Dad has a problem

>dad has a problem
>he's an alcoholic
>can't work anymoe
>he should be able to, he's only 47, not early enough to retire
>mom divorced him and took all of his money because he's a deadbeat
>I dropped out of uni to support him working 2 jobs as a waiter and a 7/11 clerk to help pay for his medical bills
>pic related is his car

Wat do pls help

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I am posting on website with people who have 47 year old fathers

my dad could literally be your dads dad

You dad is cucking you.

The reason Mommy left is cause she was sick of him willfully and remorselessly ruining her life as well as his. He is now leeching off you Instead.

If you truly want to help, stop enabling him. Lay down some rules or walk away.

If he doesn't want to support himself, and your mom doesn't want to support him, why the fuck are you supporting him, let alone putting his needs above your own?

Grow the fuck up, and move on with your life.
You'e both grown men, if your father can't take care of himself then why should you?

Give him an ultimatum. Sell the car or you're walking.

I'm pretty sure you can get between 100 and 400k for that overpriced toy.
You can put that into an interest bearing savings account and pay most of your bills and have enough to go to college.

Fuck off man I'm 21. Both of my parents were locked in at 26 which is the perfect age for me to not have autism, unlike you.

He's calling himself and his own dad old, ya dingus

>broke
>divorced
>out of work
>alcoholic
>deadbeat
>buys a Ferrari
what? Please explain how this happened in the first place

>What is it like being autistic and 30?
Also old fag?

>acting high and mighty about being old and on Veeky Forums
Truly shameful. You know this site is meant for children and young adults, right? Why are you here?

Sorry y'all have never had somone who you actually cared for in your lives. It's only been 16 months since this shit happened, I'm just helping him through a rough patch. How can I make the stress not effect my gainz?

He has always had it, he wasa general practitioner before the drinking...

Saged, tired of these bullshit bait threads, if real, sell the F40 you gigantic dumbfuck.

>Taking care of your 47 year old, alcoholic father
>Look how much I care guys!

Just because you're willing to let yourself be taken advantage of, doesn't mean it's anything that is worthy of respect/recognition.

Kys. I hope your gains are kill.

Nigger, have you ever been on an airplane? Fucking secure your own oxygen mask before assisting others. You're doing well, and you dad can share your apartment while he attends behavioral health? Fucking A man, you help out your pops. This isn't that tho. This is a man who has shown he knows how this fucking game works, impeding your life.
>B-buh muh dad
Fuck it. You're his son, you're both family. If you think that obligates you to put him above you then he should put you above him, but he obviously isn't.

>Veeky Forums has never listened to tracey chapman

You guys are such autistic faggots

>Dad drives around the town in a literally a million dollar car while OP double-wagecucks himself trying to support his father.

>Ask for truth
>Doesn't like truth
Op can't stop sucking dicks

>y-you c-c-cucks don't listen to my idol? F-FUCK YOU!
Lol. You're pathetic.

Listen to the 2nd verse and stay mad at the American classic biiiiiiiitch
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uTIB10eQnA0

Not only that but he's an alchoholic, not an actual handitard.

Lots of alchoholics work. Almost all of them. They don't need to be supported, they just need to stop being a sack of shit. OP is just a loser beta just like his daddy.

He's a deadbeat but your mom took all his money.. How does that make sense

What does that make her? A hard worker ?

>Wat do pls help

you fuck off this board and go to /adv/

optionally: kill yourself

Post this on /adv/ instead

the F40 god i love that car

i am michael corben

Why the fuck are you taking care of him? Fucking leave. Leaving home and any idea of taking care of my parents or sister is the best thing I ever did, and I actually love them all and miss them. But they're adults, they should be able to handle their own shit, and if they can't I'll see them at the funeral nigger I'm the child not the parent. It's fucking my sister up too cause she won't leave cause 'oh but then nobody will be here to take care of mom' well nobody is taking care of you bitch.

Tl;Dr tell your dad to fuck off and grow up and take care of your own fucking self

Tracy Chapman is that you?

Get out of denial soncuck.

He is taking advantage of you. What steps are you taking other than giving him what he wants? Are you enforcing rules to help him get out his hole? Or are you repeatedly bending over and presenting your hole?

He is a fucking leech. Leeches gon leech

Cut and run

Supporting a deadbeat.....wtf u doing op get out while u still can

your parents took care of you for 18 years im sure you can manage a bit of help here and there

You're only young once but you can be immature forever

im surprised your deadbeat father has a million lying around for a spanking ferrari f40.

even used those cars go for 950k, and thats in euro's.

>tfw want two beat up 13 yo sisters drug dealer bf but he's my xtc hookup

>Sell his car, take the money, leave and start your own life somewhere far away

I know a similar feel

>21
>oldest of 7 kids
>dad is 44, works in a warehouse
>mom is 43, hasnt worked since before she got married
>years of financial stupidity and overspending, paying bills late/not at all, alcohol takes toll on parents financially
>cannot afford to pay for home, utilities, groceries etc by themselves
>work full time to lend a hand
>can't go to school because school means i can't work 65 hours/week like I do now
>still have my own bills to pay like car, insurance, cell etc
>am late from time to time because of parents
>mom doesn't care that she doesn't contribute
>dad gets angry if I don't contribute
>have to share a room with stinky brother
>can't move out even if I wanted to
>tfw no gf

Her dad didn't have a fast car her bf did gosh.

This is some sickening child abuse shit

Caring parents don't let themselves get into a state where they can't support their own lives, never mind their kids.

Shot can go wrong that's out of your control that can lead to this situation but you graft your fucking hardest to get out of it.

They are willingly ruining your childhood and young adult years and they don't give a Fuck that they are doing it. You're only young once. Get you and your Bro out of that cancerous place.

Sad as fuck song

Why are you so mad user

Run dude.

I was in a similar situation. One morning I seriously just left for work and never came home. Left a note saying "I'm gone."

I couldn't do it anymore. Mom and my sisters got fat and never contributed, dad was always at work or drinking, my brother is autism lord and can't work because he's "too busy" playing everquest.

I ended up explaining my situation to my old boss. He was cool, gave me my final two checks right there on the spot, and told me good luck. Great dude really.

Left Arkansas and went as far West as I could. Lived out of a car while working at an Arby's. It was better than sticking around there.

That's an f40 man its worth like 800k+

It's 1,5 million car. It's a waste, because it will only appreciate, but sell it. You can make the money work by yourself. Such a things are good to keep only for people who already have a lot of liquid wealth

Rent a flat/apartment with your mates or your bro

>800k+
I'm pretty sure it's way over 1 million

Hence the plus sign my man

Ask him to sell this car. It will be easier on both of you. It's ultimately his fault that he has to sell it.
You're a good guy for not backing up, but some common sense needs to be applied to.

You can't help an alcoholic that won't help himself. You re enabling and making excuses for your own life. As hard as it is, drop that Tucker. If he gets it together, he'll thank you for it

tell him to sell his fucking car. he's a real piece of shit if he's letting you drop out of uni to support him and then refuses to sell that car for what i imagine would be quite a lot of money.