Which face would look better as a Veeky Forums individual?

Which face would look better as a Veeky Forums individual?

beard looks shit, shave it, but keep the hair.

right for girls, left for men no homo

Left.

Jesus that beard is gross.
Shave it, let your facial hair grow naturally, and trim neck hair only.
Grow your hair out to an actual form, not prison tier.

Do you want me to look like a fucking thumb? I gotta have AT LEAST long hair or facial hair.

Here is a pic of full beard.

>keep the buzzcut
OP, ignore teenagers. Buzzcuts are for people who are too insecure to experiment with styles. Grow your hair out a bit and wax it up at the front. Keep the rest of it tidy.

Also, lose the beard. You're just one of those unlucky guys who can't grow a nice beard. Not a huge loss, most beards are horrible anyway. Stick with cleanly shaven or light stubble framing your mouth.

Both, because it's about your body, not your facial aesthetics.

Facial aesthetics are only a plus.
Reverse that shit and you're right.

To be clear, I don't give a fuck what women think about my face. I just wanna know how I can look my best working with what I got.

you look like khabib

The one on the right looks like J cole

Hmm, can't be that sure, that before pic of your OP pic looks good but also full beard looks good as well.

It's your pic, unless you do a combo of buzzcut and full beard(?).

You have down syndrome eyes.

Maybe full beard-blonde hair combo?

Must be my third chromosome.

Why blonde tho? Might look a little strange since the color of your beard wouldn't match the hair.

Maybe somebody else will give you a good advice as well, sleepy as fuark now.

I just always thought blondes (male and female) were more attractive. I only ever got blonde highlights cause bleaching your hair is for women and fags.

So in other words you wanna look like Ed Norton in American History X

As a guy w/ a shaved head, I think you should stick to the right.

All beards are ugly, no exceptions.

Left: before /pol/
Right: after /pol/

Looking back I thought I looked like a complete fag but grills told me that they liked it.
Men tell me to shave but only the ones that can't grow beards at all and don't lift so it makes me suspicious that they are trying to weaken me.

You went from cute approachable guy that looks like he takes care of himself into a >literal nazi

I mean, it's up to you. But you're an idiot if you go with the beard. If you're self conscious about lookling like you're young (this is not a bad thing, plz check your masculinity), keep a stubble, 5 o clock shadow-thing.

But you know. Don't look like you get triggered by wymyn on the internet and worship white supremacists if you can avoid it.

He said a nazi but the nazi party participants didn't have beards. Do you mean a modern day one. Oh and being that concerned about your physical appearance is a feminine trait. They were too busy fighting a war

I'm not a nazi and I don't care if I look like one. What I do care about is looking good. Not for women (or men) but just in general. I'm looking to better myself on all planes possible.

Why are beards bad? I happen to think looking older and more masculine is a good thing if you're a man.

And so many people have told me that since I shaved my head that I look like a skinhead. Should I just take this question to /pol/?

Clean shaven or full beard. Unless you're a faggot then the goatee is fine.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I'll be entirely honest trips..
I don't know the London meme. Please enlighten me.

Right but it needs to be shorter

Typical career arc of a child actor

OP: Some beards look good. Yours does not. You have enough of an actual chin and jawline that you can be cleanshaven and still look masculine without resorting to a beard cope.

With all due respect, wtf does a grill really know? Grills can't even form a simple opinion on their own like if they think a guy is attractive or not have to summon a council of their peers

put a little more effort into your hair. you can keep the beard as long as you get a full beard, but keep it a little neater. Your beard also looks greasy as fuck so do something about that. thin your eyebrows just a little bit and work on not looking like youre ready to kill yourself

>With all due respect, wtf does a grill really know? Grills can't even form a simple opinion on their own like if they think a guy is attractive or not have to summon a council of their peers

That's this whole fucking thread you dumb shit

Pretty much the best answers I got from them was
>cute
>more approachable

>I'm a man so if I exhibit any trait that is also expressed by women I am a woman. brb gonna fight a war
wtf
Also, I'm very sorry I didn't specify the date of my nazi reference.
So if you prefer the look of being slightly older/rugged looking go with a stubble. It creates a good balance. You can show of your facial features without hiding it under a thick beard but you still maintain an "older" look by demonstrating that you have in fact gone through puberty.

