MY wife doesn't want to breastfeed our child. How to induce lactation as a man?

MY wife doesn't want to breastfeed our child. How to induce lactation as a man?

todayifoundout.com/index.php/2017/01/men-can-lactate-betcha/

I don't want my kid to grow up as a pasty nerd allergic to everything. Give it to me, bros. How can I give milk to save my child?

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuildermilk.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop being a cuck and make your wife do her duty as a mother

Source is Fuko.

Some fat fucking asian

Not fat anymore as you can see in OP pic.

Cool. Now she just needs to get rid of that Lego shaped head.

You should marry someone that actually cares about your child having a good start in life.

>doesn't want to breastfeed our child
wait, i thought that you HAD to feed your baby human milk for the first 6 months or it would die or get sick or something, i think after that you have the option of using "baby formula" but it is worse.

FPBP

Get a sexy wetnurse to feed your baby (she might even let you have a nibble too), then bring your child up hating their mother like the fat worthless whore bitch that she really is.

Tell her breast feeding has been statistically proven to lead to higher iq in the child

Or does she want fucking retard kids?

i was breastfed and i still grew up to be a pasty nerd

>trusting women enough to marry/impregnate one

She can't even do her one and only job, raise children, correctly.

Tell her she will lose weight by breastfeeding. It's a fat burner. The only way to reach most women is by appealing to their vapidity.

Tell her that if she's not willing to properly raise your child you'll find someone who will.

bodybuildermilk.com

She can't just pump it?

babby need titty milk to get stronk

This, she is actively stunting his growth and depriving him of up to 7 extra natural IQ points above whatever his genetic destiny is.

>FPBP

breast feeding is recommended for the first 6 months after child birth, it's very healthy for the baby.

Consider a compromise of using a breast pump to pump out the milk and then you both can just use a bottle to feed the baby

Your wife not breastfeeding is going to make your life a lot harder than it would be.

Baby starts crying in the middle of the night:

2 options:

1. Mom picks up baby, brings to bed, lets baby nurse.

2. You/her have to wake up, find clean bottle, heat up milk in microwave, make sure right temp, hold bottle for baby. Goodbye good night sleep.

Seriously, if your wife can breastfeed, she should. It will make everyones lives a lot easier.

This, user. Your wife is being retard, and the child will turn out the same. It doesn't matter if she "wants to do it" it is a necessity to your child becoming strong. Maybe you don't want to put bread on the table. Maybe you don't want to discipline your child when they make a mistake. Maybe you don't feel like doing shit. Too bad. Tell your woman to do her job.

The fact that you are even considering breastfeeding your child, and not making your wife do it, shows how much power she is wielding in the relationship. Also this is a pretty good idea as well.

tell your wife shes a fucking retard

there are thousands upon thousands of studies showing how good (and some might even say essential) breastfeeding is

if your wife brain dead? breast milk is vital to your childs health and vitality in the short term and future. children that breast feed have higher iqs than those that don't and have stronger immune systems

unless she wants to raise a mentally defunct kid she should breastfeed as long as possible. tell her selfish ass to get over it

Discipline for a mistake = fucked up kids.
Only discipline for disobedience.

TREN

SO MUCH TREN

YOU WILL LACTATE

med student here that just had his pediatrics exam.
brestfeeding is extremelty good for both her and the baby and you should be doing it at least for the first 6 months

baby:
better imune system
helps the intestines function properly and allows an easier adaptation to the foods you will give him later
diminishes the risks of obesity, hypertension and other metabolic diseases and helps with the development of the cognitive function
helps develop the face muscles and decreses the risk of sudden infant death syndrome
It's also very important in the mother-son vinculation process

mother:
lowers the risk of ovarian cancer and cardiovascular diseases
helps the body recuperate from the pregnancy
lowers the risk of postpartum depression
it's much more economic and she has a lower chance of getting pregnant again while breatfeeding

basically you should always breastfeed unless she has HIV, the baby has phenylketonuria or some other shit you can check online.

Discipline isn't always physical, user.
If you don't let your child what is wrong or right, then how will they learn? Sometimes words are enough.

Get the milk supply from a milk bank.

>implying there's a child
>implying this isn't a lactation fetish thread