it again soon

Meh, I'm 5'10" in Scandinavia. Dating pool is more limited but it's really not that bad. I've also heard comments about being too short etc, but considering the girls who said that either already had or went on to have sex with me it seems to be mostly said to check your insecurities.

>manlets
>kill

Nigger they eat your kind in Africa cause they think it gives them magic powers

>Nigger they eat your kind in Africa
manlet doesn't mean pygmy

here's something that happened in africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
>Despite the stereotypical variation in appearance - tall Tutsis, squat Hutus - anthropologists say they are ethnically indistinguishable. The oft- quoted difference in height is roughly the same as the difference between wealthy and poor Europeans in the last century (an average of 12cm).
you have at most 12cm on us lanklets, the genocide is coming

here comes shortie

THAT'S IT

MANLET UPRISING NOW (inb4 oxymoron) REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 cm shorter

...you're to short what?

>day of rope

so let me get this straight

your plan

to kill everybody taller than you

is to HANG them from a rope so far off the ground it kills them, from heights that YOU cant even reach?

when will they learn

we'll cut off your legs first you dumb lanklet

and radcliffe is a turbomanlet not a manlet

see, he's below manlet range

You probably aren't even 5'8" and need to measure yourself properly. Be warned you're probably 2-3" shorter than what the doc told you.

>Cut off the legs of someone who can run faster than you
>Not to mention you have to get the step stool just to reach the knee
Never change Manlets

>Op approaching his oneitis
youtu.be/tbBcxOcoZ_4

>Cut off the legs of someone who can run faster than you
lol so you'd run away like a bitch
>Not to mention you have to get the step stool just to reach the knee
we're not that fucking short

manlets are not turbomanlets

>tfw 6'2 with 1 inch penis
>girls get mad

Yes we'd run around playing the Billy Hill theme laughing at the manlets running after us with midget machetes.

post it

>The Rwandan genocide, also known as the genocide against the Tutsi,[2] was a genocidal mass slaughter of Tutsi in Rwanda by members of the Hutu majority government. An estimated more than 800,000 Rwandans were killed during the 100-day period from April 7 to mid-July 1994,[1] constituting as many as 70% of the Tutsi and 20% of Rwanda's total population.
>70% of lanklets dead
lmao let me know how that works out for you

I'm 5'5'' and everyone is calling me cute
I kinda like it

>Comparing white upper class males to literal sub-Saharan Africans
Wow my dude.
*Billy Hill Theme starts playing*

wait till you get older. id like to see how cute you will be at 5'5 with receding hairline and wrinkles

>tfw 28 and 5'5"
>life is exactly what you'd expect

africans are obviously faster than whites tho, just look at the olympics

your puny lanklet brains must lack oxygen lmao

You serious my man? Tell me youre serious please

This has been annoying me lately: has the male race evolved to be an androgynous group of emotional bitches? Like wtf man, some shallow bitch say "u 2 short" (too short? WTF) and instead of calling her bullshit or sinply moving on you come to MY FUCKING BOARD and make THIS FUCKING BLOGPOST.

Grow a pair man or youll never make it.

dat gif tho
>we can always shitpost user, no matter how short

>27
>6'2
>life going extremely well and many make friends have mentioned they envy and respect me

Really makes ya think

At least I know proper sentence structure

welcome to the 21st century, newfag