Beards are not bad. But the one in your OP pic is. The second pic you posted is better, but I would not grow it longer. If you have an interest in looking good, don't look like a white supremacist, how is this hard to understand?

I'm always ready to end it

Full, more well managed, beard instead of the goatee, with the hairstyle on the left or

This thread is about whether his beard looks good; grills will seek to form consensus on more fundamental questions such as if the individual is attractive. Men on the other hand don't need to seek second opinions. If their object of desire is socially frowned upon, such as landwhales, men will hunt and fuck in secret

It isn't hard to understand but the thing is that people older than me (19) tend to like my "white supremacist" look more. The garbage I am forced to call my peers like my faggy look. I'm just trying to get a feel for what I can realistically pull off. The general vibe I'm getting here is original left picture with stubble/shadow.

Def left
Maintain that shit eating grin

Just found this browsing through my photos. This seems to be what most people are describing. Do I have the facial aesthetics for it Veeky Forums? Or do I need to stick to my shitty beard?

A lot of people make the mistake of veering to far away from what the mainstream find attractive. Note this isn't what the mainstream looks like, but what they aspire to.

In a similar manner how most people prefer someone to be somewhere between "fit" and "muscular". But most people are skinnyfat or fat.

You have a nice jawline, good facial features and look masculine already. Shaving your hair, growing pubic hair-looking beard in your face and hiding your good looks is stupid.
I mean, you're legitimately good looking. Look at young-ish looking male actors (Chris Pine, Hemsworth and so on). They all go for a high quality easy-to-maintain look. A calculated nonchalance if you like.

fake it. try to look like you have a bit more energy. You will feel different and people will act different towards you.

Thanks for the genuine compliments and brutal honesty. Have some high test.

Honestly, I'm pretty high energy. Some people are annoyed by it, most people enjoy it. Making other people happy makes me less sad.

You're so much cuter without the beard.

>Buzzcuts are for people who are too insecure to experiment with styles.
t. sedentary lifestyle

this is good imo. Would say 7-8/10

you a fag or somethin

This is what you should go for

I'd totally bend you over a table, no paper bag

Yeah

left: approachable, handsome, cute etc.
right: nazi, might catch herpes

my impression.

yeah

For goodness sakes, this aint about getting laid. pic related was when I got the most pussy in my life ever.

>17 y/o senior
>126 lb dyel
>5'5" manlet

This looks good.

>pic related was when I got the most pussy in my life ever

Let's tag team him bruh

haha i was thinking this too

In the young picture you looked kind of like Jake Gyllenhaal, ya dun fucked up son

I have to buzz cut i.e Obama style because I have Jew fro texture. REEEEEEEE

When men with tits post on Veeky Forums retards start yelling out their location in hopes of hooking up. Britfags started doing it first and now London is synonymous with "I want to fuck you"

Also neck yourself newfag

jesus christ and you call someone a newfag

It's the exact opposite

Buzzcuts are ideal for sedentary lifestyles because they require zero effort.

Gtfo u don't know shit newfag

Still unaware as to why I should laugh. Is it just another way of calling me a fag? C'mon help me out lads.

The one with the beard provided he learns how to smile.

>people being THIS obsessed with looks

I'm glad I don't have the desire to frequent this miserable board anymore, sayonara

Wow! Good job! Thx 4 sharin!

Never have a beard longer than your hair. You look like a scumbag.

Left if you want to get laid. The long goatee makes you look dumb and trashy.

>pajeet

.00001 of a pussy in one year doesnt count

Left is decent tho, no homo.

n-no homo

keep this

Bro do you actually think the left looks better than the right? The right is normal teenager. The right looks like a Juggalo lmao

you said right twice

I FUCKING KNOW I DID CUNT

Easily left, right makes you look like a serial killer. Kinda like me sometimes, that's why I always shave.

I never thought I would be so pleased with men wanting to fuck me.

Literally the exact opposite